Earth Day

taijasi

Gnōthi seauton
Reaction score
Here's a quote from MSNBC that means a lot to me:
“The sheer beauty of it just brought tears to my eyes.
“If people can see Earth from up here, see it without those borders, see it without any differences in race or religion, they would have a completely different perspective. Because when you see it from that angle, you cannot think of your home or your country. All you can see is one Earth....”
—Anousheh Ansari, Iranian-American space tourist who flew last year to the international space station.

Other quotes, and the full story, can be found here, at Mankind's rarest view: Earth from afar.

May we always be greatful for Mother Earth, and the sustenance received through Her. May we continue to learn how to share and return Her fruits with seeds of loving care and respect.

InPeace,
InLove

Live Earth Day every day.

After all, every day on Earth is an Earth Day.

Earth is our Home and our Home is Beautiful, even now. Think how Radiant She will be after a good spring cleaning!

We will know peace when we treat the Earth as we would treat our Mother, and when we treat all humans as brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, daughters, sons, mothers and fathers. Which they/we are all.

PEACE

We will know peace when we treat the Earth as we would treat our Mother, and when we treat all humans as brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, daughters, sons, mothers and fathers. Which they/we are all.

Thus have I heard. On the basis of DNA tests it has been concluded that all the people of the world are descendants of a single woman (and man?!) who lived in East Africa about 150,000 years ago. What a slapper.

s.

Back