Touch humanity for great Israel in Gaza

Friend

In the Name of God
Reaction score
To those whom still have a touch of humanity..

see the crime of great Israel..

they produce the terrorism

they sow the seeds of hatred

to the free world ...this is the history of israel state

from the crimes of 1948 to the crimes of 2009 the same pictures ..

the poor israel state ..which have greatest armies.. build their victory over the corses of children in Gaza

See their production....their victory

gaza115.jpg

q57.jpg

1223-5552336.jpg

340X297.jpg

1_654143_1_34.jpg

p01_20070719_pic3.full.jpg

14527_1.jpg

Images_News_2008_June_5_1_1_300_0.JPG

fromisraeltolebanon.Masat%20Tefla.jpg

1_107046_1_17.jpg

666666.jpg

2902200865411.jpg

gaazh%20kids1_626821_1_28.jpg

saad_gaza_06010.jpg

hajoo1.jpg

1_753910_1_34.jpg

Gaza%20masacre%202008.jpg

gaza-attack2.jpg

I think hundreds of new hamas movements born between the arms of Israel

Affliction repeating in the same land

Israel started the game of death before they came to palestine land.

before the promise of Great britain to israel to give them land to built their country...

before the appearing of hammas and all palestinian political movements which formed to resist the occupation after the terrorism of israel born in their land...

It is a political conflict ,,and it is never be a religious conflict ..jews came to palestinian land take their land by force..kill them..terror them ...this is the real story

Israeal crimes in 1948...

sabra018_3.jpg

%C3%8F%C3%AD%C3%91+%C3%AD%C3%87%C3%93%C3%AD%C3%A41.jpg

Affliction repeating in the same land ...and some people blame the palestinian resistance...those people in palestine feel that death is easier than their life..but who can test their feeling?

51.jpg

They forced to leave their land in hayfa and yafa and akka .....and all cities of what are known as Israel cities now..and then forces to leave west bank and gaza ...and may be force to leave the world at all to give peace to Israel which is the single country in this world which does not have boundaries and charter.

photo02.jpg

Can any one tell us where was hammas in 1948?????

I detest our sanitised news. Such images should be on every bulletin.

Actually we in arabs countries..suffering so much..we see in the TVs more than these pictures...distressful feelings

we hate all arabic political regimes..they share israel with this crimes

we can't do anything to stop this holycost against gaza

just watch the bloody images

Israel has used cluster bombs in civilian areas .

Do you know what is cluster bombs???????????

cluster-bombs-unexploded.jpg

bombeopen2.jpg

24052008121434.jpg

148175.jpg

Israel Drops White Phosphorus Bombs

Do you know what is Phosphorus Bombs??

fallujahanim4sn.gif

and this is the result​

20091994721276734_2.jpg

white_phosphorusbone.jpg

every day we see the sky of Gaza full of these bombs

was hamas realy the target of these bombs?

This is Israeli weapons

Israeli forces of dropping uranium-enriched phosphorous weapons
Israel uses CANCER bomb on Gaza

_41071962_glow-ap203i.jpg

.jpg

R30.jpg

Now this is the great missiles of Hamas which terrified israel

581.JPG

These are horrible things and they happen in ALL wars in ALL places of the world. We are so quick to try to blame Israel for this but the Hamas are the ones hiding among the innocents of Gaza while shooting thier own rockets into Israels innocents.. and strapping bombs on and blowing themselves up in public places amongst innocents. There are just as many horrible pictures of Israeli children and Iraqi children on the internet right now. The Hamas are the ones that violated the cease fire and Israel warned them over and over again to stop... I think those Hamas men need to man up and quit hiding behind women and children. Cowards.

As far as the land of Israel...

You are muslim and your book tells you that the Torah is also the word of Allah... the God of Abraham gave the Jews that land a long long time ago.. Why cant the Hamas and other such groups accept that maybe God gave the land BACK to His people?

You only make one truthful assertion in each of these two paragraphs.
"These are horrible things" and "You are muslim and your book tells you that the Torah is also the word of Allah". Everything else is outright propaganda fed to the American people.

You only make one truthful assertion in each of these two paragraphs.
"These are horrible things" and "You are muslim and your book tells you that the Torah is also the word of Allah". Everything else is outright propaganda fed to the American people.

What do you know that I dont know? Are you there? Is your news source different from the BBC? because I watch that too.

I can tell you that I know that the son of a Hamas leader has converted to Christianity and is in the US under political asylum and he is being pretty forthright about whats going on over in the middle east to the public and the government.

What do you know that he doesnt know?

