- Reaction score
This is me introducing myself.
Ain_Soph said:This is me introducing myself.
Ain_Soph said:Thanks for the warm welcomes.
I look forward to getting to know you all.
1. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you come across the word 'religion'?
2. Can you tell in which religion that thing comes from or belongs to?
3. What is your emotional mood with the word religion? Indifference, joy, dread, burden, inconvenience, cynicism?
4. Are your thoughts and acts of religion from your own discovery and invention or from other people telling you about them?
5. Suppose you can't hear and can't speak and can't get near close to people, and you come across a totally different society, a discovered people absolutely not known to anyone before, can you tell which behavior of theirs is religious, if you see any?
These questions are not supposed to be intrusive into your personal life; if you feel them to be so, you don't have to answer them. If you don't feel that they are intrusive, and you would like to contribute to my knowledge of religion, I would be most appreciative for your spontaneous answers.
Susma Rio Sep