the will of God". This word comes from the same root as the Arabic

word "salam", which means "peace". As such, the religion of Islam

teaches that in order to achieve true peace of mind and surety of

heart, one must submit to God and live according to His Divinely

revealed Law. The most important truth that God revealed to

mankind is that there is nothing divine or worthy of being

worshipped except for Almighty God, thus all human beings should

submit to Him

May we all submit to the will of God and love one another. Peace!

salam everybody,

thank you, eman sr for the post....what you stated is wonderfull....islam is submission to the one and the only God, the creator of all....

belive me my brethren, there is no source of happiness and peace but to believe that there is only one power that we seek refuge in, peace, strenght, health, determination, wealth, dignity, compassion,...

In Islam, when we say:" there is no God but Allah:", we, then, keep ourselves far from any human power that may humiliate us, betray us,or let us down

this is the wonderful feature of Islam: to be connected to one power that has all the potentialities, and that it is with you whenever, wherever you are...

my best wishes to all

I hope god open your heart and mind to read more about Islam becouse Iam sure if you understand it good you will find it the only road to happines .

I prefer a good bottle of Cabernet and the company of an intelligent independent woman.

tao

I prefer a good bottle of Cabernet and the company of an intelligent independent woman.

tao

Joys are two types, tao: temporary and lasting.

Some people think that happiness depends on others wether persons or objects. Yet, happiness is internal, and depends on how much you can live without depending on others. In other words, a person who enjoys real happiness says: "I can be happy even if I am alone. My heart is my paradise." And the heart who is in good connection with God is the happiest heart on earth.

Who is the rich? The rich isnt the one who owns a lot, the rich is the one who isnt in need of that a lot.:)

Back