If Jesus is to return; what is HE bringing?

B

Bishadi

If Jesus is to return and walk the earth once again; what is it that is coming?

What is it that brings us ever lasting life?

What brings world Peace?

What eliminates the need of police, church and state?

He will rule this world in righteousness with a rod and a staff. That means that Good will be Good and there will be no Bad. The everlasting is the new bodies that will be given to each of us and death is conquered. The same body that He has since His resurrection.

There will be a government and He will have kings and rulers there will be priests and worship. There will be jobs and responsibilities it will be a functioning society. The lions will lay with the lambs there will be no death and destruction.. there will be no disobediance to God because there will be no sin.

This is what I believe from what I read in the bible.

If one doesnt want to live righteously for Jesus Christ now.. why would they want to later?

He will rule this world in righteousness with a rod and a staff.
perhaps like a hammer?

That means that Good will be Good and there will be no Bad.
can only exist if each is aware of how each choice is their life ever-lasting

The everlasting is the new bodies that will be given to each of us and death is conquered. The same body that He has since His resurrection.
as he knew the physical body was not the life, that the light within is what is the life of each

hence HIS works still live!

and then if each knew this (what life is), then selfishness will cease............by choice, equally within all mankind

There will be a government and He will have kings and rulers there will be priests and worship.
i disagree as no longer will there ever be a need

There will be jobs and responsibilities it will be a functioning society.
don't need kings for that, nor police or anything of leadership because each community will be able to govern themselves based on the environment; just like nature does.

The lions will lay with the lambs there will be no death and destruction..
i disagree as the lion eats meat, by God

there will be no disobediance to God because there will be no sin.
nature has no sin; the selfishness of man does

My description is biblical... Im not sure what yours is based on? Everything I stated was from Isaiah, Daniel Micah and Zechariah

Isaiah: 65:19-25, “And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying. There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed. And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent’s meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD”.

Daniel: “I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought Him near before Him. And there was given Him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve Him: His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and His kingdom that which shall not be destroyed” (7:13-14).

Micah: “But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. And He shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it. For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever. In that day, saith the LORD, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted; And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever. And thou, O tower of the flock, the strong hold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee shall it come, even the first dominion; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem” (4:1-8).

Zechariah: “And His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light. And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be. And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and His name one” (14:3-9).

My description is biblical... Im not sure what yours is based on? Everything I stated was from Isaiah, Daniel Micah and Zechariah
but your book is changed

look at Isaiah 65: 19-25 in a literal interpretation then the precedense of the act that set it all in motion...

19And I have rejoiced in Jerusalem, And have joyed in My people, And not heard in her any more Is the voice of weeping, and the voice of crying.

20There is not thence any more a suckling of days, And an aged man who doth not complete his days, For the youth a hundred years old dieth, And the sinner, a hundred years old, is lightly esteemed.

21And they have built houses, and inhabited, And planted vineyards, and eaten their fruit.

22They do not build, and another inhabit, They do not plant, and another eat, For as the days of a tree [are] the days of My people, And the work of their hands wear out do My chosen ones.

23They labour not for a vain thing, Nor do they bring forth for trouble, For the seed of the blessed of Jehovah [are] they, And their offspring with them.

24And it hath come to pass, They do not yet call, and I answer, They are yet speaking, and I hear.
25Wolf and lamb do feed as one, And a lion as an ox eateth straw, As to the serpent -- dust [is] its food, They do no evil, nor destroy, In all My holy mountain, said Jehovah!
this shares what is happening in palestine; they took the homes, they eat of the fruit, they do take what is not theirs..... them of the newly created Israel are against all that Isaiah is saying.....

3The people who are provoking Me to anger, To My face continually, Sacrificing in gardens, and making perfume on the bricks:
the faithful use the works shared as from God to corrupt even paying homage to the bricks (wailing wall)

14Lo, My servants sing from joy of heart, And ye cry from pain of heart, And from breaking of spirit ye do howl.

15And ye have left your name For an oath for My chosen ones, And the Lord Jehovah hath put thee to death, And to His servants He giveth another name.
the corrupt do combine with the 'chosen ones' (israel) and will perish as Isaiah shares

as the name of God (the math sharing the Life of existence) will be known, taught an shared from the mount

Daniel: “I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought Him near before Him. And there was given Him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve Him: His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and His kingdom that which shall not be destroyed” (7:13-14).
but you forgot the clincher

27and the kingdom, and the dominion, even the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heavens, is given to the people

No man is God, nor will ever be........ the people are the children of God, equally!

