Its the End of the World...

A place to catalogue the increasing number of "the end is nigh" stories that we come across....

YouTube - NEW WORLD ORDER PUSHES RUSSIA TO WORLD WAR 3

There 2 facts that this person in this interview
is ignoring. And one general problem with his analysis.

#1: His conclusion that an attack on Iran will
launch WWIII is wrong... Iran is not part of any treaty that
will elicit automatic retaliation from either Russia or China.
The final straw will probably be either Taiwan, or maybe
one of the Eastern European republics... I think we are still
far off from those engagements. Even then, there may be a
few more steps before Total War.

#2: I think a very obvious indicator that the start of any global
conflict is not so near is that all the players: the US; the Russians;
and the Chinese are currently re-tooling and re-fitting their military capability.
Japan hasn't even gotten the the green light from Washington to begin arming
yet. People usually forget about Japan altogether, while it serves as a perfect
indicator of how hot the situation really is.

Besides, all those new toys have to reach the field, for the war to be sustained
past the initial skirmishes. Even more importantly, all that money has to reach
the right pockets before the markets are allowed to collapse.

+ One major problem with this analysis is that this person is making
a very common mistake of connecting the NWO with biblical prophecy.
The powers that be might want people to make that connection,
but it is certainly not part of their own end-game.

p.s.

Correction: I misspoke (figuratively speaking) about Japan.
Japan has not gotten the "green light" to get involved yet.
Although it is getting there... slowly, step by step. It has
already armed itself though.. .but there's still room for more.

+ Were also forgetting the EU, which is also just as unprepared
as everyone else, at this point.

The content of the piece showed no escalation of a situation that has been relatively stable for some time. All it did was serve as illustration of how carried away people can get with their own pet theories.

tao

@ Tao + Mee

Tao,

Yea... it was a pretty lame analysis.

Mee,

Normally I would just say I disagree with the bible, in that it does not contain an accurate representation of future events, and be done with it. But in this case, I actually read the verse, as I have always found the Book of Daniel to be more interesting then most. And the interesting thing I found, was this specific verse can actually be interpreted two ways. You can take it to mean that God will establish a kingdom that will last forever in this world... but then, it can also mean that this particular kingdom which "will last forever" is actually the talking about the next life, as by the concluding words in the next verse. Daniel's visions are, after all, metaphor. But then again, maybe not. Bible study is really not one of my interests. Still, might be worth reading the verse again.

44 And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that shall never be destroyed, nor shall this kingdom be left to another people. It shall crush all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever; 45 just as you saw that a stone was cut from the mountain not by hands, and that it crushed the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. The great God has informed the king what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation trustworthy.’

So a dream of an everlasting kingdom in the hereafter... that's what I get from this.

@

44 And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that shall never be destroyed, nor shall this kingdom be left to another people. It shall crush all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever; 45 just as you saw that a stone was cut from the mountain not by hands, and that it crushed the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. The great God has informed the king what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation trustworthy.’

So a dream of an everlasting kingdom in the hereafter... that's what I get from this.
A dream indeed, another desert madness example of nonsense translations of translations of things that somebody might have said, done or invented. It is utter nonsense. No more credible than some nostrodamus quatrain, the "tattler" horoscope or the book of revelations. It is all just junk information, though calling it information at all is almost disgusting.

tao

@ Tao + Mee

Tao,

Yea... it was a pretty lame analysis.

Mee,

Normally I would just say I disagree with the bible, in that it does not contain an accurate representation of future events, and be done with it. But in this case, I actually read the verse, as I have always found the Book of Daniel to be more interesting then most. And the interesting thing I found, was this specific verse can actually be interpreted two ways. You can take it to mean that God will establish a kingdom that will last forever in this world... but then, it can also mean that this particular kingdom which "will last forever" is actually the talking about the next life, as by the concluding words in the next verse. Daniel's visions are, after all, metaphor. But then again, maybe not. Bible study is really not one of my interests. Still, might be worth reading the verse again.

yes it certainly was for a future time , and as the verse in Daniel 12;4 informs Daniel , the understanding about that kingdom would be for a future time .

infact the understanding would be shut up in the book, but in the last days TRUE KNOWLEDGE WOULD BECOME ABUNDANT :)

that heavenly kingdom, was established and born in 1914 inline with bible prophecy and chronology, and yes it is a heavenly kingdom, and the one who recieved the kingship of that heavenly kingdom was Gods son Jesus Christ,Daniel 7;13-14

And as for you, O Daniel, make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end. Many will rove about, and the [true] knowledge will become abundant."daniel 12;4

yes there has been much roving around the bible , and NOW true knowledge is abundant.

And the dragon kept standing before the woman who was about to give birth, that, when she did give birth, it might devour her child.
And she gave birth to a son, a male, who is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod. And her child was caught away to God and to his throne. revelation 12;4-5

yes Gods symbolic woman has given birth to GODS KINGDOM and it now has Gods protection.

but make no mistake about it , any one who upholds that heavenly kingdom on the earth will have great opposition.
as all Jehovahs witnesses are aware.

yes that heavenly kingdom goverment was set up and established while human rulers were still ruling .

notice that daniel 2;44 says IN THE DAYS OF THOSE KINGS, yes while those manmade goverments and rulerships are still ruling God has set up his kingdom.

Back