Big Hello!!!

Blizzardry

Atheist Messiah
Reaction score
Hey all you religion-comparers!

I'm Karl, 29 from Scotland, and God told me to be an atheist, mumbling something about mirrors, dreams and consciousness before slipping away into the night, while still being here with me forever.

Give this site a few years and all the debating will have refined this website into one single world-encompassing religion that everybody will feel stupid not belonging to...

I'm hoping to start my own religion soon. Does anybody have any advice (preferably from a successful venture, like Islam or Scientology) about legal status?

Not really an introduction, more of a rant. Anyway, I'm not really confused, just riding the paradox of existence.

Nice to meet you all :)

Hey there Blizzardry!

Fitting handle, it appears. :)

While there may be some harmony that results from this experiment, I really can't see one religion happening any time soon.

It's going to be difficult to persuade most of these folks to feel stupid about it, the way I see it.

And, hey--welcome to CR!

InPeace,
InLove

Welcome Blizzardry!

A few years? Now there's optimism for you! :)

Snoopy.

Gee Blizzardry...do you know something about the future that we don't ?
Careful...someone might think that you're a mystic and you'll start a religion involuntarily.

Welcome to CR !

flow....:p

I already have one religion that I started with a few friends and don't tend to properly, so another one would just be way too much responsibility ;)

And then there is all that sibling rivalry that surely will evolve---;)

InPeace,
InLove

Back