And what grants equality? The knowledge of life!

Micah: “But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains,
Shamballa...... Zion... the lake of reflections..... its all the same as to in within the rings of mountains, the diversion of the nuclear fall out will not impose within

this site seems to be where the last chapter will be shared to the world (after the war it seems)

and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
Jeruselem will be uninabitable (big firecracker) and the mount is not in europe..... see the Hopi

or better still read from Zach

7`Are not [these] the words that Jehovah proclaimed by the hand of the former prophets, in Jerusalem's being inhabited, and [in] safety, and its cities round about it, and the south and the plain -- abiding?'
8And there is a word of Jehovah unto Zechariah, saying:

9`Thus spake Jehovah of Hosts, saying: True judgment judge ye, And kindness and mercy do one with another.

10And widow, and fatherless, Sojourner, and poor, ye do not oppress, And the calamity of one another ye do not devise in your heart.

11And they refuse to attend, And they give a refractory shoulder, And their ears have made heavy against hearing.

12And their heart they have made adamant, Against hearing the law, and the words, That Jehovah of Hosts sent by His Spirit, By the hand of the former prophets, And their is great wrath from Jehovah of Hosts.

13And it cometh to pass, as He called, And they have not hearkened, So do they call, and I do not hearken, Said Jehovah of Hosts.
14And I toss them on all the nations, That they have not known, The land hath been desolate behind them, Of any passing by and turning back, And they set a desirable land for a desolation!
or what about jerimiah

29From the voice of the horseman, And of him shooting with the bow, all the city is fleeing, They have come into thickets, And on cliffs they have gone up, All the city is forsaken, And there is no one dwelling in them

Jeruselem is doomed

and His name one” (14:3-9).
because never has the name been known.

your book seems antiquated here is that literal interpretation

6And it hath come to pass, in that day, The precious light is not, it is dense darkness,

7And there hath been one day, It is known to Jehovah, not day nor night, And it hath been at evening-time -- there is light.

8And it hath come to pass, in that day, Go forth do living waters from Jerusalem, Half of them unto the eastern sea, And half of them unto the western sea, In summer and in winter it is.
9And Jehovah hath become king over all the land, In that day there is one Jehovah, and His name one.

the sign is to see the light

but also note that jesuselem is scattered as the last word; the name of God will rule all that is forever.

that name of God is the math to prove how life exists and how all the universe turns.

but Israel itself and the idea of a magical being walking around with a magic wand is to be over.

the alters will be destroyed!

you are sooo far off.. You sure you are on the right forum?

perhaps you do not comprehend the bible

perhaps you are a believer of man versus God, Jesus or any of the true contributers of knowledge.

For example; i will bet your knowledge has evolved but you hate Darwinism.

Would be like suggesting you like Jesus but then call him a God when He himself said we was not. Meaning to be a christian is not of following or adhering to Jesus but to follow the interpretations of christians.

Since Hesus already lived and has returned to mother earth, No one named Jesus is returning to share the 'name of God'

Does that FACT bug you?

I mean even Jesus said so

" 15`If ye love me, my commands keep, means the injil

16and I will ask the Father, and another Comforter He will give to you, that he may remain with you -- to the age; another is coming not Him and this time the man will live while the writing is finished

17the Spirit of truth, whom the world is not able to receive, because it doth not behold him, nor know him, and ye know him, because he doth remain with you, and shall be in you

the spirit of truth is absolute, whether you like it or not........ but be certain whether you will know the truth and live it within is not of anyones choice but yours..........and you will know it within, whether you like it or not.

be branded with truth and continue wrong and you dishonor your whole lineage and you will perish!

remove the self and the need of acceptance and do what is good (supports life to continue) in all actions!

Remain bad (a loss to the common) and you will be extinct!

What to know life, then know the light.

Would be like suggesting you like Jesus but then call him a God when He himself said we was not. Meaning to be a christian is not of following or adhering to Jesus but to follow the interpretations of christians.

Since Hesus already lived and has returned to mother earth, No one named Jesus is returning to share the 'name of God'

Jesus is God as his Father has glorified Him and His name is above all names and there is no other by which you are saved. Jesus is Lord God and Saviour to the glory of the Father..

