Who can know the future?

M

mee

Remember the first things of a long time ago, that I am the Divine One and there is no other God, nor anyone like me;
the One telling from the beginning the finale, and from long ago the things that have not been done; the One saying, ‘My own counsel will stand, and everything that is my delight I shall do’;

isaiah 46;9-10

It is the Almighty JEHOVAH GOD who has the ability to fortell the future.
And when he chooses to do so , he can forsee exactly how individuals and entire nations will act.

Also he has unlimited ability to control the outcome of events yes he is the MOST HIGH as psalm 83;18 informs us .

the bible tells us that GODS KINGDOM will bring permanent PEACE and HAPPINESS to the earth DANIEL 2;44

And Gods son Jesus Christ taught his followers to pray ......LET YOU KINGDOM COME , LET YOUR WILL TAKE PLACE, AS IN HEAVEN , ALSO UPON EARTH.
MATTHEW 6;10
Jesus foretold specific events and conditions that would immediately precede the coming of that kingdom

togeather these features constitute a sign that would be clearly evident to all honesthearted observers

international war, MATTHEW 24;7
widespread hunger,
massive earthquakes, LUKE 21;11
intractable disease,
moral and social breakdown, MATTHEW 24;12

besides what Jesus foretold, the apostle paul pointed foreward to a collapse of social and moral values.
he discribes the difficult LAST DAYS that would come just before GOD KINGDOM would end this world system 2 TIM 3;1-5

What about the future?
the prophecy of isaiah that reliably foretold the coming of the Messiah, also describes the beneficial changes that GODS KINGDOM will bring to the earth.

and it is very good

worldwide peace and united worship
peace between humans and animals
abundant food for all
no more death
dead ones resurrected
messiah a rigteous judge
blind and deaf healed
wasteland becomes productive
A new earth( a righteous new human society)

Isaiah is not the only bible book that foretells blessings for the future.

the whole earth will be a paradise

Back