Is there a difference between Pre-Exilic Messiah and Post Exilic Messiah?

I know for a fact its true. I am sorry if your experiences make you not believe it.

You are sorry I have encountered the divine, that I have experienced the same as Jesus?

Well, ok...

This is the problem with organized religion, it is interpreted by people that do not know themselves, so they come up with the most bizarre theories and concepts to explain what they read. It becomes utterly imagination, but there is something which is very real behind the words. Do not take them so literally, merely find what they point to, else you will never grow spiritually...

Recall "we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught us by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God for they are foolishness to him and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned." - 1 Corinthians 2:14

Recall also: ""there is therefore now no condemnation to those... who do not walk according to the flesh (SARX), but according to the Spirit (PNEUMOS)... for the mind of the flesh (SARX) is death; but the mind of the Spirit (PHRONEMA TOU PNEUMATOS) is life and peace; because of this the mind of the flesh (SARX) is enmity towards God... those in the flesh (SARX) are not able to please God... if anyone has not the Spirit (PNEUMOS) of Christ, this one is not His... for as many as are led by the Spirit (PNEUMOS) of God, these are sons of God." - Romans 8

And again: "God made us able ministers of a new covenant; not of letter, but of Spirit (PNEUMOS). For the letter [the literal] kills, but the Spirit (PNEUMOS) makes alive." - 2 Corinthians 3:6

And from Jesus directly: "it is the spirit (PNEUMA) that gives life; the flesh (SARX) is of no avail: the words that I have spoken to you are spirit (PNEUMA) and life." -John 6:63

And finally: "Keep before you an outline of the sound teaching which you heard from me... Guard the treasure put into our charge... [people will arise] who preserve the outward form of religion, but are standing in denial of its [inner] reality. For the time will come when they will not stand wholesome teaching, but will follow their own fancy... They will stop their ears to the truth and turn to mythology." -2 Timothy 4:4

Now, in reading these words, know that you are looking at the surface of the words, you are not looking spiritually at all... see the inner light which is trying to shine through and drop the literal interpretation you cling to. What use are angels? What use are demons? They are naught but pointers taken literally, when taken literally it is naught but mythology.

I utterly ignore the outward religion, it is not helpful at all, it is just a particular outfit. Look for what is expressed of the inner reality, and you will see it is in every religion...

No, the problem is with a solisist like you. Sorry, I see no truth or proof of encountering the divine and experiencing the same as Jesus. Just living in one head, chattering endlessly with themselves.

Panta Rhei! Everything Flows

Do you think God is Christian? It is not so, but the differences in religions the world over come about solely from mans imagination and the enmity which has arisen is naught but his pride in his own imaginings.

Do you think God is Christian? It is not so, but the differences in religions the world over come about solely from mans imagination and the enmity which has arisen is naught but his pride in his own imaginings.

GODS all ethnic groups as one. Truth is in all the holy books however JESUS really is MICHAEL the ARCHANGEL.

No, the problem is with a solisist like you. Sorry, I see no truth or proof of encountering the divine and experiencing the same as Jesus. Just living in one head, chattering endlessly with themselves.

Panta Rhei! Everything Flows

It is fine, it is your mind's protest to my words...

I do not function from mind, mind is merely an extremely efficient computer... what I am is beyond mind, it is the watcher of mind. All that arises in mind is nothing without your identification with it.

When you can cease its influence over you, when you can drop these beliefs that you are mind, then the divine will descend on you as well. Then you will see my words in a new light, unfiltered by mind, and see their truth for yourself.

You think I want a following though, it is not so... I merely want all to know truth, to return to what you might call God. That is the only conversion I am interested in, from idol fancy to truth.

GODS all ethnic groups as one. Truth is in all the holy books however JESUS really is MICHAEL the ARCHANGEL.

And yet you cannot point at evidence for this...

You infer that the beyond is as dualistic as this place, this is your imagination.