I know there is shady business going on on both sides but humans are fickle creatures..

and I just recently watched a documentary on Aushwitz and the Holocaust and there are a lot of people that say it never happened and it was made up propaganda but these were real people and they really suffered to the extent that there was NO asylum given to them anywhere in the world..they were not allowed to find sanctuary anywhere... the world left them to Hitler and the SS and out of compassion for what they went through they were given that lot of land... and NOW they are public enemy #1 .. I see them as a people that just want to live and thrive and to be surrounded by people that HATe them to the point of genocide.. Recall Irans president saying that not to long ago. They have a right to defend themselves.

I remember very distinctly Israeli soldiers removing the Israelis from their homes in Gaza and the West Bank to make room for the Palestines and the grief these people felt at having to leave their homes... but the palestines were given sanctuary and a home... Because the Israeli people KNEW what it felt like to be a people and a culture and to not have a home.

I cannot and will not see Israel as being the enemy here. I cannot and will not see the innocent Palestine people as the enemy here. I do however put ALL the blame on the Hamas and the cowards they send into gaza amongst those innocent people terrorizing the people so that they are too afraid of them to hand them over to the government of Israel...

If You dont think they terrorize their own people.. well they do. And if you would research that guy that converted you would see that he says they do which ended up being the catalyst for his conversion.

As far as the land of Israel...

You are muslim and your book tells you that the Torah is also the word of Allah... the God of Abraham gave the Jews that land a long long time ago.. Why cant the Hamas and other such groups accept that maybe God gave the land BACK to His people?

I think you believe what zionism propaganda( in the west )say about the myth of Israeli land..

see this important interview with Jewish man...from Jews United Against Zionism

FOX News airs Most Important Interview on Earth?

FOX’s Neil Cavuto asks whether Israel should exist and Rabbi Yisroel Weiss from Jews United Against Zionism tells Cavuto, and the world, how badly the state of Israel has f*cked things up for EVERYONE - both Jews and non-Jews.

Rabbi Weiss: This is the view that was shared throughout the past hundred years, when the whole movement of Zionism was created, the concept ? the ideology ? of transforming Judaism from spirituality, a religion, into materialism a nationalistic goal to have a piece of land, all the rabbinical authorities said this is antithetical with what Judaism is all about ? expressly forbidden by the Torah because we are in exile by God.

Cavuto: So, you shouldn?t have a state? You shouldn?t have a country? You shouldn?t have a government?

Weiss:We shouldn?t have a state. We should be living amongst all the nations as the Jews were doing for two thousand years as loyal citizens, people who are serving God, emulating God with compassion . . .

Contrary to what people believe, that it?s a religious conflict, we have been living for hundreds of years among Muslims and Arab communities without any UN human rights groups to watch?

Cavuto: Let me ask you this, Rabbi, was life better for the Jews prior to the creation of the Jewish state of Israel?
Weiss: 100%. In Palestine, we have the testimony of the Jewish community living there and other lands that they were living in harmony and they pleaded with the United Nations, in the documents we have, the chief Rabbi of Jerusalem said we do not want a Jewish state. The Muslim, Christian and Jewish inhabitants were ignored with the creation of the State . . .

Cavuto: Neverthless, you might not have had a country per se, but you were not a stranger to being abused or slaughtered over the millennia, particularly as recently as fifty sixty years ago?
Weiss: There is an issue of being killed because of anti-semitism, and then there?s another issue where you antagonize and you create your anti-semitism through Zionism . . . in other words, it?s not a free for all ? you knock out your neighbors windows and yell anti-semitism.

Cavuto: I know you are an orthodox Jew, what do traditional Jews think of that position?
Weiss: [The mainstream Jewish view] is that, true, we shouldn?t be having a state, but once it?s created the Zionist propaganda that the Arabs want to throw every Jew into the ocean and there?s a ingrained hate against the Jews, which they?ve convinced many Jews to believe, this is why they?re fearful of returning the land . . .

Cavuto: Well you can?t blame them, right, I mean you have the president of Iran who says the Holocaust never existed and if he had his druthers he?d destroy Israel and all the Jews.
Weiss: That?s also patently false. He has a Jewish community in Iran and they haven?t murdered them when they had the opportunity to . . .
Cavuto: So, you don?t take him at his word that he would try to kill Jews?
Weiss: He would [want] the dismantling of the political state of Israel. In fact, we went, a whole group of Rabbis this last year to visit Iran, and we were taken up by the leaders, we met with the vice president, he [Ahmedinejad] was in Venezuela at the time, we met with religious leaders, all of them stated unequivocally that don?t have a conflict with [Jews]
Cavuto: So as long as Israel exists, Rabbi, you think ? just itching for trouble
Weiss: Jews are suffering, Palestinians and Lea are suffering . . . we pray for the speedy and peaceful dismantlment of the Jewish state.
Cavuto: It?s interesting Rabbi, you don?t hear that view often.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/launchPage.html?072506/072506_cavuto_rabbi&Blame;

YouTube - Yisroel Weiss+Antisemitism+Israel+Fox News+Important+Jew

--------------------

Do you think Rabbi Yisroel Weiss can't understand Jews holy book???

