God's Place in Universe - Theory

All in all means, One. And I believe Jesus has said on several occasions that He and the Father "are" One, already.

yes Jesus and his father are certainly one in purpose and thought . just as Jesus followers are in unity as well . they are all working inline with God . and Jesus has a very big part in the outworking of Gods purpose for the earth .

I and the Father are one.(Or, “at unity.” Lit., “one (thing).” Gr., hen, neuter, to show oneness in cooperation.) JOHN 10;30

And now in the stream of time that we are in now , Jesus is a reigning king in the heavenly kingdom DANIEL 7-13-14 DANIEL 2;44

And when all things are acomplished Jesus will hand the kingdom back to his father.

in Daniel 2;44 it says ....the God of heaven will set up a kingdom ....

Jesus has been GIVEN kingship, he is the one with the legal right to that kingship . yes Jesus has a very big part to play .

everything will be subject to him , it is only Jehovah God that is not subject to him .

thats because JEHOVAH IS THE MOST HIGH.

That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah,
You alone are the Most High over all the earth. PSALM 83;18

I did.

"...For he "has put everything under his feet." .

Next, the end, when he hands over the kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. 25 For he must rule as king until [God] has put all enemies under his feet.

The utterance of Jehovah to my Lord is:
“Sit at my right hand
Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.”

The rod of your strength Jehovah will send out of Zion, [saying:]
“Go subduing in the midst of your enemies.”
PSALM 110 ;1-2

The Father loves the Son and has given all things into his hand.JOHN 3;35

And as Jesus himself said, the father is greater than him .

YOU heard that I said to YOU, I am going away and I am coming [back] to YOU. If YOU loved me, YOU would rejoice that I am going my way to the Father, because the Father is greater than I am. JOHN 14;28

Could the universe have come into existence from nothing? Nothing means absolutely NOTHING

Does it?
noth·ing
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/ˈnʌθ
thinsp.png
ɪŋ/
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[nuhth-ing]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1.no thing; not anything; naught: to say nothing. 2.no part, share, or trace (usually fol. by of): The house showed nothing of its former magnificence. 3.something that is nonexistent. 4.nonexistence; nothingness: The sound faded to nothing. 5.something or someone of no importance or significance: Money is nothing when you're without health. 6.a trivial action, matter, circumstance, thing, or remark: to exchange a few nothings when being introduced. 7.a person of little or no importance; a nobody. 8.something that is without quantity or magnitude. 9.a cipher or naught: Nothing from nine leaves nine. 10.(used in conventional responses to expressions of thanks): Think nothing of it. It's nothing. Nothing to it. –adverb 11.in no respect or degree; not at all: It was nothing like that. Nothing dismayed, he repeated his question. –adjective 12.amounting to nothing, as in offering no prospects for satisfaction, advancement, or the like: She was stuck in a nothing job. —Idioms 13.for nothing, a.free of charge. b.for no apparent reason or motive. c.futilely; to no avail: They had gone to a great deal of expense for nothing. 14.in nothing flat, in very little time: Dinner was finished in nothing flat. 15.make nothing of, a.to treat lightly; regard as easy. b.to be unsuccessful in comprehending: He could make nothing of the complicated directions. 16.nothing but, nothing other than; only: We could see nothing but fog. 17.nothing doing, a.Informal. emphatically no; certainly not. b.no activity, inducement, advantage, etc., present to the eye: We drove through the town but there seemed to be nothing doing. 18.nothing less than or short of, absolutely; completely: She was used to nothing less than the best. 19.think nothing of, a.to treat casually. b.to regard as insignificant: He thinks nothing of lying to conceal his incompetence.
[Origin: bef. 900; ME; OE nānthing, nathing; see no2, thing1
thinsp.png
]

BABY!!! BABY!! REMEMBER! REMEBER!!!!! It's my liiiife and I'll do what I want! It's my mind And I'll think what I want....

It never says He gives it back to the Father.

I think you will find that most of the bibles do say that

Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
......... new international version..............

Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power.ENGLISH STANDARD VERSION

CONTEMPORARY ENGLISH VERSION Then after Christ has destroyed all powers and forces, the end will come, and he will give the kingdom to God the Father.

Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. NEW KING JAMES VERSION

Then cometh the end, when he shall deliver up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have abolished all rule and all authority and power. AMERICAN STANDARD VERSION

Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.TODAYS NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION

and not forgetting my most favourite bible ,

Next, the end, when he hands over the kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power.THE NEW WORLD TRANSLATION

And in the days of those kings THE GOD OF HEAVEN WILL SET UP A KINGDOM that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite; DANIEL 2;44

Yes it is Gods kingdom, and Jesus will hand it back when everything is accomplished .

Does it?
noth·ing
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/ˈnʌθ
thinsp.png
ɪŋ/
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[nuhth-ing]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1.no thing; not anything; naught: to say nothing. 2.no part, share, or trace (usually fol. by of): The house showed nothing of its former magnificence. 3.something that is nonexistent. 4.nonexistence; nothingness: The sound faded to nothing. 5.something or someone of no importance or significance: Money is nothing when you're without health. 6.a trivial action, matter, circumstance, thing, or remark: to exchange a few nothings when being introduced. 7.a person of little or no importance; a nobody. 8.something that is without quantity or magnitude. 9.a cipher or naught: Nothing from nine leaves nine. 10.(used in conventional responses to expressions of thanks): Think nothing of it. It's nothing. Nothing to it. –adverb 11.in no respect or degree; not at all: It was nothing like that. Nothing dismayed, he repeated his question. –adjective 12.amounting to nothing, as in offering no prospects for satisfaction, advancement, or the like: She was stuck in a nothing job. —Idioms 13.for nothing, a.free of charge. b.for no apparent reason or motive. c.futilely; to no avail: They had gone to a great deal of expense for nothing. 14.in nothing flat, in very little time: Dinner was finished in nothing flat. 15.make nothing of, a.to treat lightly; regard as easy. b.to be unsuccessful in comprehending: He could make nothing of the complicated directions. 16.nothing but, nothing other than; only: We could see nothing but fog. 17.nothing doing, a.Informal. emphatically no; certainly not. b.no activity, inducement, advantage, etc., present to the eye: We drove through the town but there seemed to be nothing doing. 18.nothing less than or short of, absolutely; completely: She was used to nothing less than the best. 19.think nothing of, a.to treat casually. b.to regard as insignificant: He thinks nothing of lying to conceal his incompetence.
thinsp.png
]

BABY!!! BABY!! REMEMBER! REMEBER!!!!! It's my liiiife and I'll do what I want! It's my mind And I'll think what I want....

the most high God has dynamic energy.

Yes, Jehovah is “vigorous in power,” and he is the Source of the “dynamic energy” used to bring the entire universe into existence.

Raise YOUR eyes high up and see. Who has created these things? It is the One who is bringing forth the army of them even by number, all of whom he calls even by name. Due to the abundance of dynamic energy, he also being vigorous in power, not one [of them] is missing.
(Isaiah 40:26) HE CAUSE TO BECOME

What does that have to do with my post? I was quoting the Gatekeeper who said that nothing means absolutey nothing.... But, most of the time, that isn't what it means. :D
maybe i should have answered gate keeper instead ,sorry :)Jehovah causes to become .

Does it?
noth·ing
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/ˈnʌθ
thinsp.png
ɪŋ/
thinsp.png
]

Perhaps, I should have clarified that the term nothing [in this case] meant "non - existent", ya dig? :cool:

It [is] your life, baby! Do with it what you will! But think twice - That's my only advice. ;)

James

Back