Do you think it is coincidence that always God is described as One, through every religion there is a pointing towards transcending duality and knowing that all is part of a single whole. This is spiritual truth, you are pursuing with mind and drawing absurd conclusions.

Mind can know nothing which is in the Bible or any other scripture, it is not possible at all because they are not words which appeal to the mind. Read with the heart, find what is common in all the scriptures of the world, then you can come home.

And yet you cannot point at evidence for this...

You infer that the beyond is as dualistic as this place, this is your imagination.

Do you think it is coincidence that always God is described as One, through every religion there is a pointing towards transcending duality and knowing that all is part of a single whole. This is spiritual truth, you are pursuing with mind and drawing absurd conclusions.
I know the bible language. Its written in the tree of the knowledge of good and evil but its a divine language and when you reason it with a divine mind its the tree of life. Alll the holy books are written in this language. Isnt that proof enough.

I know the bible language. Its written in the tree of the knowledge of good and evil but its a divine language and when you reason it with a divine mind its the tree of life. Alll the holy books are written in this language. Isnt that proof enough.

You have not rightly discerned, though, because you are reading it literally... you believe things described in spiritual language actually occurred in physical reality...

Do you think Jesus actually encountered the Devil, for instance? He did not, the Devil is merely a personification of the final struggle of mind before he was enlightened, before he was awakened... this is a common thing, the final battle of mind - it can be seen in the Buddhist texts, as well as countless others which have become awakened.

You have not rightly discerned, though, because you are reading it literally... you believe things described in spiritual language actually occurred in physical reality...

Do you think Jesus actually encountered the Devil, for instance? He did not, the Devil is merely a personification of the final struggle of mind before he was enlightened, before he was awakened... this is a common thing, the final battle of mind - it can be seen in the Buddhist texts, as well as countless others which have become awakened.

I reason the words with a divine mind for example a rainbow represents the soul literally , a beheading refers to the removal of the carnal mind and putting on a divine mind not chopping someone head off....do you see what I mean?

I reason the words with a divine mind for example a rainbow represents the soul literally , a beheading refers to the removal of the carnal mind and putting on a divine mind not chopping someone head off....do you see what I mean?

I see what you mean, and yet I do not think you are going far enough with it... if it does not seem possible, it is probably referencing something spiritual... for instance, do you think God has literally roared from the clouds down to Moses, or do you think it is something else? There are many stories like this in the Bible, but why do you think God has used human language, do you think this is necessary for God to get his point across?

God speaks to our beings, we experience this as a deep sense of intuition, this is the language of the Spirit and it is more expressive than any language man has invented.

I see what you mean, and yet I do not think you are going far enough with it... if it does not seem possible, it is probably referencing something spiritual... for instance, do you think God has literally roared from the clouds down to Moses, or do you think it is something else? There are many stories like this in the Bible, but why do you think God has used human language, do you think this is necessary for God to get his point across?

God speaks to our beings, we experience this as a deep sense of intuition, this is the language of the Spirit and it is more expressive than any language man has invented.

I think GOD talked to him yes,literally.

Hes alive and well and in immortal condtion.

what do you mean ,donnan !??literaly there is no abraham isaac jacob moses joshua samuel david solomon.. . jesus paul etc . Torah is persian ,gospels Roman astronomical and mystically written books.

what do you mean ,donnan !??literaly there is no abraham isaac jacob moses joshua samuel david solomon.. . jesus paul etc . Torah is persian ,gospels Roman astronomical and mystically written books.
Hes alive : There are human immortals then there are heavenly beings who incarnated into the human egg like JESUS . Human immortals attained immortality. Heavenly beings are immortals who incarnated.

Hes alive : There are human immortals then there are heavenly beings who incarnated into the human egg like JESUS . Human immortals attained immortality. Heavenly beings are immortals who incarnated.

are you saying jesus or moses one of alien stuff ?

are you saying jesus or moses one of alien stuff ?

No life on other planets were also created in the image of heavenly kingdom and each has their own scriptures and had incarnations as well as well as each planets immortals same pattern. Earth is center .

Back