CR Walled Garden!!!

Snoopy

Reaction score
Does anyone want to know that when you click on forum rules at the bottom left of the forums screens you get stuff telling you about CR and the walled garden approach?

Or is it just me and my very old computer????

s.

aye, but sposed to be history too (name and appoach)!

s.

Some of us got to old and out of breath climbing over the walls. And worse was when you infuriated someone and you had to try to get back to your own garden for safety.

So we lowered the walls so we could more freely get from one garden to another to inquire and discuss particulars. But with a group agreement that we'd walk in the rows and not trample what other folks had growing.

I think like... 90% of these forums are history :)

You think the Approach(appoach?)is history though?

I meant it's not CR anymore.

And yes the Approach (ie walled gardens) is ditched.

(unless it's been resurrected and no-one told me...)

s.

Some of us got to old and out of breath climbing over the walls. And worse was when you infuriated someone and you had to try to get back to your own garden for safety.

So we lowered the walls so we could more freely get from one garden to another to inquire and discuss particulars. But with a group agreement that we'd walk in the rows and not trample what other folks had growing.

I fell off one of the walls once and landed in a compost heap. :(

Or was I the compost heap and someone fell on me?

s.

I fell off one of the walls once and landed in a compost heap. :(

Or was I the compost heap and someone fell on me?

s.
yeah that was the problem with those high walls too. When you were trying to get back to Christianity from Belief and Spirituality and the shortest way was between Pagan and Islam and we'd get in trouble trying to knock the fundies off the top. And just try to get from comparative religions to feedback when the Hindus and Buddhists were meditating.

You obviously need more work on your skills. Most of your friends never knew we were stepping on their heads.

Yes terrible of us we so enjoyed tormenting both the you uber left and the uber right...

walls down, nowhere to hide...

You obviously need more work on your skills. Most of your friends never knew we were stepping on their heads.

Clearly! I thought it was a zendo, not a mosh pit!

s.

Back