Jesus Christ is come in the flesh = God?

They would be, and money would not be an issue, if there were just as many Fire Temples or Poston's Buttes dedicated to the Aryan cultural heritage as there were Churches, Mosques, and Synogogues dedicated the the Abrahamic cultural heritage.

Here you lost me completely, and I'm sorry again if I seem rude but I feel we have to find some common ground so I'm lowering the bar. Why do you believe there are as many Churches, Mosques, and Synagogues!? Do you think they would still be around if demand was lower? Do you feel there is a demand for Fire Temples that isn't being meet?
I think it's pretty clear that supply and demand rules the day in a capitalistic civilization.

But you do understand how budgets work, right? You have a certain amount of money to spend and if you decide spend a lot of that money on one thing you have to take it away from other things, so you are actually asking the great majority to sacrifice for a cause they don't believe in and they get nothing in return. I'm not discussing right or wrong (as I consider it subjective) I'm simply saying that it's not going to happen.

Corporations get run over all the time when they're found to be infringing upon another corporation. I don't see what is so unbelievable about that. Why is it so easy for people to believe in something that they could not possible prove like the existence of God and then find it so hard to believe that expression A came into use before expression B which is characteristic of expression A?

I feel I'm coming off as obnoxious, but it isn't my intent, I just feel that you're not trying to meet any of us half way here, like you don't understand the language I'm typing.

It's ok. I'm used to it. But if there really was a Jesus I'm sure he'd be able to relate.

Here you lost me completely, and I'm sorry again if I seem rude but I feel we have to find some common ground so I'm lowering the bar. Why do you believe there are as many Churches, Mosques, and Synagogues!? Do you think they would still be around if demand was lower? Do you feel there is a demand for Fire Temples that isn't being meet? I think it's pretty clear that supply and demand rules the day in a capitalistic civilization.

The supply and demand rules are crystal clear. There are over 1 billion members of the Catholic Church. They demand to see priests who demand the use of expressions like God, the Word Made Flesh, and the Christ. It's not a necessity that they use them. Most schools in my day didn't make use of expressions like these. But you must have misunderstood me. I was saying that IF there were as many Fire Churches or even non-religious institutions dedicated to preserving and educating people on the Aryan Heritage then the money wouldn't be AS important because the Aryan cultural heritage and community would be getting the credit it rightfully deserves for having introduced the world to the expressions in question. Even if these expressions have been appropriated into the public domain. People still have a moral and legal obligation to credit their sources. But that is just not happening. If it was most everyone you spoke to in the west would have heard of Zarathushtra and would have known that the original Aryans came from the Irano-Afghan zone in the same way that most everyone you talk to has heard of the Alexander the Great, or Julius Caesar, or Napoleon just like the Irano-Afghans are familiar with Zartusht and Aryana.

Corporations get run over all the time when they're found to be infringing upon another corporation. I don't see what is so unbelievable about that. Why is it so easy for people to believe in something that they could not possible prove like the existence of God and then find it so hard to believe that expression A came into use before expression B which is characteristic of expression A?

I'm not sure I see the connection between corporations and churches, would you mind elaborating? As I see it churches are driven by faith which is similar to a product but are fundamentally different.

The supply and demand rules are crystal clear. There are over 1 billion members of the Catholic Church. They demand to see priests who demand the use of expressions like God, the Word Made Flesh, and the Christ. It's not a necessity that they use them. Most schools in my day didn't make use of expressions like these. But you must have misunderstood me. I was saying that IF there were as many Fire Churches or even non-religious institutions dedicated to preserving and educating people on the Aryan Heritage then the money wouldn't be AS important because the Aryan cultural heritage and community would be getting the credit it rightfully deserves for having introduced the world to the expressions in question. Even if these expressions have been appropriated into the public domain. People still have a moral and legal obligation to credit their sources. But that is just not happening. If it was most everyone you spoke to in the west would have heard of Zarathushtra and would have known that the original Aryans came from the Irano-Afghan zone in the same way that most everyone you talk to has heard of the Alexander the Great, or Julius Caesar, or Napoleon just like the Irano-Afghans are familiar with Zartusht and Aryana.

Ok, and now we come to the fact that your proof (I use this word lightly because I myself don't consider what you've said as proof) aren't convincing anyone. No matter how crystal clear you consider it, none else believes you, they have no reason to believe you and those who deeply follows another faith needs to re-examine everything they believe in for what you say to be true, and people generality don't do that for the sake of an argument.

I'm not sure I see the connection between corporations and churches, would you mind elaborating? As I see it churches are driven by faith which is similar to a product but are fundamentally different.

You've never heard someone call a church a corporation before? I'm pretty sure churches have to incorporate. They may have non-profit status, but that doesn't make these establishments any less liable for infringement. There have been instances where injunction against infringement have been brought on churches that use bible translations which they themselves did not author.

