God's plan for humanity

StrandgecK

Reaction score
What was god's orginal plan for us? Would we have eventually learned everything that eating from the tree knowledge gave us or would we have been forever stifled in our thoughts? If the latter, what would have been the point of creating an entire race of happy robots?

StrandgecK said:
What was god's orginal plan for us? Would we have eventually learned everything that eating from the tree knowledge gave us or would we have been forever stifled in our thoughts? If the latter, what would have been the point of creating an entire race of happy robots?
Alright this is my opinion. At the moment there are at least 9 different levels of angels. (For more on this see: http://www.suscopticdiocese.org/stmaryatlanta/youth/pdf/TheCelestialHierarchy.pdf)

This in my opinion means that God was slowly making angles that where less and less powerful. Thus meaning that we would be the 10th rank of angles. Now I think that the Garden of Eden wasn't in Eden it was in heaven. So Because We sinned by eating the Apple God had to cast us out of heaven to keep heaven sin free. I don't think Earth was meant for humans but we where put here because we had to be cast out of heaven and this was the place was available.

Now you say would God want a race of happy robots. Well I don't think so nor do I think this is what he had in mind. I just think that we where not ready for that much information before we matured enough to listen to God. Obviously we didn't listen to him before we had the information so he must have been right. Just my thoughts.

Back