Well Hello!

Postulant

Reaction score
I've been busy reading and posting and generally hanging out at this site, so I'd better introduce myself!

If I had to describe who I am to folks who have never met me and who can not see me, then I would try to describe my essence---at least that seems to make sense today <smile>.

I am a parent, a teacher, a student, a friend, a lover, a citizen, and a bunch of other stuff. I have not even started to figure out why I am. I just am.

Years ago, I took a class in Trancendant Literature and had to present the class with an experience that was, well trancendant. A little goofy right? Well, I like to draw for fun and I presented the class with a picture very similar to my Avatar. Every time I look at that picture I feel powerful. The words that came to me when I made the drawing were simply--I AM. The professor told me, I needed to find my tribe.

So, because I believe that coincidence is divine speak---I think I was supposed to find this place and hang out for a little while and maybe even check out some folks from my tribe.

Sounds like a good idea - and welcome to CR, Postulant. :)

So like Catholic patron saints

Postulant said:
( . . . )

. . . . I presented the class with a picture very similar to my Avatar. Every time I look at that picture I feel powerful. . . . .

( . . . )

For all religious practical purposes the Avatar is the closest thing to the patron saint or guardian angel in Roman Catholicism.

Susma Rio Sep

Back