Confidential Matters

M

mee

Jehovah, the “Grand Creator,” has a reason for everything he does.

Also, as “God Almighty,” he is fully able to carry out his purposes. (Ecclesiastes 12:1; Exodus 6:3)

We can be certain that he has been willing to reveal his purposes to humans, for his prophet Amos was inspired to write

“The Sovereign Lord Jehovah will not do a thing unless he has revealed his confidential matter to his servants the prophets.”

Note, though, that God was said to have revealed his purposes only to his servants, to those who sincerely loved him.

Is that not logical?

To whom do you reveal your confidential matters? To just anyone or to your closest companions?—Amos 3:7; Isaiah 40:13, 25, 26.

confidential matters of mine only get spoken of with those whom I believe can handle them or can share a valid light on, such as they have previous experience... I look for experts. I wouldn't simply walk up to someone in the street and say something like "I have homosexual tendancies!!! Eeeek!" I look for those I can trust, I look for those that can help. It is why they are called -confidential- matters....

con·fi·den·tial
thinsp.png

1.spoken, written, acted on, etc., in strict privacy or secrecy; secret: a confidential remark.

2.indicating confidence or intimacy; imparting private matters: a confidential tone of voice.

3.having another's trust or confidence; entrusted with secrets or private affairs: a confidential secretary.

4.(of information, a document, etc.) a.bearing the classification confidential, usually being above restricted and below secret. b.limited to persons authorized to use information, documents, etc., so classified. Compare classification (def. 5).

If you are speaking of whom, would I HELP and try to give advice to... Anyone... As that isn't confidential is it? But if you ask who do you share confidential information with, then there can only be one answer... "those that are choosen.." Or it wouldn't be called confidential information...

Is, that not logical?

confidential matters of mine only get spoken of with those whom I believe can handle them or can share a valid light on, such as they have previous experience... I look for experts. I wouldn't simply walk up to someone in the street and say something like "I have homosexual tendancies!!! Eeeek!" I look for those I can trust, I look for those that can help. It is why they are called -confidential- matters....

con·fi·den·tial
thinsp.png

1.spoken, written, acted on, etc., in strict privacy or secrecy; secret: a confidential remark.

2.indicating confidence or intimacy; imparting private matters: a confidential tone of voice.

3.having another's trust or confidence; entrusted with secrets or private affairs: a confidential secretary.

4.(of information, a document, etc.) a.bearing the classification confidential, usually being above restricted and below secret. b.limited to persons authorized to use information, documents, etc., so classified. Compare classification (def. 5).

If you are speaking of whom, would I HELP and try to give advice to... Anyone... As that isn't confidential is it? But if you ask who do you share confidential information with, then there can only be one answer... "those that are choosen.." Or it wouldn't be called confidential information...

Is, that not logical?
Do you think that God is revealing things to his faithful followers.

i do

mee can be confident that if i patiently wait on Jehovah, he will provide, through the faithful slave, what is needed "at the proper time."

Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? 46 Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so. 47 Truly I say to YOU, He will appoint him over all his belongings.
matthew 24;45-47

"And as for you, O Daniel, make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end. Many will rove about, and the [true] knowledge will become abundant." Daniel 12;4

and its very good

He that is walking with wise persons will become wise, but he that is having dealings with the stupid ones will fare badly."—Proverbs 13:20.

mee likes to walk with those who Jesus thinks are faithful ones, they are full of Jesus belongings. and it reveals great understanding :)

loyalty, or faithfulness, to God brings everlasting rewards.—1 John 2:17.

Back