Question on Lounge Topics

Dondi

Reaction score
I thinking of relating to a recent personal experience of mine and was thinking that the Lounge would be the place for it. However, it has a religious aspect, which I don't know would be appropiate seeing it is supposed to be free of religion and politics. OTOH, I don't want to cast pearls before the swine by tossing it in the regular religion forums. What is your recommendation?

I thinking of relating to a recent personal experience of mine and was thinking that the Lounge would be the place for it. However, it has a religious aspect, which I don't know would be appropiate seeing it is supposed to be free of religion and politics. OTOH, I don't want to cast pearls before the swine by tossing it in the regular religion forums. What is your recommendation?

How about putting it in the Lounge but precede the OP with a warning such as THIS TOPIC MAY CONTAIN MATTER OF A NOT ENTIRELY MATERIALISTIC NATURE.

Or something equally catchy. Whatever. Live dangerously Dondi; go for it.:p

s.

Feel free to post it wherever you like, Dondi - if there's an issue, I'm sure it'll get referred to me. :)

Back