Which animal are you?

otter.jpg

I'm an otter!!!:eek:

owl.jpg

Here I am. I am the owl. I am the one in the middle because it looks a little crazier, with some messy unkempt hair just like me.

Funny, I think this one actually came up when my sister did my totems...

I'm a bat. I don't know how to get the picture into my post.

Perhaps I'm a dingbat.

They say I am either a wildcat or a dolphin. I refuse to choose. :)

Hey what do owls do? I don't know much about owls...

Owls are fab. They're like feathered equivalents of cats IMO. But then I fell in love with them at an owl sanctuary where you could stroke them. AAAAAAHHHHHH....:D

s.

Oh, wait a minute--I just read the descriptions again....I am no dolphin. (I would like to swim with one someday, though! Does that make me a swimming cat, perhaps related to a Turkish van?) :D

well in that case back to the original... I am more owly than elephanty.

And I also have really big eyes...

And I don't have a big long nose...

Oh, wait a minute--I just read the descriptions again....I am no dolphin. (I would like to swim with one someday, though! Does that make me a swimming cat, perhaps related to a Turkish van?) :D

Elegant creatures too.:D (as are all cats of course!)

A friend has swam with dophins and said it was one of the best experiences ever. I'd like to too...

s.

well in that case back to the original... I am more owly than elephanty.

And I also have really big eyes...

And I don't have a big long nose...

Cool choice. Although elephants are amazing too; so intelligent...

s.

I have a friend who was a consegrity (sp?) healer and she lived in Hawaii for a while on their commune and they used to go out and swim with dolphins. She said that dolphins are a higher life form and are just pure positive energy. She said being in the middle of them was amazing.

Hey what do owls do? I don't know much about owls...

Owls are great. I have a cool owl (not piggy) bank that I've had since I was a wee lad. Green and blue feathers, straight out of the 70's. I feel close to owls in a vague sort of way. They're fairly evasive creatures. Some cultures associate them with illness and evil, others with wisdom. They eat mice and other small critters and cough (or puke) up their bones and other undigestible parts. These are called owl pellets.

:D

Okay now I get to find out what aminal I am. I hope I am a dolphin crossed with an owl. An owlphin. Or a Dolphowl.

I will report back with my results. ;)

The forum holds its collective breath (some of it fishy)...

Back