June Birthdays

InLove

at peace
Reaction score
Hello, All You June People
zodiac003.gif
zodiac004.gif

Wishing you a Happy Birthday, if you celebrate. If I have missed anyone, or if your birthday is not listed on the Member's List, and you would like to have a cupcake, feel free to let us know! Also, I have only listed folks who have posted since Jan. 1, '07, (with the exception of a personal plea at the end) so if you're still out there reading, and would like to stop in and let us know you are still around, that's be great!:)

Happy Birthday to:

Mason on the 20th (Mason, I got mixed up and tried to make your birthday in March this year! OOPS--sorry--Maybe this will make up for it.)

pfw on the 23rd...(been missing you)

Mathghamhain on the 28th... (and welcome to CR, by the way)

And last, but not least--and not really here, but my heart won't let go...
Initials are AdD ...(still think you should come on back, my friend--you are missed).

So I went over to lunamoth's place in my mind and picked up some more of those beautiful little cupcakes she likes to bake. Hope she doesn't mind, but they were such a hit at the May party, and they are so pretty...

cupcakesmore.jpg

(Thanks luna)

InPeace,
InLove

Hi Again--

I guess I need to make a couple of corrections (so what else is new?) :rolleyes:

#1 I've realized that I am going by last visit listed, not last post.

#2 My apologies to Mathghamhain, who is not a new member, but has been a member longer than I have! Just doesn't talk as much as me....:eek::D

Anyway, thought I should clarify. I'm learning. (This is harder than it looks, really, it is....)

chores015.gif

InPeace,
InLove

Okay--I don't know how I missed it, but I did. I actually had it written down, too! So I need to add RusticMusic to the list. That would be on the 9th of this month. :)

InPeace,
InLove

And so it is the ninth, right? I seem to remember that RusticMusic likes guitars, so...

This one's for you, Rusty-

music017.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

InPeace,
InLove​

What a pretty name for your daughter, Prober! How old is she?

I guess I'm a day late, but I brought her some flowers anyway...

love005.gif

Happy Birthday Portland!
InPeace,
InLove​

She is 22 now. Sheesh that makes me old!

And thank you - I got to picked her name and my younger son Parker's. My ex named the first son after me so if something happened to me she's still have a Mark. (Joke's on her!)

Time to finally say "Happy Birthday" to Mason. :)

So...

Happy Birthday Mason!

greet001.gif

InPeace,
InLove​

So I am wondering if you have been abducted, pfw? Maybe just doing research in the Delta Quadrant?

On screen:
alien002.gif
<---(closest to Borg I have)

Happy Birthday pfw!!
alien006.gif

InPeace,
InLove

This post is here because my eldest grandson, Jacob, is now officially a teenager. God help us all. :eek::)

I'm really proud of him. He has had lots of troubles in his thirteen years here. But everything is so much better now, and I am so glad. Not only is it his birthday, but it is also the last day of summer classes for him. Seems that he may take after his Grammy when it comes to struggling a bit with the math. But you should see his drawings. :cool:

So here's to him on this day. If his mother is around here somewhere reading, maybe she will find this and show it to him? ;)

signs058.gif
Happy Thirteenth, Jake!
signs082.gif

Love,
Grammy​

Postmaster said:
Happy birthday guys

I noticed you have a very interesting birthdate, Postmaster. Even festive, I'd say--If you were over here on your birthday, that is. We could probably even set you up with a fireworks display! But anyway...I'm preheating the oven and getting ready to bake some goodies for the July folks. Or maybe I'll just mosey over to the 5000 party and sneak a few items out. There's so many yummies there that probably no one would even notice. :)

InPeace,
InLove

Lots of birthdays here at the end of the month! Another one today...

greet002.gif

Mathghamhain
:)

InPeace,
InLove

dangitallanyway! :mad: Why, you may ask? Well, because sometimes the little animated smilies with which I inundate these birthday threads don't always show up. It has nothing to do with this website, I know. So I'm not complaining about CR, just to be clear. But when this happens, it makes all the posts look really strange, because I have used those little clips to express what I mean. I actually knew that might happen, but I did it anyway. I'm just wondering where else I have used them, lol, in more serious discussions in order to maybe lighten things up when those thunderclouds start to develop...I guess I'll stop using them there.

Anyway, since my cute little friends seem to be unavailable today, I'll just say a simple "Happy Birthday" to my long lost friend Abo, who really isn't lost if one looks around a bit, and leave it at that. :)

InPeace,
InLove

Back