Allah is Above what you think and imagine

a slave of Allah

Reaction score
This is the first topic I write here, so I like to begin with the most beautiful word in the world, that is:

(La ilah illaa Allah)

This is the secret of the existence.

for this word we are created, and for this word there are Heaven and Hell, and according to this word you will be judged,
so if you satisfy this word you will go to Paradise, but if you refuse this truth you will go to Hell.
For this greatest truth God glory be to Him send the prophets peace be upon them.

Part of the people says that there is no God
And part of the people says that there are many gods
And we say that: there is only One God, no gods beside Him.

so, Quickly come to The Most Generous One
So that you will be forgiven

Ask Him as much as you can
He is The Rich and owns The Heaven

The good things is in His Holy Hands
Ask Him more and see what happen

You can never hold in a glass
The whole sea, How can that fit in?

and because of the Greatness of God
He is above what you think and imagine

There is no comparable unto Him
The Most High, The All Rich, Oft forgiving

The King, The Holy, The Mighty as well
you usually loose, but He always wins

The Gracious, The Peace, The All Powerful
The Wise, The light of Earth and Heavens

The Guider, The Judge, The Truth and The Just
His word pushes the dead to listen

The Noble, The Lord, The Glorious and The Firm
The first, The Last, The Evident and The Hidden

The Giver of life, The taker of life
Every thing dies, but He The Living

The nature does not create, but God
He said Be so see what happened

Jesus peace be upon him was
This is a sign for men and Jinn

Also the fire was cold, and peace
When Abraham, was thrown therein

Will as you wish, if God hadn't willed
the only thing you can do is nothing

Allah is The Ever Lasting Refuge
without my Lord everything is nothing

Blessed be the Owner of Majesty and Nobility
Allah The Supreme, The Creator, The Knowing

The Praise worthy One, none as His likeness
He is the One, The Hearer, The Seeing

And since He is The Most Generous One
It is one of three conditions

Either to give you what you ask
Or prevent a harm from touching you
Or to give you more in Heaven

Finally, I would like to thank all the prophets who invites us to God and His grace especially our prophet:

Mohammad is gentle, Mohammad is light
Mohammad the prophet was very polite

Mohammad was telling only truth
Mohammad was honest, Mohammad is right

Peace be upon you dear Mohammad
During the day, and during the night

Best wishes for all of you dear brothers/sisters here.​

Darn... Two tings....

He's above what I think and imagine? But clearly not above what you think? Is that what you're saying?

and

What is up with your handle? Do you understand English ok? And that your name is simply a misunderstanding? Or have I a misunderstanding about it? lol... Cause you say "come to the generous one" Come to a slave master? lol.... Don't see how that is generous to be -made- to do what another wishes.... And for one to think he "owns" another is nonsense :/

--EDIT--

Whoops how rude... Welcome to the forum slave :)

Darn... Two tings....

He's above what I think and imagine? But clearly not above what you think? Is that what you're saying?

and

What is up with your handle? Do you understand English ok? And that your name is simply a misunderstanding? Or have I a misunderstanding about it? lol... Cause you say "come to the generous one" Come to a slave master? lol.... Don't see how that is generous to be -made- to do what another wishes.... And for one to think he "owns" another is nonsense :/

--EDIT--

Whoops how rude... Welcome to the forum slave :)

Whatever greatness I think about God, He is still much greater and Higher than what I thought.

So, Allah is Above what we think and imagine.

God is our creator, so He is the One who owns us. He is our Master and we are His slaves. How can this conflict with His Generousity.

God is Generous, it obvious, Just look arround and you will see His favours upon us and all the creatures.

If you cannot find any thing good in yourself, then know that I am here to benefit you and myself by God's Will.

Being made to do what He wills is better than being made then ignored.

If the Peace ignored you, you will be in Hell.

God is Greater than all, so it is part of Generousity that He made us for Himself not for others.

We are created for The Peace
We are created for The Truth
We are created for The Light

We are created by Allah, so that is indeed the most Honer things for those who have mind.

64. Say (O Muhammad PAPBUH to the polytheists, etc.): "Do you order me to worship other than Allâh O you ignorants?"

65. And indeed it has been revealed to you (O Muhammad PAPBUH), as it was to those (Allâh's Messengers) before you: "If you join others in worship with Allâh, (then) surely (all) your deeds will be in vain, and you will certainly be among the losers."

66. Nay! But worship Allâh (Alone and none else), and be among the grateful.

"And why should I not worship the One Who has created me and to Whom you shall be returned. (22)

And recite unto them the story of Abraham: (69)
When he said unto his father and his folk: What worship ye? (70)
They said: We worship idols, and are ever devoted unto them. (71)

He said: Do they hear you when ye cry? (72)
Or do they benefit or harm you? (73)
They said: Nay, but we found our fathers acting on this wise. (74)

He said: See now that which ye worship, (75)
Ye and your forefathers! (76)
Lo! they are (all) an enemy unto me, save the Lord of the Worlds, (77)

Who created me, and He doth guide me, (78)
And Who feedeth me and watereth me. (79)
And when I sicken, then He healeth me, (80)

And Who causeth me to die, then giveth me life (again), (81)
And Who, I ardently hope, will forgive me my sin on the Day of Judgment. (82)
My Lord! Vouchsafe me wisdom and unite me to the righteous. (83)

And give unto me a good report in later generations. (84)
And place me among the inheritors of the Garden of Delight, (85)
And forgive my father. Lo! he is of those who err. (86)

And abase me not on the day when they are raised, (87)

The day when wealth and sons avail not (any man) (88) Save him who comes to Allah with a clean heart. (89)

To be generous is to be kind, how can one even begin to be seen as this if you are simply nothing but a slave? WE? We are not his slaves lol..... You maybe lol not I. I have a few muslim friends else where that talk like this...... Strange.

