From the bible

that light gets brighter and lighter with each passing day and it feels real comfortable.

for faithful ones

Increased Light Means Further Improvements

Jehovah is also progressively illuminating the path of his people doctrinally.

as an example

For years, the Bible Students had known that the great multitude, or the “great crowd,” spoken of at Revelation 7:9-17 was different from the 144,000, who would rule with Christ as kings and priests. (Revelation 5:9, 10; 14:1-5) However, the identity of the great multitude remained unclear.

Just as increasing morning light causes otherwise obscure objects to take on shape and color, in 1935 the great multitude was identified as those who survive “the great tribulation,” with the prospect of living forever on earth.

Later in the same year came a clarification that affected school-age children of Jehovah’s Witnesses in a number of countries.

While patriotic fervor was running high the world over, in the 1930s , the Witnesses recognized that saluting the flag is much more than a mere formalism.

In the following year, another doctrinal truth, that Christ died on a stake, not a cross, was explained.—Acts 10:39.

of cause tthose are only a small sample of the blessings that JEHOVAH gives

Having the right attitude is the key. Refusing to accept a refinement is to be left behind as Jehovahs organization moves ahead.

yes that light is getting brighter and lighter all the time , wonder what the next flash of light will bring :)

In addition to the organizational and doctrinal refinements, there have been refinements with regard to Christian conduct.

For example, in 1973 the use of tobacco was seen as a “defilement of flesh” and was to be viewed as serious wrongdoing. (2 Corinthians 7:1)

A decade later, the July 15, 1983, issue of The Watchtower clarified our position on the use of firearms. These are just some examples of the increasing light in our time.

and it is real good and benifical to us

so i will say yes yes and yes:)
bring it on i say

yet again a load of old waffle but you did not answer my question., A or B ?

but are they ever wrong ?

A. Yes
B. No

its a simple question with a yes or no answer, so can you answer it ?

if it makes you uncomfortable and you would rather not, then just say so because thats ok :)

I will just assume that it makes you uncomfortable and that you cant answer it.

yet again a load of old waffle quote]

yes its all to do with our attitude, some find it uncomfortable as you seem too ,and some like mee find it very comfortable.

i like to feel real good :)

you know what I would have a lot more respect for you and the JW if you were more humble and and could admit the possibility that you could be in error about some things.

you know what I would have a lot more respect for you and the JW if you were more humble and and could admit the possibility that you could be in error about some things.

the fact that they have had enlightenment ,and the fact that the light has got brighter over the years, means that they have had to turn around and think in a new way , and it is always made public in those nice mags called watchtowers.

yes those mags are not called the watchtower for no reason , that mag always makes known when a clearer view is in sight.

especially when it comes to being awake to bible prophecy. :)

there is no hanging back to get that mag with all that bible based spiritual food in it ,into the hands of the people.

the watchtower mags of years past

certainly kept people awake, and now the view is really clear to see.

it is crystal clear

no wonder that the front cover says
ANNOUNCING JEHOVAHS KINGDOM
it certainly is worth blowing a trumpet about it.

When the mag was first produced, in July 1879, it was called Zion’s Watch Tower and Herald of Christ’s Presence. This magazine, which was a champion of the ransom sacrifice of Jesus Christ, was published to serve spiritual food to the household of faith.

On January 1, 1909, the title was changed to The Watch Tower and Herald of Christ’s Presence, in order to focus attention more clearly on the objective of the magazine.

As of January 1, 1939, putting increased emphasis on the fact that Christ was already ruling from heaven as King, the title was altered to read The Watchtower and Herald of Christ’s Kingdom.

Then on March 1, 1939, by changing the title to The Watchtower Announcing Jehovah’s Kingdom, attention was directed more prominently to Jehovah as the Universal Sovereign, the one who gave ruling authority to his Son.

Viewing matters in the light that was available years ago ,they have at times had incomplete, even inaccurate, concepts.

No matter how hard they tried, they simply could not understand certain prophecies until these began to undergo fulfillment.

As Jehovah has shed more light on his Word by means of his spirit, his servants have been humbly willing to make needed adjustments.

And in 1963, an enlarged application of “Babylon the Great” was presented.
(Rev. 17:5)
The Watchtower, November 15 and December 1, 1963.

yes its all thrilling stuff that points to the bible :)its great:)

yet again a load of old waffle but you did not answer my question., A or B ?

I will just assume that it makes you uncomfortable and that you cant answer it.

