Four Different Perspectives

Bruce Michael

Reaction score
Shalom,

The Gospels look at the Event from four different perspectives.

The Gospel sayings are attributed to the Christ - the Creative Word incarnate. According to Rudolf, Mark's Gospel shows us the Cosmic Christ.... in fact it doesn't discuss the early life of Jesus.

Matthew is closer to the Zarathustra individuality who prepared the vehicle for the Christ- Steiner says there are echoes of the Persian mysteries in the sayings of that Gospel. Zarathustra is active today as the Master Jesus.

I have mentioned the confusion over the Maitreya and Jesus. The Maitreya Bodhisattva will appear bodily...eventually as the Maitreya Buddha, the Kalki Avatar.

Attempts have been made by some occult lodges to replace the Etheric Christ with an impostor- the same kind of lodges that get involved with "esoteric" politics and the like.

-Br.Bruce

That's one take, Bruce, but we all know that there are several other. I think that if we get lost in the rhetoric, we miss the Message entirely. :(

That said, I know that each of us has to find an explanation (and code to the Gospel story) that makes the most sense for us, individually. Perhaps you could say something about what works for you ... ?

Btw, what do you mean by this statement:
Attempts have been made by some occult lodges to replace the Etheric Christ with an impostor

Again, we all know that different schools have different teachings, and while I value much of what Steiner and Heidel had to say, I do not agree with their particular angle on Christ, Maitreya, Jesus and your quoted statements regarding Zarathustra. In the long run, however, does it really matter?

Let's ask another question. In the short run, what difference could it possibly make for how you and I live our day-to-day lives? How does the discrepancy between the teachings matter, when the rubber meets the road?

Respectfully,

~Andrew

Hello Andrew,

>That said, I know that each of us has to find an explanation (and code to >the Gospel story) that makes the most sense for us, individually. Perhaps >you could say something about what works for you ... ?

A Zoroastrian perspective of Christianity gives us an inkling of its importance for the world. For me, when I first read Steiner's Gospel of Luke lecture seven it all fell into place.

>Btw, what do you mean by this statement:

We must be careful in divining the Christ we find. We must know the real from the fakes. That statement is from Steiner.

>In the long run, however, does it really matter?

The Truth always matters. I never make statements on authority and expect folk to do their own thinking.
However the Truth has a power- it will win out in the end.

>Let's ask another question. In the short run, what difference could it >possibly make for how you and I live our day-to-day lives? How does the >discrepancy between the teachings matter, when the rubber meets the >road?

There is some truth in what you say.
Truth is most glorious, but trust firstly in the Father.

One must look to the stars, but one must also fix a gaze intent upon the habitat that is local and important to the time today, in which you dwell. There is much to be put in order, and until a perspective that is clear and true is centred on one's immediate circumstances, then all else that radiates from, or is held within and called unto, will be as mist upon the water.
FOR THOSE SEEKING clarity in what appears to be the enormous anomalies in world thought and in the character of those proclaiming to hold the truth, in a way that they believe that they can benefit the world's wisdom. We may answer that in our Father's house there are truly many mansions -

-Br.Bruce

All quotes from my Teachers.

Back