Whose Dna did Jesus have?

One of the first prophecies in the bible..

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel."

Since when did women have "seed"? Women have eggs...men have seed.
it can be used as a general term used in reference to her egg which helped produce the baby. seed does not always specifically mean that which comes from a male. in this case, "her seed" equals her egg.

it can be used as a general term used in reference to her egg which helped produce the baby. seed does not always specifically mean that which comes from a male. in this case, "her seed" equals her egg.

Actually...I disagree..

Using a KJV lexicon

Zera` = seed (Noun Masculine)

seed, sowing, offspring
a sowing
seed
semen virile
offspring, descendants, posterity, children
of moral quality
a practitioner of righteousness (fig.)

Beytsah = egg (Noun Feminine)

egg

The reason I disagree is when did satan produce eggs?

and when in history is a woman responsible a line of people or a seed of people??? That always falls to the male even to this day..

Except for this prophecy

i think you are getting to technical with the word. satan's seed are those that do evil and follow in satan's footsteps. marys seed is her egg even her womb from which jesus was formed with the help of god's holy spirit, and her giving birth to him.

You didnt respond to the fact that where else in the bible is a seed from woman documented other than this prophecy???

Do a search on it and let me know because Im telling you that you wont find one. You will find seeds from every male but no female..

I personally think you are taking from this prophecy by not being technical enough..

maybe i am not understanding?...
what exactly are you arguing in the scripture: "you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed".
the bible clearly states her seed, so i am not exactly sure what else you mean it to say.
and no where else in the bible is there the messiah born to a virgin but to mary, so in reference to mary it's pretty unique.

Back