Can The Absolute God Be Sad?

TK,
Your post is totally embarassing and humiliating. Think of what you are writing. You accuse me publicly, (someone you never met) of buying a wife for $10k, smuggling money accross borders and you know what is happening in my bedroom. Then, you are speculating on my evil thoughts and my dangerous intentions. That's really strange and irresponsible.

You are even questioning if I own this website ?

I do not think, it is a good idea to base our opinions of others based on irrational stereotypes and tabloids like monsterisation.

You do not have to read or respond to any of my comments. Boycott me but do not slander me again. That is totally wrong

Boycott me but do not slander me again. That is totally wrong

I did not slander first. Look at my other posts..
I slandered the Unification Church, then you suddenly came out and introduced yourself as a member of the Unification Church, and slandered me as false.

So then I chose to shine some light on your possible intents. Of which you still have not answered my question.

Are you recruiting and seeking possible lost souls to recruit? And are you here in groups with an agenda?

Because you state to follow a man who claims to be "the second coming of Christ", and I know you guys are devoted to him, and have no intention to listen to anything other than what he says. I know you people marry people your founder tells you to marry on a special day assigned by your church in massive groups. And I know you bring cash to the church in the maximum amount possible on that day whether that means sacrificing all or your family assets, as other members of your church seem to suggest to others, in the name of "Jesus" and "God".

And members of your church talk to others about religion with the intent to promote the Unification Church, which is an assumption, but correct me if you think I`m wrong, instead of further slandering me. If any of these are false accusation which I doubt, say "no" specifically to each one of them. Its not like I`m totally opposed to every concept the Unification Church promotes after I read up on you guys.

But I can totally understand why many people would feel your church as a nuisance to society, I don`t like the way you operate if my assumptions and the rumors I heard decades ago are right.

And you seem to speak perfect English, so I know you perfectly understand what I write. Stop slandering me!, and answer my questions that are simple "yes" or "no" answers.

TK " your Anti-Christ depending on who you are "

If you are slandering a nation, a race, a group of people or an organization, you are slandering the people in it.

I would appreciate if you speak as an individual and not think for other people. That's strange. That is a mob tactic.

What do you mean by recruiting lost souls ? Your questions are blinded by prejudice.

Sharing on a forum means that you learn from others and they learn from you. You never know who you are going to meet. If you think that having strong convictions is a recruiting ploy, I am not going into your mind game.

The tone of your post, the loaded insinuations you make, your sense of superiority talking down to me is very offensive. I am not an inferior being, just so you know

You have you mind made up. You are trying to make me fall in some kind of trap.
Whatever I answer is not going to make a difference.

That is what prosecutors do.

I think you should show respect to others first and give them the benefit of the doubt if you have concerns. That is the proper way to act.

We should not be controlled by our fears or the walls we build around ourselves.

I do not want to be hurt anymore by you. I leave you to pursue your investigation with your assumptions and the rumors you heard decades ago on your own.

Words can kill

you area f unny guy

If you are slandering a nation, a race, a group of people or an organization, you are slandering the people in it.

first you put the whole together

I would appreciate if you speak as an individual and not think for other people. That's strange. That is a mob tactic.
then you 'expect' individuality

What do you mean by recruiting lost souls ? Your questions are blinded by prejudice.
then in another post you suggest no bias, but then point a finger

and then when the group suggests you articulate rather than spout off as you kill your credibility

you write
Sharing on a forum means that you learn from others and they learn from you.

you a scary guy dude

the damage of the environment shares your wishy washy, (no character) all based on the corruption of your mind

you actually think it is OK to lie and have no responsibility to what you represent...... you like that one kid in class that no one can shut up, because their parents told them 'if they spank you, we will sue' and the kid just rants and interupts just to hear himself talk (but without the depth to know what he is talking about)

'a western creation' if i ever saw one!

Someone remarked that the only emotion G-d would have toward us is pity.

NO. There is a big difference.

Notify that you are not here with a major religious organizational agenda, particularly your church, at least..

AMEN. to your words (was that a threat?). TK " your secret weapon "

The Kahn,

Should I laugh or cry ?

Where do you come up with such a question ? Are you asking it of every one ? Is this a control issue ?

Do you think that I am some kind of puppet without a brain, a heart and a conscience ?

I should not dignify your question with an answer but for the sake of peace between us, I will humble myself and answer NO

Did you really think, that I was threatening you ? That's scary

What I meant is that words can hurt and I did not wanted to continue this conversation.

Only if He couldn't do anything about it?

Just a thought.
I can see that, but I would say it probably doesn't matter whether or not He can do (or has done) anything about it. (For what it's worth).

Back