Ok, and now we come to the fact that your proof (I use this word lightly because I myself don't consider what you've said as proof) aren't convincing anyone. No matter how crystal clear you consider it, none else believes you, they have no reason to believe you and those who deeply follows another faith needs to re-examine everything they believe in for what you say to be true, and people generality don't do that for the sake of an argument.

First off virtually NO ONE in the west has ever even heard of "Zarathushtra" or "Aryana." That's problem #1. Probelm #2 is that no one is as smart about the whole thing as I am. What I'm talking about requires years and years of study and not in just one area. It's a multidisciplinary matter. It involves being familiar with history, religion, language, the law, economics, anthropology, even astronomy. It requires a very scientific mindset and not one that is intoxicated by delusionary belief systems. So I'm not to worried about it. My only concern is that the judges are not biased because of these belief systems, but I do have faith in the law. And it's not like no one believes me. There are people who do believe me, but don't have faith in people or the system.

You've never heard someone call a church a corporation before? I'm pretty sure churches have to incorporate. They may have non-profit status, but that doesn't make these establishments any less liable for infringement. There have been instances where injunction against infringement have been brought on churches that use bible translations which they themselves did not author.
Sure I have, but there are differences, and those differences are working against you. People are allowed to believe in whatever they want even when there are proof against it.

First off virtually NO ONE in the west has ever even heard of "Zarathushtra" or "Aryana." That's problem #1. Probelm #2 is that no one is as smart about the whole thing as I am. What I'm talking about requires years and years of study and not in just one area. It's a multidisciplinary matter. It involves being familiar with history, religion, language, the law, economics, anthropology, even astronomy. It requires a very scientific mindset and not one that is intoxicated by delusionary belief systems. So I'm not to worried about it. My only concern is that the judges are not biased because of these belief systems, but I do have faith in the law. And it's not like no one believes me. There are people who do believe me, but don't have faith in people or the system.
First of, a word of advice, people don't usually listen to the guy who declares himself the smartest guy in the room. People usually back away slowly, avoiding any eye contact.

The way I see it, even if you have sufficient knowledge in all relevant areas does not make you right. Science, especially the humanities, is all about interpreting the data, and since you are only human (I'm guessing) it all comes down to the facts.

I have seen you discuss the subject many times, and it is always far above my understanding so I can not argue with you myself. But as an impartial (perhaps not in your eyes as you probably consider me intoxicated by delusionary belief systems) I have to say that you opponents have always been far more convincing then you.

The fact that some people believe you doesn't move me one bit since people are always willing to believe all sorts of things, in my experience.

First of, a word of advice, people don't usually listen to the guy who declares himself the smartest guy in the room.

That's not what I was saying. I was saying in terms of the Aryan heritage and based on my statistical correlations the Irano-Afghans know who Zarathushtra is and where the Aryan homeland is. Most Americans and westerners in general don't have a clue. Should they? If it happens to be a major part of the history of over 100 million people (e.g. Irano-Afghans), and had a significant influence on the intertestimentary material of the Jews, the New Testament, and the Koran and I would think so. But you should save your advice for the Jews. There have been two separate occasions in my life when a person of Jewish ancestry has said to my face "I am more intelligent than you." Not to mention all this rubbish about how their brains are bigger than the rest.

The way I see it, even if you have sufficient knowledge in all relevant areas does not make you right. Science, especially the humanities, is all about interpreting the data, and since you are only human (I'm guessing) it all comes down to the facts.

One very important and well established fact is that Zarathushtra and therefore the Aryans professed in the concept of one God before the Jews did, before the Christians, and before the Muslims.

I have seen you discuss the subject many times, and it is always far above my understanding so I can not argue with you myself. But as an impartial (perhaps not in your eyes as you probably consider me intoxicated by delusionary belief systems) I have to say that you opponents have always been far more convincing then you.

Well I hope that you are not delusional. If you were I wouldn't blame you. Most psychiatrists and therapists are delusional and they don't want to admit it. But my opponents agree with me on a lot. It always seems to be when it's about the money that they don't, but they don't want to meet me half way either.

That's just silly. The term Chrestos is rooted in the term "Messiah" which is in turn rooted in the Aryan term Saoyshant. It means "chosen one," and it implies that one's belief system is monotheist, and typically one wouldn't have anything to do with the term Chrestos unless they associated with Christianity.
Not so. The term was in common use long before Christ, as the evidence cited in the links demonstrates. So it depends upon who is using the term, and the intention of the author in using it.

God bless,

Thomas

Reactions: RJM
Well, sometimes you tow the party line, sometime you give us your own rehashed or nuanced version and belief(s).
Actually it's all doctrine. My only interest here is defending doctrine — I don't put forward my own position per se within that context.