King AbdullahI

The American Magazine

November, 1947

King Abdullah bin Al-Hussein (1882-1951)

He said in 1947

"Nothing could be farther from the truth. It is absurd to reach so far back into the mists of history to argue about who should have Palestine today, and I apologise for it. Yet the Jews do this, and I must reply to their "historic claim." I wonder if the world has ever seen a stranger sight than a group of people seriously pretending to claim a land because their ancestors lived there some 2,000 years ago!
If you suggest that I am biased, I invite you to read any sound history of the period and verify the facts.
Such fragmentary records as we have indicate that the Jews were wandering nomads from Iraq who moved to southern Turkey, came south to Palestine, stayed there a short time, and then passed to Egypt, where they remained about 400 years. About 1300 BC (according to your calendar) they left Egypt and gradually conquered most—but not all—of the inhabitants of Palestine.
It is significant that the Philistines—not the Jews—gave their name to the country: "Palestine" is merely the Greek form of "Philistia."

The Jews say, and rightly, that Palestine is the home of their religion. It is likewise the birthplace of Christianity, but would any Christian nation claim it on that account?"

See.. this is what Mosab Yousef was talking about..

This is what Gods word says:

To Abraham

* "On that day the Lord made a COVENANT with Abram, saying, "To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates."
Genesis 15:18

* "And I will establish my COVENANT between me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an evelasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you. Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, ALL THE LAND OF CANAAN as an EVERLASTING possession; and I will be their God."
Genesis 17:7-8

Then to Abraham’s son Isaac:

* "And God said, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and thou shalt call his name ISAAC; and I will establish my covenant with him for an EVERLASTING COVENANT, and with his seed after him."
Genesis 17:19

* "But I will establish my covenant with ISAAC, whom Sarah shall bear to you at this season next year."
Genesis 17:21

* "...for IN ISAAC SHALL YOUR SEED BE CALLED."
Genesis 21:12

And then to Isaac's son Jacob:

* "Remember his marvelous works which He has done, his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth, O seed of Abraham his servant, you children of JACOB, his chosen ones!"
1st Chronicles 16:12-13

* "Then Jacob said to Joseph: 'God Almighty appeared to me at Luz in the land of Canaan and blessed me, and said to me, 'Behold, I will make you fruitful and multiply you, and I will make of you a multitude of people, and give this land TO YOUR DESCENDANTS after you as an everlasting possession.'”
Genesis 48:3-4

He Repeats To Make It Clear:

* "O seed of Abraham His servant, You children of JACOB, his chosen ones! He is the Lord our God; His judgments are in all the earth. He has remembered his covenant forever, the word which he commanded, for a thousand generations, the covenant which he made with ABRAHAM, and his oath to ISAAC, and confirmed it to JACOB for a statute, to ISRAEL for an everlasting covenant, saying, 'To you I will give the land of Canaan as the allotment of your inheritance…'”
Psalms 105:6-11

Jacob's Name Changed To Israel:

* And He said, "Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel...
Genesis 32:28

God Told Moses His Covenant Is With Israel:

* "Then the Lord spoke to Moses that very same day, saying: 'Go up this mountain of the Abarim, Mount Nebo, which is in the land of Moab, across from Jericho; view the land of Canaan, which I give TO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL as a possession…'”
Deuteronomy 32:48-49

The Borders of The Covenant Land:

* "On the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying: "To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the River Euphrates."
Genesis 15:18

King AbdullahI

The American Magazine

November, 1947

King Abdullah bin Al-Hussein (1882-1951)

He said in 1947

"Nothing could be farther from the truth. It is absurd to reach so far back into the mists of history to argue about who should have Palestine today, and I apologise for it. Yet the Jews do this, and I must reply to their "historic claim." I wonder if the world has ever seen a stranger sight than a group of people seriously pretending to claim a land because their ancestors lived there some 2,000 years ago!
If you suggest that I am biased, I invite you to read any sound history of the period and verify the facts.
Such fragmentary records as we have indicate that the Jews were wandering nomads from Iraq who moved to southern Turkey, came south to Palestine, stayed there a short time, and then passed to Egypt, where they remained about 400 years. About 1300 BC (according to your calendar) they left Egypt and gradually conquered most—but not all—of the inhabitants of Palestine.
It is significant that the Philistines—not the Jews—gave their name to the country: "Palestine" is merely the Greek form of "Philistia."

The Jews say, and rightly, that Palestine is the home of their religion. It is likewise the birthplace of Christianity, but would any Christian nation claim it on that account?"