It's quite a sophistocated rhetorical technique, Glory: Don't answer the question they asked you; answer the question you wish they had asked you. Hence Mee's half-metre response to your multiple choice question. :)

Mee, the fact that you speak with such certainty and without any humility at all should be setting off alarm bells in your head. It's great to be confident, but don't think for a moment that anyone but God can decide who is doing his will.

don't think for a moment that anyone but God can decide who is doing his will.

very true :)and he always blesses those who are doing his will matthew 28;19-20 matthew 24;14

faithfulness leads to greater responsibility from Jesus
matthew 24;45-47

and that light gets brighter and brighter for them

and mee has found the ones that JESUS is feeding .

only the best for mee:)

come and let us go up to the mountain of
JEHOVAH and let us be willing to be taught by him MICAH 4 ;1-4

ITS ALL HAPPENING IN THESE THE LAST DAYS :) and there is some really good teaching going on .

And it must occur in the final part of the days [that] the mountain of the house of Jehovah will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, and it will certainly be lifted up above the hills; and to it peoples must stream. 2 And many nations will certainly go and say: “Come, YOU people, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will instruct us about his ways, and we will walk in his paths.” For out of Zion law will go forth, and the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. 3 And he will certainly render judgment among many peoples, and set matters straight respecting mighty nations far away. And they will have to beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning shears. They will not lift up sword, nation against nation, neither will they learn war anymore. 4 And they will actually sit, each one under his vine and under his fig tree, and there will be no one making [them] tremble; for the very mouth of Jehovah of armies has spoken [it].

micah 4;1-4

Mee, the fact that you speak with such certainty and without any humility at all should be setting off alarm bells in your head. .

its good to have humility and be willing to be taught by the ones that JESUS is feeding
matthew 24;45-47

it leads to even better things in the future. matthew 25;31-33

When the Son of man arrives in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit down on his glorious throne. 32 And all the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will put the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on his left.

i like being a sheep because it leads to better things

And in reply the king will say to them, ‘Truly I say toyou , To the extent that you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, YOU did it to me.’
matthew 25;40

i like working along with christs brothers its the only way :) humility works wonders in more ways than one.

yet more comfort from the bible :) revelation 21;3-4

3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

its good to know that the former things will pass away.

no more death :) and no more tears because of death. and no more mourning .

because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them, and will guide them to fountains of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.”
revelation 17-17:)

He will actually swallow up death forever, and the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will certainly wipe the tears from all faces. And the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth, for Jehovah himself has spoken [it].ISAIAH 25;8:)

THATS FROM THE BIBLE YIPEEE:)

For the word of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints and [their] marrow, and [is] able to discern thoughts and intentions of [the] heart.
HEBREWS 4;12

The word of God is the bible and it has great power, and it can cut deep like a 2 edged sword.

And as Jeremiah 23;29 says

“Is not my word correspondingly like a fire,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “and like a forge hammer that smashes the crag?”JEREMIAH 23;29

For the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly, but powerful by God for overturning strongly entrenched things.
2 corinthians 10;4

yes the bible has AURTHORITY.:)

From the bible

Now, God’s appointed King (JESUS CHRIST)is ruling in the midst of his enemies. (Psalm 110:2)

In this corrupt world alienated from God, the Messiah is fulfilling his Father’s desire to search out all who want to come to know God as he really is and to worship him “with spirit and truth.” (John 4:24)

The hope of living forever under the rule of God’s Kingdom is available to people of all races, ages, and social backgrounds. (Acts 10:34, 35)

you can take hold of the marvelous opportunity before you. Learn about God’s Kingdom now, so that you can enjoy living under its righteous rule forever!—1 John 2:17.

:) and its from the bible:)

God’s Kingdom is a real government, one that will last forever.

God’s Kingdom will put an end to all human governments.

God’s Kingdom will end wars, sickness, famine, even death itself.

God’s Kingdom has a Ruler chosen by God.

The Ruler of God’s Kingdom has demonstrated his worthiness before all mankind.
The record of his life on earth is there in the Bible for all to read.
And it is JESUS CHRIST

God’s HEAVENLY Kingdom has 144,000 corulers with the Christ

God’s Kingdom, now ruling in heaven, is poised to establish its rule over the whole earth.

God’s Kingdom is not something within our heart, as many have been taught.

BUT IT IS A REAL GOVERMENT :)Jesus is a reigning king
daniel 7;13-14

Back