The difference as you see it is doctrine you're aware of ('party line' — please can your refrain from such abuses?), and doctrine your not, in which case you erroneously attribute it to me. I'm flattered, but really, I cannot take credit for anything but my errors.

I only wish you could maintain objectivity and not be so abusive when you find yourself being corrected. I'm not correcting you really, I'm pointing out your errors for anyone else reading this, to prevent them from following you into erroneous assumptions about traditional orthodox Christian doctrine.

Not at all. Beyond the Intellect, of which you speak and of which your tradition apparently treats ... there is Buddhi.
No, this is an erroneous reading of the tradition, again due to your confusing first and second principles. You're assuming 'intellect' as deployed in Brahminic and Buddhist texts. It's not.

In the Christian Tradition, Intellect is located in the Divine, it is not a function of the human faculty (as is intellect), but utterly transcends it. It's there in St John, St Paul, Hebrews, the Cappadocians, St Denys, St Maximus, St Augustine, St Thomas, St Bonaventure, Meister Eckhart, Nicholas of Cusa.

The Logos of God is the intelligible light that shines out of the Uncreate and Unfathomable Darkness of the utterly transcendent Divine. It is immanently present in and to the soul but is a light which man, in his darkness, fails to comprehend (cf John 1:5). It is not a body of knowledge, nor even the totality of all that was, is and can be known, of all that is and all that is not ... the Intellect is the Unqualified Knower, not the qualified or indeed unqualified known.

The Sufi says “Allah is known to Himself alone” and furthermore "He who knows his soul knows his Lord”.

Frithjof Schuon said: "Remove the passional element from the soul and the intelligence – remove “the rust from the mirror” or “from the heart” – and the Intellect will be released; it will reveal from within what religion reveals from without ... This release is strictly impossible – we must insist upon it – without the co-operation
of a religion, an orthodoxy, a traditional esoterism with all that this implies."
Schuon, Esoterism as Principle and Way.

Thomas, get off of the my-dick-is-bigger stick...
Andrew — you always revert to abuse and offence when you're at a loss for a response. So from here on I will, for your sake, ignore your asinine, abusive and offensive language, and stick to the doctrinal points under discussion.

The HIM in Whom we live, and move, etc. is the LOGOS of our Planet, perhaps Solar System.
No it is not. You're into multiplicity again. The correct technical term is logoi and all the multitudinous logoi, from the logoi of the least-existent nano-particle to the logoi of the cosmos as a whole, are secondary and subsequent to their Principle, which is the Logos of God — obviously — and this is the Logos of whom Scripture speaks. See the Prologue of John, or the Hymn of Colossians ...

You don't seem to even realize that the Holy Spirit is the ILLUMINED, awakened HIGHER Intellect [to which you earlier refer] and the SON thus revealed [with its correlation, or parallel in the SUN, our STAR
No. This is a 'system' imposed on that which transcends systems ...

... there could be no Planetary and specific Christ ...
Confusion of level again. Multiplicity again.

... because of all this, that we DO KNOW Chrestos becomes Christos...
No. Confusion of first and second principles again.

That your own Tradition has failed to guard properly and sufficiently the secrets...
Your ignorance of my tradition is abundantly clear.

When a man cannot even see that there is a GNOSTICISM which has no more to do with history than is the activity of the Holy Spirit limited to such ...
Here again ... the very proliferation of gnostic systems shows beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is no complete comprehension of the Principle. This can also be seen in the gnostic delight in forms, systems and structures.

If further evidence was required, the fact that one can be a gnostic, and be a completely disreputable human being should say something. Wisely St Paul in his letter toTimothy referred to the 'gnosis so called'.

Christian gnosis is beyond forms, systems, structures and so forth, which is why you find it so elusive ... it is a gnosis of being, which cannot be counterfeit.

It is also a gnosis of grace, which means the most lowly of the faithful — the widow at the temple, the publican at prayer — is actually closer to God than the highest self-declared adept, who is still locked into the world of manifestation. I point out again[/] the parable of the rich young man, who was without doubt better schooled than any of the disciples (with the exception of John) and yet could not bring himself to follow the Logos of God.

He was so wedded to the natural intellect, that he could neither see nor follow the transcendent Intellect.

Another example is Natanael (cf John 1:45-50) ... who gave testimony of Christ: "thou art the Son of God, thou art the King of Israel." but did not follow Him.

Affectionately your OLDER - if equally stubborn - BROTHER
Read your posts old chum, and look how reason flies out the window when you cannot argue against the point I make, and is replaced with unbridled rancour ... you insult me, my tradition, everyone in it, and its history ... and yet you have the effrontery to preach my tradition to me!

Out of the mouths of babes and children, old chum ... but not yours.

