Was JESUS the only heavenly being to incarnate into the human community from heaven?

Discussion in 'Abrahamic Religions' started by donnann, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Lunitik

Lunitik Interfaith Forums

Re: Was JESUS the only heavenly being to incarnate into the human community from heav

Men are meditative naturally, it is why we constantly seek quiet time away from the constant chatter of women. It is a balancing of our aggression, a way to transform our natural aggression into something meaningful.

Women are worshipful naturally, it is why you focus so much on the outer life, it is why you are most comfortable in communication with the other. Within every women is the instinct to give utterly to the other, to lose themselves utterly to the object of their love.

Male is master, female is disciple, but of course the natural roles are being skewed in todays society. It is perfectly good really, it is assisting both sexes in a certain way. Men are learning to become more attuned to their emotions, and women are learning to become more assertive. Enlightenment entails a balance of male and female energy within your being, but it is stupid for a male to approach in the female way and the female to approach in the male way, you are going against nature in trying to become utterly natural - it is absurd.

It would do society a great justice if we could recognize that there are these legitimate differences between the sexes. It doesn't mean one is better, they are utterly equal but different. Feminism is destroying the beauty of the woman though in todays society...

2. seattlegal

seattlegal Why do cows say mu?

Re: Was JESUS the only heavenly being to incarnate into the human community from heav

ROFLMAO! luecy7 is a man! :p

3. Lunitik

Thing is, to the best of my knowledge, there are only 2 females on this forum while there are at least 15 regular males...

Most of what I say is directed at the majority, so of course the minority cries foul. In that, boys will be boys, so some have attempted to assert a kind of dominance because it will be accepted. This is why there has been an increase in mockery towards my statements...

What male WANTS to surrender? Ultimately, it is the only way to go home though...

4. Lunitik

Then I am even more curious as to why luecy is approaching life in a feminine way.

Of course, it is completely possible that a man can have a feminine nature, and a woman have a masculine nature - we see this in some homosexuals. In that case, it is perfectly good, and I certainly get a female vibe, so perhaps it is still valid...

Not that I am saying luecy is a homosexual, just that he seems feminine - nothing is wrong in that.

5. seattlegal

ROFLMAO! I've met him, his wife and his children. :)
    He's not feminine.

6. A Cup Of Tea

A Cup Of Tea An ordinary cup of tea

Assumptions...

7. Lunitik

I have said his approach is feminine, and that in our dialog he has a female vibe...

I have said nothing more, but actually this settles my curiosity.

8. radarmark

radarmark Quaker-in-the-Making

See why I am a skeptik even about my own thoughts? I do not have to defend them, just say "my bad".

9. luecy7

luecy7 New Member

It is interesting that you have a gender curiosity that is just now being settled, when I told you directly here. It seems you either required a witness, or that your memory is partial to your fabrications.

Of course, soon after you were saying that you know yourself to be God, and that having allegedly transcended your mind, that you are allegedly no longer a man.

10. Etu Malku

Etu Malku Mercur├Žn

The Anima or Animus are archetypal structures and are at the center for those instinctive gender energies which are not part of the Ego.

Anima is the feminine side of men and originates in the collective unconscious as an archetype and remains extremely resistant to consciousness. Few men become well acquainted with the anima because this task requires great courage and is even more difficult to become acquainted with than their shadow. To master the projection of the anima, men must overcome intellectual barriers, delve into the far recesses of their unconscious, and realize the feminine side of their personality.

Animus is the masculine side of women and originates in the collective unconscious and is resistant to consciousness. The animus is symbolic of thinking and reasoning and is capable of influencing the thinking of women yet it does not belong to her. It belongs to the collective unconscious and originates from the encounters of prehistoric women with men.

11. IowaGuy

IowaGuy Hunter-Gatherer

I'm not saying meditation's not worthwhile, but why is it any better than playing video games all day long if everything is just pointless in the end?

You value living in the present moment, but someone playing Nintendo is also living in the present moment, many times they don't even know how long they have been playing (Flow). Why is meditation superior to that if everything we do is pointless anyway?

No, your truth is apparently nihilistic if you think everything is pointless. If you don't think that's nihilistic, what's your definition?

12. seattlegal

Woot! an excuse to post one of my favorite photographs again, which I like to call Anima, Animus, and Shadow.
    [​IMG]

13. radarmark

radarmark Quaker-in-the-Making

Perfect... see, nothing is pointless, even our shadow!

14. luecy7

luecy7 New Member

I know that I am not a computer or a car, but it doesn't stop me from typing and driving. :D
    It seems to bother you that I am known by my actions. It is true. It doesn't bother me, despite having done some silly, stupid, and sinful things. I won't try to hide that either. If you wish to fabricate my intent, and my actions, it is your choice. Have at it. Whether you know me by my actions, or claim to know me by your fabrications... why should I care? That choice is yours, and I will know you by your actions.

I have no interest in taking any of your thunder. Your thunder is your thunder.

You ask a question, but then you present your fabrication. That is not my answer to your question. I consider it a disease for you to attempt to assert what I, or someone else, wants. It is a projection from a fabrication. Have I threatened or considered anything here a threat? I think your behavior is a threat to yourself. I don't think you will find my actions threatening, though you might presume it. Whether myself or someone else are doing things considered good, or evil, I consider it beneficial to learn why.

15. Ben Masada

Ben Masada New Member

If you are talking about a Jewish Jesus, there is no such a thing in Judaism as the Greek myth of a demigod or man-god. But if you drop Jesus' Jewish identity, I might agree with you from my knowledge of Greek Mythology.
    Ben

16. donnann

donnann Active Member

I personally believe that there have been many that have incarnated over the years into the human community to include buddha and gandhi. The name JESUS is from the jewish gematria 888 which simply means the ascended body of each one who was sent. The question is was the man named jesus god ? What do you think?

17. donnann

donnann Active Member

GOD is not a female ! I dont understand why people get so confused about gender when its so apparent in reality. JESUS was male , he had O blood not neg or positive but simply O but the symbol for male applies. Each has a opposite counterpart.. Each Archangel has a femalecounterpart called an Archeia and the anatomy is reversed just like man and woman. Why does everyone try to make everything so complicated.