What brings world Peace?

Only Gods kingdom will bring PEACE to the earth Daniel 2;44

and that kingdom is now well established and set up in in the heavens.

and Jesus has already been given rulership, dignity ,and kingdom.Daniel 7;13-14

so Jesus will never come back to the earth as a man of flesh and blood , he has recieved his kingship in the heavens .
(Ezekiel 21:26, 27)
but it is in the heavenly kingdom, and according to bible prophecy and chronology , the setting up of that heavenly kingdom goverment , and Jesus recieving his kingship happened in 1914.

so at this point in time ,Jesus is directing a great preaching work down here on the earth matthew 24;14, and those who respond to that GOODNEWS will become part of the GREAT CROWD spoken of in REVELATION 7; 9-10.

And they are all having their symbolic palm branches in their hands to WELCOME Gods reigning king JESUS CHRIST .

And it is that GREAT CROWD that will get through the
GREAT TRIBULATION REVELATION 7;14

so the question is ........... how do we respond to the GOODNEWS of the kingdom?

its the only way to PEACE ON THE EARTH :)

Mr Mee me, are you just singing your own song to hear yourself?

You answered the first question

" If Jesus is to return and walk the earth once again; what is it that is coming?"

you said "so Jesus will never come back to the earth as a man of flesh and blood "

but what about the revelations to mankind? (the apocalypse means the revealing)

What brings world Peace?

as nothing Jesus left 2000 years ago can or will do such because Jesus knew he was not the last ONE

See John 14: 16and I will ask the Father, and another Comforter He will give to you, that he may remain with you -- to the age;

17the Spirit of truth, whom the world is not able to receive, because it doth not behold him, nor know him, and ye know him, because he doth remain with you, and shall be in you.

Mr Mee me, are you just singing your own song to hear yourself?
no :) it is the song of truth that i like to hear .Daniel 12;4

and it is GOODNEWS matthew 24;14

the goodnews of the kingdom is what it is all about , and the GOODNEWS is that Gods heavenly kingdom is now well established and has been set up since 1914 , Daniel 2;44
and NOW Jesus is a reigning king of that heavenly kingdom Daniel 7;13-14

And mee thinks that is GOODNEWS :) BUT MEE CANNOT SING AS GOOD AS THE 144,000.
but mee likes to join in the new song .

Why is it, though, that only the 144,000 are able to learn the song mentioned at Revelation 14:3?

Because it has to do with their experiences as chosen heirs of God’s Kingdom.

They alone are adopted as sons of God and anointed with holy spirit.

They alone are bought from the earth to become part of that heavenly Kingdom, and they alone "will be priests . . . and will rule as kings" with Jesus Christ for a thousand years to bring mankind to perfection.

They alone are seen to be "singing as if a new song" in the very presence of Jehovah.

These unique experiences and prospects give them a singular appreciation of the Kingdom and enable them to sing about it in a way that no one else can.—Revelation 20:6; Colossians 1:13; 1 Thessalonians 2:11, 12.

but mee is one of the OTHER SHEEP John 10;16 , AND WE HAVE THE SAME SHEPHERD:)

i like singing the same song:)

In order to understand Jesus' return, we need to understand why he came the first time and what happened while he was here on earth.

I believe Jesus is very much misunderstood and God too

The following questions need to be answered:

Why did God create the world and humankind ?
What happened at the fall ?
What was the purpose of the old testament ?
What was Jesus planning to accomplish ?
Why was he rejected and crucify ?
What was accomplished through his crucifixion and resurrection?
Why is he coming back for ?
and how will it take place ?

Material-wise we will be able to build mansions and ferrari`s from thin air. Every material will almost be free, unless someone does a number on us with copyrights, intellectual property etc.. within the next hundred years.

Basically we will be 3D printing with molecules from tomatos, organs to space ships. :eek:

Assuming that noone will do a number on us, what will be left is our egos and our hobbies. :cool:

Jesus, if he returns, we are primed to throw every means available to destroy him, so this time he should be equipped to deal with it. I hope this time he will be bullet-proof, prison-proof, hostage-situation-proof, nuclear-proof, chemical-weapon-proof, and immuned to beautiful people with ill intentions.

Only after that do I look forward to hearing what he has to say.
In the meantime clearly we have much work to do.

