profile backgrounds...

Hi Alex,

I'm not all that savvy about loading images etc., (and don't know what a hotlink is :eek:), but if you still have questions I'm sure Brian or another mod can come along and help.

Luna

Well, that certainly looks personalised. :)

Nothing to do with it but what do the + signs beside name where who is online mean?

tao

I would appreciate so expert help of my own, but it doesn't have to do with profile pictures.

I want to change my User CP background to something a bit more in "my colour scheme", shall we say, but I can't figure out how to do it. I want to do it on my own (something about teaching a man how to fish, shall we say.)

Thank you ahead of time, and the :kitty:s, ferrets and lunamoths are in the mail along with their "necessaries".

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine (the ever-:confused:)

I would appreciate so expert help of my own, but it doesn't have to do with profile pictures.

I want to change my User CP background to something a bit more in "my colour scheme", shall we say, but I can't figure out how to do it. I want to do it on my own (something about teaching a man how to fish, shall we say.)

Thank you ahead of time, and the :kitty:s, ferrets and lunamoths are in the mail along with their "necessaries".

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine (the ever-:confused:)
You can't customize the color on your User CP, but you can customize your profile page. On your User CP, under the My Profile heading on the left, click on "customize profile." The color boxes next to all the different element are clickable, which will give you a pop up menu of colors from which you can select for each element.

Looks good, Phyllis! :D

If you want the kitties to leap all over your page, and not just acrossed the top, on the drop down box after the image field, where it says 'repeat,' select "both." It will then tile your image both horizontally and vertically. :)

Thank you for the compliment (and the help.)

I just want them on top so as not to be too "busy" shall we say. The tricolor scheme with the :kitty: delegation walking across the top is enough for now (might change it to "all over" :kitty: delegation later on [who knows?].)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back