Quotes

17th Angel

לבעוט את התחת ולקחת שמות
Reaction score
Have you seen the little piggies crawling in the d
Nonsense.... I am making a book of all my own quotes... Yes, I am stroking my ego sue me..... But I can only go back to "11-29-2007, 01:10 PM" this isn't good enough..... I need to go back further... I need more of the gritty blunt and freaking funny quotes for my Old Testament side of the quotes..... :/

Suggestions?

I've done the "year ago and older" search. I only get a max of 500 posts.... *wait* gonna go check that but still post this at the same time I may have an idea.

-edit-

nah I thought maybe I could increase the "500" to something like "2000" doesn't work.

Nonsense.... I am making a book of all my own quotes... Yes, I am stroking my ego sue me..... But I can only go back to "11-29-2007, 01:10 PM" this isn't good enough..... I need to go back further... I need more of the gritty blunt and freaking funny quotes for my Old Testament side of the quotes..... :/

Suggestions?

I've done the "year ago and older" search. I only get a max of 500 posts.... *wait* gonna go check that but still post this at the same time I may have an idea.

-edit-

nah I thought maybe I could increase the "500" to something like "2000" doesn't work.
Click the "show threads" option instead of the "show posts" option to broaden your results to 500 threads. Also, switch the "ascending order" with the "descending order" option (or vice-versa--I didn't check the default) to get to the older posts.

You can also run separate searches limited to a single forum/board in order to get even more results.

(I keep editing this post to add more ideas.)

Back