Don't kid yourself, read back your post, look at how you rant and rave and heap contempt upon me, my tradition, the faithful, when you can't come up with an answer — reason flies out of the window, and rancour pours in — why? Because you fall short of your own self-image, and and if that is a sign of your superiority over me, then I want no part of your 'brotherhood'.

“According to one master, many people arrive at specific understanding, at formal, notional knowledge. There are few who get beyond the science and the theory; yet one man whose mind is free from notions and from forms is more dear to God than the hundred thousand who have the habit of discursive, roving reason. God cannot enter in and do his work in them owing to the restlessness of their imagination. If they were free from pictures they could be caught and carried up beyond all rational concepts. As St. Dionysius says, and also have the super-rational light of faith at its starting point, where God finds his rest and peace to dwell and work in as he will and when he will and what he will. God is unhindered in his work in these so he can do in them his most precious work of all, working them up in faith into himself. These people no one can make out; their life is an enigma, and their ways, to all that do not live the same. To this truth and to this blessed life, to this high and perfect consummation no on can attain except in abstract knowledge and pure understanding.

Many a lofty intellect, angels not excepting (for in life and nature an angel is nothing but pure mind), has erred and lapsed eternally from the eternal truth. This may happen also to those who, like the angels, preserve their idiosyncrasy and find satisfaction in the exercise of their own intelligence.”

Meister Eckhart: Signs of the True Ground

God bless,

Thomas

Reactions: RJM
I confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. ~ John 1:14

No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. ~ (Jesus Christ) John 1:14

But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. ~ 1 Corinthians 8:6

I and my Father are one. ~ (Jesus Christ) John 10:30

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. ~ 1 John 5:7

Jesus Christ has declared the Father as recorded in scripture and in the scriptures it is written Jesus is the word and is God and God is come in the flesh.

Of course not! We all have been born aka having come in the flesh. The idea that Jesus is God-come-in-the-flesh is akin to the Greek myth of the demigod which is the son of a god with an earthly woman. We must not forget that Jesus was a Jewish man whose Faith was Judaism and, such a myth is alien to Judaism.

This may be a stupid question. Never stopped me before though, so no reason to now. Why cannot BOTH be true. Jesus was born a Jew, lived the life of a Jew, and practiced the religion of the Jews.

AND he is also the spirit of the Christian God who sacrificed himself for our sins. That sacrifice led to the establishment of the Christian tradition, ritual, and way of life.

We're talking a 'before' and 'after' here. Jesus lived the life of the former and his death began the latter. Are these two concepts inherently incompattible?

"Why cannot BOTH be true."

--> Christians say Jesus was a deity. Jews says he wasn't. This is why. Believing one idea automatically eliminates the possibility of believing the other.

Oh yeah, sorry, Christians believe both to be true...Jew Jesus...Son of G!d. Jews that I know believe he was a teacher (rabbi), maybe even would have been a minor prophet should he not have gotten so high and mighty..

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (as a Just Ruler); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it." Abu Huraira added "If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): -- 'And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (i.e. Jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) Before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness Against them." (4.159) (See Fateh Al Bari, Page 302 Vol. 7

I'm either misreading your position in this thread or the other one...as they yet again seem to contradict.

I think the reason is because you are more interested in the person than in the subject meant to be discussed.

This may be a stupid question. Never stopped me before though, so no reason to now. Why cannot BOTH be true. Jesus was born a Jew, lived the life of a Jew, and practiced the religion of the Jews.

AND he is also the spirit of the Christian God who sacrificed himself for our sins. That sacrifice led to the establishment of the Christian tradition, ritual, and way of life.

We're talking a 'before' and 'after' here. Jesus lived the life of the former and his death began the latter. Are these two concepts inherently incompattible?

Jesus himself never had any thing at all to do with Christianity. In fact, he never even dreamed Christianity would ever rise which happened with Paul about 30 years after Jesus had been gone. (Acts 11:26) Whatever began after Jesus' death was fabricated by Paul if you read 2 Tim. 2:8.

"Why cannot BOTH be true."

--> Christians say Jesus was a deity. Jews says he wasn't. This is why. Believing one idea automatically eliminates the possibility of believing the other.

Because the Truth is one only and there is no other. To teach that Jesus was the son of God, Paul had to preach a different gospel from that preached by the Apostles of Jesus. (Acts 9:20)

Oh yeah, sorry, Christians believe both to be true...Jew Jesus...Son of G!d. Jews that I know believe he was a teacher (rabbi), maybe even would have been a minor prophet should he not have gotten so high and mighty..

The reason why he got so high and mighty is based on the Hellenistic mind of Paul who was a Hellenist Jew from birth until he took the decision to totally deflect from Judaism and to found the Christian religion. (Acts 11:26)

Back