Thank you for welcoming me Alex P.

I love Allah
more than everything

May Allah guide you to His Paradise where you will see a block from gold and the other from silver making a huge house designed by The Innovative The Merciful for His slaves as the prophet ,prayer and peace be upon him, promised us.

25. And Allâh calls to the home of peace and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path.

Slave...submission I believe that is what he means Alex..

Submission...tough thing for westerners at times...

Welcome to IO asoA, nice contribution.

Thank you for welcoming me dear wil.

May Allah guide you to His Paradise where you will see a block from gold and the other from silver making a huge house designed by The Innovative The Merciful for His slaves as the prophet ,prayer and peace be upon him, promised us.

25. And Allâh calls to the home of peace and guides whom He wills to a Straight Path.

Indeed - once you see, know, comprehend something of God, to work against God in any way seems utterly alien.

It's not so simple as the analogy of obeying a loving father or teacher - it is simply how the universe is, and once you get an insight into how that works, there is the reality of trying to work towards a Higher Purpose, or else simple idlying precious time away doing nothing.

I would suggest being a slave of God refers as much to an awareness of how the Universe is, and the practical spiritual realities or existence, and trying to work somehow and to some degree towards them - or else simply rebelling against that, even though the obvious plain result is empty, on every personal level.

2c.

Indeed - once you see, know, comprehend something of God, to work against God in any way seems utterly alien.

It's not so simple as the analogy of obeying a loving father or teacher - it is simply how the universe is, and once you get an insight into how that works, there is the reality of trying to work towards a Higher Purpose, or else simple idlying precious time away doing nothing.

I would suggest being a slave of God refers as much to an awareness of how the Universe is, and the practical spiritual realities or existence, and trying to work somehow and to some degree towards them - or else simply rebelling against that, even though the obvious plain result is empty, on every personal level.

2c.

with tears: i agree

with hope: teach the children

with Love: i give my all

Peace

Allah is Above what you think and imagine

The Bible has similar sentiments:

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."
- Isaiah 55:8-10

"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us," - Ephesians 3:20

With a choice of being a slave to the evil one or the benevolent one...I choose Allah/God. Yes, if we turn to God/Allah good things will come to us. God is above us all....how could anyone dare think they are greater than God/Allah. Yes, if we surrender to Him we can accomplish amazing things. We can share His loving, benevolent nature with all others. If everyone did this...what a beautiful world we would have...what a beautiful life together!

Assalamualikum slave of Allah and wellcome to the forum :)

What an excellent name for the thread and what an excellent quintessential 'description' of Allah too! :)

Salam

Assalamualikum slave of Allah and wellcome to the forum :)

What an excellent name for the thread and what an excellent quintessential 'description' of Allah too! :)

Salam

Wa Alykum Assalam Abdullah,
Thank you very much

Knowing Allah is the highest favour and joy.

So, Blessed be Allah the Lord of the Worlds.

Salaam a slave of Allah & the rest,

It is indeed beautiful.... with that I would love to share mine....

Allah-
He is the mighty creator of lord of the world,
who has no other, he is "the before, then and the after".

He is someone who is there with you, for you, for us to remember.

To worship him is all he asked, before the questions ask in the here-after.

It may sound scary or frighten or afraid of him,
Ask yourself if peace within thee is like a light in the dim.

Reminders was by all the prophects (peace be with them),
It's stories of them who will inspired by most.

when the truths is revealed when "He" sent all them down.
what the truth are told are written in the Holy Al-Quran.

To love to hate is depends on one's head,
To feel to heal is the medicine of the soul.

Continuing in search for an understanding of the inner twirl,
inshallah, the submitted one,Allah bless you as awhole.

Death, birth and aging is part of life,remember this is only a temporal one.
suffering, sick and depress happens when "he" tells you to remember him.

Only to "him" you confine in him for peace,
Only with his power you feel at ease.

Peace

Bahá'u'lláh taught that God is too great and too subtle a Being for the finite human mind ever to understand Him adequately or to construct an accurate image of Him...I think this falls in line with the Islamic concept of God, which I suppose is natural as that is the tradition he grew up with:

How wondrous is the unity of the Living, the Ever-Abiding God--a unity which is exalted above all limitations, that transcendeth the comprehension of all created things.... How lofty hath been His incorruptible Essence, how completely independent of the knowledge of all created things, and how immensely exalted will it remain above the praise of all the inhabitants of the heavens and the earth!

Back