Hello!! A Newbe

BYRD GRIMM

Reaction score
Hello, Interfaith Communitty. Just Thought I Should Say Hi And Add A Bit About Myself. I'm 25 And Currently Reside In A Suburb Of Detroit. I'm A Purist Pagan Of Sorts And Love To Learn. I'm Looking Foward To Good Conversations And Insights.

Byrd Grimm

Kindest Regards, and welcome to CR!
Yours is an interesting choice of name, is there any particular significance to it?

Hi and welcome!

It's good to have you here. Hope to talk to you within the threads.
I am a monotheistic seeker...don't fit well anywhere, so I am a solitary.
But some probably would identify me as a pagan, I suppose, and that's okay. :)
Anyway, nice ta meecha!

Zdrastvuitsye, hola, shalom, salaam, Dia dhuit, namastar ji, hej, konbanwa, squeak, meow, :wave: BYRD GRIMM.

Which suburb? My father was from Washington, Michigan.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Reply To Suburb

Berkley Three Clicks North Of Eight Mile. Nice Town, Just Moved Here A Year Ago. All The Stigma Of The Motor City Is Bull.
Talk Later,
Thanx 4 The Reply

Reply To My Name

It's A Given Name I Got, Well , It's Been Ten Years Now. I Was Name For My Spirit "byrd' And My Storytelling Abilities "grimm". A Lovely Lady Named Snow (may She Be Something New) Gave The Name To Me.
Thanx,
Next Time

Originally posted by BYRD GRIMM
It's A Given Name I Got, Well , It's Been Ten Years Now. I Was Name For My Spirit "byrd' And My Storytelling Abilities "grimm".
Hmm. Interesting. It sounds sort of like my signature Sidhe_Uaine, which is actually Sidhe Uaine, the Gaelic translation of the translation of my praenomen and my middle name (Sidhe = Spirit, Uaine = Foliage.) I've had mine for seven years after I started taking classes in the Irish language. I've had offers to have it translated into the other languages I greet people online with.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Hello BYRD GRIMM,

Welcome to CR! We hope you enjoy it here! I really like the name by the way:). Please, feel free to visit any of the forums here.

God Bless,
Paul

Back