How Do you

don't know that you can.

what you do in cyberspace stays in cyberspace....

noticed you noticibly absent, was about to ask you to check in, but appears you are checking out?

We don't delete accounts, but I can merge accounts if there is more than one.

Also, a good time to point out that it's against the CoC to have multiple user accounts here, so if you want your old ones merging, just let me know which one you'd like to keep, and which ones you'd like me to merge into it. :)

Only Brian or Bruce might be able to actually delete an account, but I doubt it.

If you absolutely do not want to be able to log on as Alex, ever again:

1. create a temporary email
2. change preferences for Alex to that email
3. the system will send you an email to confirm, which you click on

3.5 If you want, you can give stewardship of your account to a friend in case you want to come back. Just give them the login info and make them into a silent Alex.

4. change the password for 'Alex' to something random that you will never remember
5. delete the temporary email account and you've lost your ability to log in or even reset the password and Alex will no longer post.

After that you will never be able to log on again as Alex, unless your friend gives you the login back. If you ask nicely, I will destroy any copies I have of your avatars.

I think about doing this sometimes. Also, I remember New Dawn's name got changed to Tao_Eqqus somehow, but that wasn't strictly a delete.

Also, a good time to point out that it's against the CoC to have multiple user accounts here, so if you want your old ones merging, just let me know which one you'd like to keep, and which ones you'd like me to merge into it. :)

Merge nine of us into one user and the dominant personality will be known as Seven of Nine.

With regards to multiple user accounts, the closest thing to that is the user account of You, an account initially created for the purpose of experimenting with possible psychological effects of an account named "You."

The password was publicly posted, so a while ago it was still possible for any of us to log in and "sit in the boss's seat" (so to speak). I don't know if the creator had a separate agenda apart from experimenting with the psychological effects of an account named "You."

I would request that you don't do anything with the account except what is in the creator's interests. On the other hand, I have found You to be pretty good company and don't want You to disappear into oblivion.

Merge "Alex P" Into "17th Angel" So that only this user account remains please..

Are you planning to kill someone? Committing suicide?

I would like to advise you in advance that it isn't worth it.:)

Depends who the mark is.

No probs - can do, but it'll not be reversible.

Are you absolutely sure you want me to do that?

hmmmm....is 17th back?

This should be interesting. Missed you around the discussion brother. I'm holding a vision of all is well in your world.

Welcome back, 17th/Alex hybrid unit. Has the dominant personality (17th) taken over? Or can we hypnotically regress to Alex?

Back