Dominionism

Blackrose

Luciferian Witch
Reaction score
I was just wondering if any of you have heard of Dominionism and your thoughts upon it. I understand that it includes groups such as "Joels Army", "Latter Day Reign" and the like. Whats you opinion of these groups?

I haven't heard of the groups you mentioned.

Dominionism is nothing new. It existed long ago in a doctrine called Manifest Destiny, which was the notion that America was destined by God to stretch from coast to coast, spreading Christianity and civilization on the continent. When society's conscience began to ache from all the killing and enslaving, Manifest Destiny was a sort of salve that warlike types used to excuse themselves. The same ideas drove Spain into South America.

The difference is that while dominionists are not warmongers, they are trying to change society through political means claiming all the while it is spiritual. This represents a lack of faith in Christ, which acts in the realm of ideas not of politics. They think that by outlawing sin they can improve society, but they are actually outlawing faith.

Back