Exposing Those Who Contradict

Azure24

Reaction score
I have been here for almost three years. And there are so many lost souls...

There is many I, myself do not understand...

But the "Hell Doctrine" and the fact that God's will to save everyone is just a weak wish is by far the worst lie ever told...

What did God say in the Garden???

"...but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will SURELY DIE."

But most believe in Satan when he says

"You will NOT surely die,"

...and that there is some kind of after life (Heaven and Hell).

It's ironic that most believe that it is their Religion that will be the victor, and only they our righteous.

Yet and YET EVERYONE will be corrected and chastened...

"And you have been oblivious of the entreaty which is arguing with you as with sons: My son, do not disdain the DISCIPLINE of the Lord, Nor yet faint when being EXPOSED by Him. For whom the Lord is loving He is DISCIPLINING, Yet He is SCOURGING [that is a severe beating, but used here to show the severity of God's actions to purge us of sin and carnality] EVERY SON to whom He is assenting." (Heb. 12:5-6).

This chapter ends by informing us that, "Our God is also a CONSUMING FIRE." Paul tells us more about that spiritual consuming fire of God in I Cor. 3:14,

"If anyone's work will be remaining which he builds on it, he will get wages. If anyone's work shall be burned up, he will forfeit it, yet he shall be saved, yet thus, as through fire."

Yet most pretend they did not see it...

As Paul also said,

"It is through MUCH TRIBULATION that we enter into the Kingdom of the Heavens."

For all who believe many are going to "Hell" or are going to be "cut off" or what ever you want to call it...

Here is the truth...

"For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the Living God, WHO IS THE SAVIOUR OF ALL MEN, SPECIALLY[but not 'exclusively'] of those that BELIEVE." (KING JAMES BIBLE: I Tim. 4:10).

and again!!!

"For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who WILL HAVE ALL MEN TO BE SAVED, AND TO COME UNTO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH." (I Tim. 2:4)

one more time!!

"...He is the propitiation for our sins: and not for our's ONLY, but also for the sins of THE WHOLE WORLD." (I John 2:2)

Why do I get the feeling that most have never ever "suffered REPROACH" for teaching this verse of Scripture? I have. MANY MANY TIMES!

Believers and non-believers covers EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHOM HAS EVER LIVED OR WILL LIVE. And this verse says that they will ALL be saved, because God is going to make "believers" of all "non-believers." In God's gracious judgments, all men will repent and learn to live RIGHTEOUSLY:

"....for when Thy JUDGMENTS are in the earth, the INHABITANTS OF THE WORLD WILL LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS" (KING JAMES BIBLE: Isa. 26:9).

But most don't believes either of these two verses, do you? Of course you don't, or you wouldn't be wasting precious time trying to legitimize damnable pagan doctrines in the Church of God.

"hell" means grave (I have said this too many times).

Did anyone know that there is one place in the WHOLE of the KJV that properly translates the word "hell"??

Let me show you...I Cor. 15:55-57

"O death, where is YOUR sting? O grave,
[Greek, 'HADES'] where is YOUR VICTORY? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. BUT thanks be to God, which gives us the VICTORY through our Lord Jesus Christ."

...But if you read the verse carefully you will KNOW why that this is the ONLY proper translation...

In Revelation 1:10 & 12 John, "…heard behind" him, a trumpet, and he "turned to see…" And that is how we come to understand many things in the spirit. It is only when we turn and look behind us that we see what we didn’t see while it was actually taking place.

So for this I will pray that God give us all... knowledge in the truth, particularly from experience. So we will all see that God is in control and when we look back in our lives we will see even the darkest part of our lives happened for a reason...

When God wants to emphasis something, He repeats it. When He really wants to emphasize something, He repeats it again. When He really, really, really wants to emphasize something, He repeats it multiple times. Let’s count the times God uses this phrase:

1. "Him which IS, and which WAS, and which IS TO COME" Rev. 1:4).
  2. "I AM alpha and Omega, the BEGINNING and the ENDING, which IS, and which WAS, and which IS TO COME" (Rev. 1:8).
  3. "I am Alpha and Omega, the FIRST and the LAST" (Rev. 21:6).
  4. "I am the FIRST and the LAST" (Rev. 1:17).
  5. "I am He that LIVES, and WAS DEAD; and, behold, I AM ALIVE" "Rev. 1:18).
  6. "the FIRST and the LAST, which was DEAD, and is ALIVE" (Rev. 2:8).
  7. "Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty, which WAS, and IS, and IS TO COME" (Rev. 4:8).
  8. "Oh Lord God Almighty, which ART, and WAS, and ARE TO COME" (Rev. 11:17).
  9. "Thou art righteous, O Lord, which ARE, and WAS, and SHALL BE" (Rev. 16:5).
  10. "I am Alpha and Omega, the BEGINNING and the END" (Rev. 22:13).
Yes, God is ALL... Try putting the title of this thread on google. And you will find help...

May God be with you all...

It's ironic that most believe that it is their Religion that will be the victor, and only they our righteous.

Yet and YET EVERYONE will be corrected and chastened...
Namaste Azure,

Speaking of "Exposing those who contradict".

You've done quite well.

Azure 24 you wasting your time here. 3 yrs at this site and I wonder How many people saw that there beliefs are indoctrinated in man's teachings and man's traditions. Probable none. They won't relize the truth until God removes the scales from their eyes. Yet we are blessed by God to have been show the evil deceptions of man's teachings. As the Lord said many are called FEW are chosen. These people are not even called YET.

DArren

Azure 24 you wasting your time here. 3 yrs at this site and I wonder How many people saw that there beliefs are indoctrinated in man's teachings and man's traditions. Probable none. They won't relize the truth until God removes the scales from their eyes. Yet we are blessed by God to have been show the evil deceptions of man's teachings. As the Lord said many are called FEW are chosen. These people are not even called YET.

DArren
Namaste Darren,

So why would you think otherwise on an interfaith site whose code of conduct precludes proslytizing?

On the Christian board it is valuable to discuss the intracies and nuance of our beliefs.

So you've raised the evil deceptions of man's teachings? Are you refering to the many authors of the bible? Or the people that put the books together and called it the bible, or those that edited the bible, or translated it?

Or are you referring to the teachings of another religion as 'man's teachings'?

Back