Where did Jesus come from

M

mee

The Bible teaches that Jesus lived in heaven before he came to earth. Micah prophesied that the Messiah would be born in Bethlehem and also said that His origin was “from early times.” (Micah 5:2) On many occasions, Jesus himself said that he lived in heaven before being born as a human. (John 3:13; 6:38, 62; 17:4, 5) As a spirit creature in heaven, Jesus had a special relationship with Jehovah his father.

Jesus is Jehovah’s most precious Son—and for good reason. He is called “the firstborn of all creation,” for he was God’s first creation. (Colossians 1:15) There is something else that makes this Son special. He is the “only-begotten Son.” (John 3:16) This means that Jesus is the only one directly created by God. Jesus is also the only one whom God used when He created all other things. (Colossians 1:16) Then, too, Jesus is called “the Word.” (John 1:14) This tells us that he spoke for God, no doubt delivering messages and instructions to the Father’s other sons, both spirit and human.

so we can see from the bible that Jesus came from heaven .

because I have come down from heaven to do, not my will, but the will of him that sent me JOHN 6;38

(John 3:13) Moreover, no man has ascended into heaven but he that descended from heaven, the Son of man.

(John 8:23) So he went on to say to them: “YOU are from the realms below; I am from the realms above. YOU are from this world; I am not from this world.

(John 8:42) Jesus said to them: “If God were YOUR Father, YOU would love me, for from God I came forth and am here. Neither have I come of my own initiative at all, but that One sent me forth.

so we can see from the bible that Jesus lived in heaven before he was born on the earth.
He had a PRE-HUMAN life in heaven with his father Jehovah

Back