earl

?
Reaction score
I see that since the switch to the new site, I've been stripped of an avatar. Much too colorless that way & others have kindly brought my attention to my colorless existence which I had not noted before. However, when I attempt to edit the avatar & restore it, all of the avatar choices in my CP are blank-that is no image appears for preview. So I wanted those with interest to know that until I learn what's wrong with it & address it, I'll have to allow my words to supply all of my color.:D earl

I see that since the switch to the new site, I've been stripped of an avatar. Much too colorless that way & others have kindly brought my attention to my colorless existence which I had not noted before. However, when I attempt to edit the avatar & restore it, all of the avatar choices in my CP are blank-that is no image appears for preview. So I wanted those with interest to know that until I learn what's wrong with it & address it, I'll have to allow my words to supply all of my color.:D earl

I always read you with a vibrant green or purple aura earl, but if you want a custom avi you can make one yourself and upload it from your computer. Just search images on the web, download one to your computer, and then use the brower in your user CP here to upload. I'll help you more if I can, but it will take Brian I think to make the stock selection avis show.

luna

Here's one that reminds me of you, because I believe you used to have this as your sig line:

7 Deep calls to deep
in the roar of your waterfalls;
all your waves and breakers
have swept over me.

waves.jpg

Yeah, I rather liked that 1. Don't know how to do custom avatars. I was going to simply pick a new avatar daily sight unseen from I Brian's stock list. Thought it might be kind of fitting for me to feature symbols from all of "God's" glory but it doesn't allow me to even do that. So you'll have to continue to supply your own visuals, (the fantasy is almost always better than the reality;):D). earl

Just go to the User CP section of the site, go to "Edit Avatar", then follow the bouncing catnip-scented ball (or the :kitty:, whichever the case may be.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Phyllis, I appreciate the suggestion. However when I got there no cat to be found not even a Cheshire grin. That's the sneaky nature of the now you see them, now you don't aspect of cats. :pearl

If you have a "Cheshire Cat" picture on your computer, you can use it by following the bouncing catnip-scented ball for that option. The only thing you have to do is save one on your hard drive (and virus scan it just as a precaution.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Whoops - forgot to upload a copy of the CR avatars here - will get that done now. :)

ADDED: Avatars now online. :)

Back