Lost

Penguin

Reaction score
Starts again in a few weeks! I've had serious withdrawl symptoms since the last season finished. I wonder what surprises will be instore:eek:
Benjamin Linus is my favourite character lol

Your a gangsta though! hee hee hee
I've got episodes 1 & 2 of series 5 now so will watch them soon (at weekend probably). I hope it lives up to the hype and doesn't get too stupid.

Who's your favourite character Alex? Benjamin Linus is the man! Sawyer makes me laugh too.

Your a gangsta though! hee hee hee
I've got episodes 1 & 2 of series 5 now so will watch them soon (at weekend probably). I hope it lives up to the hype and doesn't get too stupid.

O, hai, ewe r gangstar? I'm pretty gangstar myself!

Brother, nothing, ever lives up to hype... Hype can be fatal to most.

I do enjoy Lost, however at parts I myself am lost.... It to me is a very exaggerated and drawn out thing... Like I when watching season 1, was all like OH GOSH! I can't wait til like season two and find out what the beast noise was and how the island is magical I can't wait to see this all explained.... Well.... I am still waiting for much to be explained lulz, make these mysterious and complex plots yet kinda skip over it when it has got to a point they can't explain and start another mystery.... (However I did expect this as my brother Dauer explained this would happen years back.... Wow it really is years back heh..)

Who's your favourite character Alex? Benjamin Linus is the man! Sawyer makes me laugh too.

Favourite character.... HMMMMMMMM Sawyer is most like me so I have to say he is the man. [recalls back to when they had only JUST crashed and everyone is helping everyone stuff and Sawyer is just busy blagging everyones stuff lul... OH! And then he trades it back to them! LULZ! A squirrel will go far.] All though I think freckles is a good character, she is easy on the eyes. Not that easy to answer... However Who do I loathe the most? Easy... The Doctor... That guy I'd love to kick him in the nuts... Two times.... And take a photo... He is crap as a leader... Yet he feels "destined" to be the leader, yet he is just a moron.... And has no real idea of true survival... Just not really cut out for the job, I spent many a' episode screaming at him :/

OH WAIT! MY FAVE CHARACTER! That fat kid! Who is a bit of a fruit loop... Though in reality... I'd of made him dissapear.... He was too much of a risk when it comes to rations... He didn't live off his excess fat which would keep him sustained... He pigged rations... I couldn't tolerate that behaviour in such a situation.

Again if it was in reality... none of them would survive.... Bunch of nubs.....

Just about to finish watching Season 5... Been meaning to watch it... Anywho.... Watching it tonight.... How are you peeps finding Lost? Penguin.... Where my homie @? Home slice.... I made that dancing jesus.... lol Just ain't seen you for years son, I'll upload it sometime..... Anyway LOST! How goes it?!

Back