Youtube....

17th Angel

לבעוט את התחת ולקחת שמות
Reaction score
Have you seen the little piggies crawling in the d
You know when you get that feeling? When you watch every single change in reaction in a person? In their face, in their behaviour, speech, just you know body language.... And you think... This is a lie, or this is fake.....

I had a strange day, my two good friends from the JW came over we had a chat and all that and it was cool... Then I came back to youtube to carry on watching my trance videos and there was a JW video in the side bar.... lol Which was odd so I watched it... And it is basically a video of someone appologising for being a JW and knocking on your door... And I watched it and then in the list it was filled with these "Sorry I knocked on your door" videos so I watched them all... And this all seems like propaganda to me.... :\

Anyone else seen this?

You know when you get that feeling? When you watch every single change in reaction in a person? In their face, in their behaviour, speech, just you know body language.... And you think... This is a lie, or this is fake.....

Sure you were not watching BBC Parliament?

For mee, i would much rather promote the kingdom goodnews it is of much more benefit to people . but there are some people who are more into promoting valueless things . i like to promote things of value .

and here it is in matthew 24;14 and it is very good:) and mee is not sorry at all

Back