In the meantime clearly we have much work to do.

working inline with Gods purpose is what it is all about.
matthew 28;19-20 matthew 24;14

and for those inline with Gods purpose for the earth , its all happening on a worldwide basis. :)

no :) it is the song of truth that i like to hear .Daniel 12;4
OH i see.

DO you mean...........
Daniel 12

1`And at that time stand up doth Michael, the great head, who is standing up for the sons of thy people, and there hath been a time of distress, such as hath not been since there hath been a nation till that time, and at that time do thy people escape, every one who is found written in the book.

2`And the multitude of those sleeping in the dust of the ground do awake, some to life age-during, and some to reproaches -- to abhorrence age-during.

3And those teaching do shine as the brightness of the expanse, and those justifying the multitude as stars to the age and for ever.
4And thou, O Daniel, hide the things, and seal the book till the time of the end, many do go to and fro, and knowledge is multiplied.'

5And I have looked -- I, Daniel -- and lo, two others are standing, one here at the edge of the flood, and one there at the edge of the flood,

6and he saith to the one clothed in linen, who [is] upon the waters of the flood, `Till when [is] the end of these wonders?'
7And I hear the one clothed in linen, who [is] upon the waters of the flood, and he doth lift up his right hand and his left unto the heavens, and sweareth by Him who is living to the age, that, `After a time, times, and a half, and at the completion of the scattering of the power of the holy people, finished are all these.'

i Love daniel too....... seems HE knew the COMPLETION OF THE SCATTERING of power of the holy people will be perfected!

and it is GOODNEWS matthew 24;14
but please show us the meaning of matthew's rendition

27for as the lightning doth come forth from the east, and doth appear unto the west, so shall be also the presence of the Son of Man;

28for wherever the carcase may be, there shall the eagles be gathered together.

29`And immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from the heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken;
30and then shall appear the sign of the Son of Man in the heaven; and then shall all the tribes of the earth smite the breast

seems from the 'west' the last appears and then the weening from the attachment of man's religious creations.

The people will smite the attachment of religious order upon the earth or should you read Daniel again?

the goodnews of the kingdom is what it is all about , and the GOODNEWS is that Gods heavenly kingdom is now well established and has been set up since 1914 , Daniel 2;44
and NOW Jesus is a reigning king of that heavenly kingdom Daniel 7;13-14

And mee thinks that is GOODNEWS :) BUT MEE CANNOT SING AS GOOD AS THE 144,000.
but mee likes to join in the new song .

Why is it, though, that only the 144,000 are able to learn the song mentioned at Revelation 14:3?
appears that you can't read or hear

as each of your religious approaches to faith exceed the 144k of adhering folk, but when truth stand only but a few of the globes 6 bil approx people will comprehend the 'light of life' before the war of wars.

perhaps you ain't one with enough integrity to get the message, written, sung, punched into your face or otherwise........... it seems the mee me is just to prideful and selfish to care about anything other than your own intent, beliefs and created ideas.

Seems you have written scripture write in front of you will words that have been in the bible for centuries but to you care to check yourself and the truth before simply following a system of belief.

What is coming from the last and not before? THE TRUTH!

In order to understand Jesus' return, we need to understand why he came the first time and what happened while he was here on earth.

I believe Jesus is very much misunderstood and God too

The following questions need to be answered:

Why did God create the world and humankind ?
What happened at the fall ?
What was the purpose of the old testament ?
What was Jesus planning to accomplish ?
Why was he rejected and crucify ?
What was accomplished through his crucifixion and resurrection?
Why is he coming back for ?
and how will it take place ?

open a new thread and let's talk about all of them questions

Sorry guys, i know you are being serious. but the title of this thread has got going..........
I hope he brings... his own drinks, a plate of meat for the bbq. and a chair,cos god knows there are never enough seats.

Sorry guys, i know you are being serious. but the title of this thread has got going..........
I hope he brings... his own drinks, a plate of meat for the bbq. and a chair,cos god knows there are never enough seats.

I hope there'd also be enough chocolate and confectionary to go around for those who like sweets.:):D:eek:

there is lots of good healthy food around, and it is straight from the hand of Jesus , and he is giving it to his faithful ones matthew 24; 45-47

and they share it out to others, and mee likes to take it in , thats why i feel real good in a spiritual way :)

Hi,
The original manuscripts to everyone's holy book!
Joe

Back