what the bible tells us

M

mee

That people may know that you, whose name is JEHOVAH,
You alone are the Most High over all the earth. PSALM 83;18

:) NOW YOU KNOW :)

from another thread...what do you know about this mee? Was Jehova (the name you use for YHWH) the name of a pagan god?

the name of JEHOVAH means HE CAUSES TO BECOME

and that says it all really .

and he will prove to be what he will prove to be .

and that says it all as well:)

He is the MOST HIGH

the name of JEHOVAH means HE CAUSES TO BECOME

and that says it all really .
But I just know that you have been well remembered on this site for decrying all things pagan. That Easter and Christmas should not be celebrated.

So I'm wondering if you have heard of this, I haven't yet, but you are so good at researching other webpages and providing us with said research I thought maybe you'd look into it.

Was YHWH a Cannanite thunder god? and the name borrowed from pagan roots?

but you are so good at researching other webpages

quote]

:)NO :) I am just taught by the channel that JESUS is feeding MATTHEW 24;45-47

And its real good biblical food.

JEHOVAH
(Je·ho´vah) [the causative form, the imperfect state, of the Heb. verb ha·wah´ (become); meaning "He Causes to Become"
The personal name of God. (Isa 42:8; 54:5)

thunder god

we will see evidence of his(JEHOVAHS )power everywhere—in wind and waves, in thunder and lightning, in mighty rivers and majestic mountains.

(Psalm 111:2; Job 26:12-14)

And the God of the bible JEHOVAH is full of dynamic energy, in fact he is dynamic energy ISAIAH 40;26

Alas, O Sovereign Lord Jehovah! Here you yourself have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm. The whole matter is not too wonderful for you yourself, JEREMIAH 32;17

What the bible tells us

true to what his name indicates, Jehovah will bring his original purpose for mankind and the earth to its completion. (Psalm 115:16; Revelation 11:18)

He will restore Paradise on earth for those who are willing to obey him as his children.—Proverbs 8:17; Matthew 5:5.

:):):)

That people may know that you, whose name is JEHOVAH,​

You alone are the Most High over all the earth. PSALM 83;18

:) NOW YOU KNOW :)

For those of you who follow the Bible that might have some meaning. For those of us who do not follow the Bible that has no authority.

Hermano Luis
Moriviví Hermitage

From my experience the bible can be quoted to cover any situation and give both sides of the argument.

Most quotations are taken out of context and used "to fit the bill".
For almost every quote a converse qoute can be found.

Isn't mee an alter persona for tao who is just yanking everyone's chain playing this role?
Or am I wrong in this?

Back