New York... you lose

greymare

Reaction score
I would like to inform the residents of newyork, that their pathetic attempt at holding on to the title of Worlds Biggest Pub Crawl, has been thawted yet again, by the residents and participants at Maryborough, Qld, Australia.

We have reclaimed our rightful title and look forward to any other attempts by "pathetic usurpers" in the near future.

I dont know how to post a link (mybad).
by the way, population of Maryborough is approx 25,000. How many in New York?
And yes, we are Australian, so we are proud.

Ah, the requirements didnt necessarily reflect the consumption of alcoholic beverages, just the particiapants having to purchase a drink and get their card stamped at 10 of the local pubs. (non alcoholic drinks included). But, yes, many did get absolutely legless, but were generaly well behaved. New York had approx 2400 participants, we, however surpassed 6000.
Its "Strayla mate".

Ah, the requirements didnt necessarily reflect the consumption of alcoholic beverages, just the particiapants having to purchase a drink and get their card stamped at 10 of the local pubs. (non alcoholic drinks included). But, yes, many did get absolutely legless, but were generaly well behaved. New York had approx 2400 participants, we, however surpassed 6000.
Its "Strayla mate".

10??? That sounds like an average night out for a considerable proportion of the UK's population. :p

Non alcoholic included??? So why the need for pubs? They could have gone to cafes and had a latte. :rolleyes:

s.

Non alcoholic included??? So why the need for pubs? They could have gone to cafes and had a latte. :rolleyes:

s.

I like cognac in my latte's.... need a pub.....need a pub....neeeeeeeeed a pub!!

Back