I have to take issue with some of the claims

Palestine is NOT the Greek form of Philistia.. that would be Philistînoi

scripture says this about the descendents of Ishmael

* "You shall call his name Ishmael, because the Lord has heard your affliction. He shall be a wild man; his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him. and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.''
Genesis 16:11-12

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_early_palestine_name_origin.php

Im sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the Phillistines werent Arab at all and didnt speak the language..

The British were the ones that mandated the territory Palestine and the arabs took the name and used it because they occupied that area at the time.

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_mandate.php

But that doesnt matter because Gods will be done always and I personally believe that God gave HIS land back to HIS people so everyone should quit fighting over it.. and save some lives.

I have to take issue with some of the claims

Palestine is NOT the Greek form of Philistia.. that would be Philistînoi

scripture says this about the descendents of Ishmael

* "You shall call his name Ishmael, because the Lord has heard your affliction. He shall be a wild man; his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him. and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.''
Genesis 16:11-12

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_early_palestine_name_origin.php

Im sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the Phillistines werent Arab at all and didnt speak the language..

The British were the ones that mandated the territory Palestine and the arabs took the name and used it because they occupied that area at the time.

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_mandate.php

But that doesnt matter because Gods will be done always and I personally believe that God gave HIS land back to HIS people so everyone should quit fighting over it.. and save some lives.

you jumped this reply

I hope to read your opinion

you jumped this reply

I hope to read your opinion

First off... He is just a man and by his words hes completely on the opposite side of what scripture says. He believes that Israel has to perpetually suffer for disobeying God. He is not Moses and He is not the Messiah. He is an orthodox Jew ...He is not traditional. He is unique so you cannot hold this as the typical Jewish opinion. He is against all zionism which is also against scripture. No I do not believe he understands nor does he believe Gods word.

Let me turn this around onto you.. there are Muslim men who kill and destroy when the Quran says not to then they call it Jihad. You believe that all holy men understand your book and obey Allah?? I know how you used to speak on these extremist groups have your opinions changed?

First off... He is just a man and by his words hes completely on the opposite side of what scripture says. He believes that Israel has to perpetually suffer for disobeying God. He is not Moses and He is not the Messiah. He is an orthodox Jew ...He is not traditional. He is unique so you cannot hold this as the typical Jewish opinion. He is against all zionism which is also against scripture. No I do not believe he understands nor does he believe Gods word.

Let me turn this around onto you.. there are Muslim men who kill and destroy when the Quran says not to then they call it Jihad. You believe that all holy men understand your book and obey Allah?? I know how you used to speak on these extremist groups have your opinions changed?
I do not give a screaming swine about religion, any of them. As soon as you start saying "because this book says" I say ram it where the sun never shines. Go back to the beginning, realise I am no friend of Islam, and look at these children. Then go on....talk all you like. I hope it makes you feel better. I hope that these children killed by 'pinpoint accuracy' sulphurous cluster bombs supplied by your taxes understand you are only trying to see some ancient and ridiculous prophecy fulfilled. Gaza is a concentration camp, the Israeli's created then Blitzkreiged it. I despise Islam, but when it gets that bad I do not think religion I think dying innocents. For all my words against Islam here I could never stoop so low as to justify this slaughter.

I do not give a screaming swine about religion, any of them. As soon as you start saying "because this book says" I say ram it where the sun never shines. Go back to the beginning, realise I am no friend of Islam, and look at these children. Then go on....talk all you like. I hope it makes you feel better. I hope that these children killed by 'pinpoint accuracy' sulphurous cluster bombs supplied by your taxes understand you are only trying to see some ancient and ridiculous prophecy fulfilled. Gaza is a concentration camp, the Israeli's created then Blitzkreiged it. I despise Islam, but when it gets that bad I do not think religion I think dying innocents. For all my words against Islam here I could never stoop so low as to justify this slaughter.

Im not justifying any slaughter Im advocating the other people whose pictures arent plastered all over this thread because I abhor injustice.

I know you despise my God and my bible and my country but they are my heart and my soul. And because we live in all this hatred and violence I have to go to them for some comfort and hope. Dont despise me for that.

I know you hate all this violence your every post proclaims it loudly and for as much as you can be mean and hurtful on the outside... I know inside you have an artists soul and that it suffers when you see stuff like this. Im sorry for misjudging you in the past and it took me a long while to see past the mean stuff to see the tender person underneath. You have really affected me on this forum. Im very serious.

He was murdered by the Palestinians for wanting to make peace.

This doesn't mean that killing people and forcing them to leave their land in this criminal way are justice...

If one or group of people are bad this is not excuse us to make holocaust and slaughterhouse ...

Back