Saving yourself from the idols of today

In sanskrit "Sankhya" means, 'analytical study'.

Q - Is God a person?

Please analyse this.

No, absolutely not. God is Spirit. To think that God is personal is a delusion bordering on anthropomorphism. Einstein believed in God but not that He was a personal God. And Jesus thought so too, as he said that being God a Spirit, the only way to relate with Him is on a spiritual manner and not personally. (John 4:24) However, we can strike a personal relationship with God as long as we are aware, that it will be on a one-way direction.

On the other hand, I hope not to be taken as trying to convey the wrong message that I am denying God's existence. I am not. Albeit on the basis of the concept of probability, I believe that God is as real as the universe declares to be evidence of His handiwork. (Psalm 19:1) And I believe that this view was shared by Einstein who once declared that all his life was trying to catch God at His work of creation. He was referring to the phenomenon that the universe has never stopped expanding itself.
Ben

No, absolutely not. God is Spirit. To think that God is personal is a delusion bordering on anthropomorphism. Einstein . . .

Very intellectual to cite giants of mechanics --how else would have the Allies won the war?

A delusion bordering on anthropomorphism:

<I hope you don't talk like that in front of the Kids!!!!!!!!>
FYI: Apparently Barbie & Ken are delusion(s) of anthropomorphism:
football20diorama20ken20barbie20queen20pc1200.jpg

You can't have your pudding until you've eaten your meat!!!!!!!!!!!

Very intellectual to cite giants of mechanics --how else would have the Allies won the war?

A delusion bordering on anthropomorphism:

<I hope you don't talk like that in front of the Kids!!!!!!!!>
FYI: Apparently Barbie & Ken are delusion(s) of anthropomorphism:
football20diorama20ken20barbie20queen20pc1200.jpg

You can't have your pudding until you've eaten your meat!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the problem with using fantasy as the material to build up kids into adults. They will grow up into superstitions and be misled by religions of anthropomorphisms.
Ben

Back