The 'Hand of the Beast'

B

Bishadi

Adam Smith | Philosopher

Smith laid the intellectual framework that explained the free market and still holds true today.

He is most often recognized for the expression “the invisible hand,” which he used to demonstrate how self-interest guides the most efficient use of resources in a nation's economy, with public welfare coming as a by-product.

To underscore his laissez-faire convictions, Smith argued that state and personal efforts, to promote social good are ineffectual compared to unbridled market forces.

and combine that with the Western freedoms to fib with no responsibility all because the primary religion 'suggests'.... "just ask for forgiveness in Jesus' name and be forgiven"

and now it seems, the 'beast' of many heads can be identified

is this possible?

is this possible?

If the beast is any kind of "system", and that is a wide definition.
The answer is yes, although I don`t quite understand what you are asking, and curious why you would like to know.

Adam Smith | Philosopher

and combine that with the Western freedoms to fib with no responsibility all because the primary religion 'suggests'.... "just ask for forgiveness in Jesus' name and be forgiven"

is this possible?
Wait up now. The soldiers who took gold they weren't suppose to take were condemned by Joshua to death. They asked him for forgiveness, and he did forgive them. But he still had them put to death (as decreed by God). Just because one is forgiven, does not allow them to fore go societal punishment or discipline.

There is forgiveness of a personal kind, and forgivness as a society...they don't always go hand in hand. ENRON is a perfect example.

I'm reminded of a song here. One of the verses state "Jesus forgives, but a father never forgets..."

The answer is yes, although I don`t quite understand what you are asking, and curious why you would like to know.

Hello TheKahn, are we,, you speaking of the beast of revelations?? If so the ansewer is simple enough. But you wouldn't believe me if I told you who and what the Beast of revelation is. So I will hold my tounge for now.

reading the metaphors of the bible/torah and puting pieces together

the beast of both torah and bible fit the idea quite well

social security numbers, control, corruption and even the little horn born within

the whole set of prophecies are much easier to read

the 6 guy is not the bad guy, as no single man could have the power over evil, corruption; it already exists (just look around)

although the religious teachings suggest a single person was the bad guy that did all the bad stuff, and that never made sense.

what can be observed is the individual simply shares knowledge that creates the environment of individual responsibility which also enable each the ability to judge (hence the judgment)

the churches don't like the guy because then the religious authority will be over as the people begin to know equality simply with having knowledge

use the idea and read the old prophecies again....

Hello TheKahn, are we,, you speaking of the beast of revelations?? If so the ansewer is simple enough. But you wouldn't believe me if I told you who and what the Beast of revelation is. So I will hold my tounge for now.

let it out..........

You`re not gonna make me LOL again are you? :cool: You are also scaring me on this one..

If your interpretation includes gross specific words, can I hear your interpretation without those words included. I`d be somewhat surprised if you surprise me. Cheers!

TK

You`re not gonna make me LOL again are you? :cool: You are also scaring me on this one..

If your interpretation includes gross specific words, can I hear your interpretation without those words included. I`d be somewhat surprised if you surprise me. Cheers!

TK
It would take me along time and I would have to dive deep into the well to bring this one to light. Who and what is the Beast. And why do we care? I'll pass for now. maby later.

It would take me along time and I would have to dive deep into the well to bring this one to light. Who and what is the Beast. And why do we care? I'll pass for now. maby later.

this is a christianity section on a theology forum and the conversation on the 'beast' is going to deep for you?

are you in the well now?

this is a christianity section on a theology forum and the conversation on the 'beast' is going to deep for you?

are you in the well now?

Yes Bishadi, Not only in the well ,but drowning as well. But not from going too deep. i am drowning because of all the BS that is call Christian theology. I hope that was not too harsh.

The beast: That's me and you. The beast is man, The beast is humanity. The beast sits in the temple of God. This is where the beast lives. This is also where God lives. This is why there is such a battle going on inside of us. I know you heard that the body is the temple of God. The # of the man is six hundred and six six. Of course this is just the tip of the iceberg. The beast within goes alot deeper.
BTW The so called christian theologians would have you believe that the beast is a man who will sit in the temple of God and rule the world. OH BTW This temple is a buliding (man made) Not the true temple of God ,who abides in us. Just one more long list of falsehoods that is handed down from one generation to the next without questioning. Just as the teachings of traditions of men. The insitute of traditions This is what is taught by the christiandom faithfufl.about that long list. I think it would be wise if I did not get into that at this time and moment. But when it's time the pot will be stired.

..The beast is man, The beast is humanity..

I hear you. Thats what I meant by "systems" as well, because absolutely, or to some extent many systems are what we perceive and make. Its our perception and creation to some extent, the reason why I say "some extent" is assuming that we are not God.

I have a hunch that there maybe a Holy system,

the "beast" I have a strong feeling would be a system created by egos of man (the will to be #1 stud maybe..). It should be obvious when forcefully revealed to us. That, possibly one man might sit on something like a thrown, but could be just as well like a round table.

TK

p.s. It is my guess that surprisingly the beast will actually go down hard and fast when it is put down.

Yes Bishadi, Not only in the well ,but drowning as well. But not from going too deep. i am drowning because of all the BS that is call Christian theology. I hope that was not too harsh.
good english

The beast: That's me and you. The beast is man, The beast is humanity.
pretty much

as 'evil' didn't exist until choice was born (the 'garden' is bound to instinct)

The # of the man is six hundred and six six.

carbon-12... the basis of most all life and is chemically described at 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons......

knowledge is the mark upon the head; hence the knowledge from the 'birth' is the good guy (bad already exists within the 'self' of mankind)

BTW The so called christian theologians would have you believe that the beast is a man who will sit in the temple of God and rule the world.
don't think it is possible a single man will EVER rule the world, and that is good

people forget what the old book actually say; the reigns are given back to the people......... all a man can do alone is perhaps council, perhaps offer an unbiased opinion, perhaps sit the 13th chair of mankinds circle, representing the 4 colors of mankind, 3 from each and an empty seat, for the one to wash their feet; mankind as a whole is who shall become the collective conscious, no man is to sit on a thrown

ever hear about what happened to satan; he got cocky (which means every one of man is capable of becoming a monster, to know that is why a real one would 'never' even consider that chair)

OH BTW This temple is a buliding (man made) Not the true temple of God ,who abides in us.
that to me is the big difference;

i see the temple as the 'consciousness' of existence/God (known within minds of mankind)

where people may like buildings, throwns and alters

i believe if each are aware of the 'life' of existence, then each can be responsible to existence as if it was 'their' heart beating. (personal relation with existence)

just food for thought

Back