Jesus of Siberia

I've been contemplating lately...

'Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.'

And not feeling so good about it.

I've been contemplating lately...

'Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.'

And not feeling so good about it.

i see where you are coming from I often treat people like garbage but I dont understand the relevance to this thread.

lovely looking Church
ALeqM5i8ZP6-WZdikEZbLtIK_WdiR53GSA

Brian, it is also interesting that a few years ago there were several Eastern Europeans visiting the website, but that does not seem to be the case today, any idea why that is ? I had presumed it was language issues, but they did not seem to cause any barriers back then.

Nice post GtG

This guy does have some interesting stuff to say

Preannouncement
11. The Kingdom of Force, in which mankind has developed from the very beginning, is now reaching the end of its existence.

12. The river of people's life will now flow across its next level, which is situated at a substantially higher stage of development.

13. This level is the Kingdom of the Soul, also known to you from the Scriptures as the Kingdom of God.

14. The Kingdom of Force is entering into a death agony during which the essence of man will be rapidly going back to its savage origin.

15. The Lord has prepared Russia for a great mission. This is why the agony of Force will have clearly delineated features on this land.

16. A great number of people will head towards the snare of savagery and worthlessness.

17. Even greater education will not prevent a fall into this snare.

18. For the worthiness of man depends not on the extent of his technical knowledge.

19. The height achieved by man's mind cannot be defined by his scientific and technical achievements.

20. And no matter what material gains you enjoy or what position in society you hold, in the poverty of your soul you will remain just a creature and not a worthy Son of our Mother Earth.

I wonder if he is for real ?

where did my post Go ?

anyway like I was saying Nice Post GtG ;)

this guy does have some interesting stuff to say

Preannouncement

19. The height achieved by man's mind cannot be defined by his scientific and technical achievements.
20. And no matter what material gains you enjoy or what position in society you hold, in the poverty of your soul you will remain just a creature and not a worthy Son of our Mother Earth.

Is he really Jesus though ?

where did my post Go ?

anyway like I was saying Nice Post GtG ;)

this guy does have some interesting stuff to say the russian Jesus that is not GtG my old self.

Preannouncement19. The height achieved by man's mind cannot be defined by his scientific and technical achievements.20. And no matter what material gains you enjoy or what position in society you hold, in the poverty of your soul you will remain just a creature and not a worthy Son of our Mother Earth.

Nice post GtG

This guy does have some interesting stuff to say

I wonder if he is for real ?

Many people know the changes, especially in Consciousness, that is now happening. This Age of Aquarius will hold the Golden Age. This Master seems to know this. He is much more Conscious then most. He may be what the man titled Jesus called a "false" Messiah, but when you Realize "I AM THAT" you may still end up harming people, especially when there is some ego left within the mind as it almost always is.

I'm a Holy Son of God by the grace and mercy of Jesus Christ. Simple just as him to make you a son or daughter. Get adopted - redeemed by grace

Back