Free energy : Zero-point energy

TheKhan

All Natural
Reaction score
Despite my regular check ups, I can`t believe I missed out on this until now. I`m starting up a new thread.

Based on the fact that the ZP energy seems to vary, I`m starting to lean towards maybe it is energy that is present everywhere in the form of friction between particles inherent in our galaxy and particles that are not part of our galaxy. That are undetectable to our instruments and do not effect our material surrounding in a way we would notice. Since our galaxy travels in one direction it would be no surprise if they came into contact with particles that are not part of our system, that would cause excitement. Much like wind that is invisible and undetectable.

Therefore not interfering with the law of Thermodynamics. We just need to redefine what the model for a Thermodynamic system is. As obviously there would be no surprise if our instruments failed to detect things we don`t know yet. We don`t even bother to detect the suttle changes in air pressure around us in detail, so I think we might be a long ways to connect something similar that we have no means to detect yet.

Another phenomena to note is that the smaller the diodes (?) were, the greater the force (my mind might be a bit mixed up now), suggesting that like a water hose, if water was forced through a smaller hole, the force at which it comes out is greater. Suggesting some sort of seperation between the ZP energy and our surroundings.

Free Energy - Zero-Point Energy Extraction from the Quantum Vacuum (1hr)

Tesla The Race to Zero Point Free Energy ( Documentary ZPE ) alternative science (1:50 hr)

Zero-point energy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zero-point energy

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
In physics, the zero-point energy is the lowest possible energy that a quantum mechanical physical system may have and is the energy of the ground state. The quantum mechanical system that encapsulates this energy is the zero-point field. The concept was first proposed by Albert Einstein and Otto Stern in 1913. The term "zero-point energy" is a calque of the German Nullpunktenergie. All quantum mechanical systems have a zero point energy. The term arises commonly in reference to the ground state of the quantum harmonic oscillator and its null oscillations.
Zero-point energy is sometimes used as a synonym for the vacuum energy, an amount of energy associated with the vacuum of empty space. In cosmology, the vacuum energy is one possible explanation for the cosmological constant.[1] The variation in zero-point energy as the boundaries of a region of vacuum move leads to the Casimir effect, which is observable in nanoscale devices.
A related term is zero-point field, which is the lowest energy state of a field; i.e. its ground state, which is non-zero.[2]

I think tapping into these sorts of energies could lead us to find ways for example extract hydrogen from water very efficiently or improve other high-tech.

PEACE.

TK

I was facinated by this a year ago... Saw a couple of docs
on the web, and actually thought it was real.. But now I
understand that there really only two possibilities:

1> If this phenomenon is possible, then it is being kept
under wraps by the powers that be. Because the implications
of this will change the world. What it really implies is that
we will have an infinite supply of free energy to power anything.
So no more oil or gas monopolies... And the world's eco-system
becomes free and fair...You could imagine why such intell would
be kept under wraps...

2> That it isn't possible at all, and all the claims
so far have been wrong. I am more inclinded to believe in this
possibility. This is after all the holy grail of physics. Many have
searched for it, no one has actually found it... Most physicists
won't even talk about this as it they find it a laughable idea.

But since I am no physicist, I am open to any new intell...
very interesting subject in any case.

1> .. then it is being kept under wraps by the powers that be. ..

As a pursuit in business, I`ve decided to only focus on how to utilize such energies and nothing else, as even a conspiracy theory seems would become an obstacle to the movements by detracting focus.

2> That it isn't possible at all, and all the claims
so far have been wrong. I am more inclinded to believe in this
possibility. This is after all the holy grail of physics. Many have
searched for it, no one has actually found it... Most physicists
won't even talk about this as it they find it a laughable idea.

Well yes, there`s always a possibility that what`s been claimed doesn`t exist. But I am 100% sure that there are things we do not know yet. And physicist couldn`t possibly disagree.

For example TIME is a constant currently. I do not believe it is a constant as far as we understand, and is only relative to our environment. Sometimes time is moving fast, and sometimes slow and it all appears the same to our instruments. We may want to have TIME as a constant, but we are likely far aways to achieving the real definition of time as a constant (we may not even call it time by then).

Another would be the understanding that nothing can travel faster than light. I would have to ask them "what light?". "The lights that we are capable of detecting? or the lights we are yet to find?". If blackholes are capable of sucking light, then there is certainly a possibility that there are things that travel faster than light.

I think the last time people thought something that meant something to us was impossible was the atomic bomb.

History only proves that there are things for us to find.

TK

p.s. maybe we need a history list, "the book of shame" for all those physicists who were part of mainstream who laughed at new concepts, yet were severely proved wrong by innovation proved right. This also goes for politicians, industrialists and soldiers for example, who couldn`t figure out the value of flying winged objects, or a mechanical horse carriage.

I am glad that your looking into it. I heard there is some town
in England that lives along utopian principles and generates its
own power through this zero-point principle. You might wanna look
into it.

I think tapping into these sorts of energies could lead us to find ways for example extract hydrogen from water very efficiently or improve other high-tech.
We'd just need some really, really, tiny wells.

ZP is a ways off from being applied in any way that will make a difference for most everybody.
But there is a good alternative
see focusfusion.org ( the board won't let me post links yet)
They have a test reactor they built, which worked and proved their theoretical work.
It is based on boron which there is enough of to last us at present consumption of energy about oh ..a billion years.

Back