mohamed vs Jesus ?

GlorytoGod

There is a River
Reaction score
mohamed vs Jesus UFC style not holds barred fighting

Who would win and how, KO, Arm Bar, Choke etc?

Jesus would not throw a single punch, despite how thoroughly Muhammad pummelled him. Which one you would call the "winner" would depend on perspective, hmmmm?

Jesus would not throw a single punch, despite how thoroughly Muhammad pummelled him. Which one you would call the "winner" would depend on perspective, hmmmm?

Are you sure Mohammad would hit Jesus :) ? I think he might revere him.

He would talk about how much he revered "the real" Jesus, while calling Jesus a fake and pummelling him.

He would talk about how much he revered "the real" Jesus, while calling Jesus a fake and pummelling him.

I would be interested to hear a Muslim posters view on this ?

Ii4u, any ideas ?

Jesus loves his enemies and Mohamed respects Jesus's prohethood there wouldn't be a fight.

I believe they would both refused to fight because they both only acted according to the will of God. And God will not allow His Prophets pbut to fight.

I think the joke would be on their followers who would try to instigate the fight.

Neither. They would team up, infiltrate the UN with a whip, a stick and a sword, their merry band of thieves... and start cracking skulls.

Jesus was a poofy mummy's boy..... He'd lose by KO...

Muhammad was a cut throat roughing it in the wilds arab.... Hands down, Although I suspect he'd cheat..... Cause, you know... That is how it is.. He'd probally stick Jesus...

Moe would like punch him the head and he'd turn the other cheek, so you could then get a good shot at the other side of his freaking head... Bam, bam, Stab.. KO.

Or Jesus could be like... "hey before we fight, you need to read these rules plz kthx" Jesus being a sneaky little pacifist... And as moe was an unintelligent being... He couldn't freaking read! So while he is there for hours baffled.... Jesus may make a run for it... But, if there is confrontation... You know jesus is going down...... He may also run quite a bit.... And being tap dancing jesus christ... Lord of the dance, and being a coward... He's light on his toes and can pull off some moves.... So he can dance like a butterfly, run away like he's being chased by a bee.

OR!! perhapsa TKO: Moe might have some C4 strapped under his turban!!! Oh my there is just so many out comes...

OR!! A mercy win... Cause Jesus.. Is such a whiney being... He may whine and whine and whine and whine and whine to the ref's and officials... So they just give it to him.....

OR!!! A DQ: The one true god comes storming down the to the ring!! *Music booms around the arena!!! ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RH5FeFGT7I ) God comes in takes Moe out with a chair, kicks jesus in the happy sack and stone cold stunners the sucker!!! UNF!* God is all like "wannabes...."

Jesus was a poofy mummy's boy..... He'd lose by KO...

Muhammad was a cut throat roughing it in the wilds arab.... Hands down, Although I suspect he'd cheat..... Cause, you know... That is how it is.. He'd probally stick Jesus...

Moe would like punch him the head and he'd turn the other cheek, so you could then get a good shot at the other side of his freaking head... Bam, bam, Stab.. KO.

Or Jesus could be like... "hey before we fight, you need to read these rules plz kthx" Jesus being a sneaky little pacifist... And as moe was an unintelligent being... He couldn't freaking read! So while he is there for hours baffled.... Jesus may make a run for it... But, if there is confrontation... You know jesus is going down...... He may also run quite a bit.... And being tap dancing jesus christ... Lord of the dance, and being a coward... He's light on his toes and can pull off some moves.... So he can dance like a butterfly, run away like he's being chased by a bee.

OR!! perhapsa TKO: Moe might have some C4 strapped under his turban!!! Oh my there is just so many out comes...

OR!! A mercy win... Cause Jesus.. Is such a whiney being... He may whine and whine and whine and whine and whine to the ref's and officials... So they just give it to him.....

OR!!! A DQ: The one true god comes storming down the to the ring!! *Music booms around the arena!!! ( YouTube - Stone Cold Steve Austin Entrance Theme ) God comes in takes Moe out with a chair, kicks jesus in the happy sack and stone cold stunners the sucker!!! UNF!* God is all like "wannabes...."

that was so ugly

Back