Murderous Communism

Isn't it shadow boxing in the basement while the real beast comes in through the open front door?

Last edited:
The abomination in the temple isn't anything as simple as communism, imo

"Through speaking at political and educational events, as well as online feedback from my interviews, I realized that most Americans do not know much, if anything at all, about the Chinese Cultural Revolution, Communist China, Communism, or cultural Marxism in general. That explains why so few have recognized that the root of today’s “woke revolution,” not to mention its ultimate goal, is Marxism followed by Communism."

So writes Xi Van Fleet in her Mao's America - a must read for those who love American traditions.

That explains why so few have recognized that the root of today’s “woke revolution,” not to mention its ultimate goal, is Marxism followed by Communism."
When someone suggests an awareness of prejudice, discrimination and social inequality – and history written to counterbalance the narrative of the old imperialism (dare one say white entitlement) – leads inexorably and inevitably to Marxism and Communism I'd suggest they've lost a sense of proportion?

Not that I'm particularly enamoured of 'American traditions' ... that Dream faded for them some time ago, although populist right wingers always try to resurrect it as the cure for all the ills, rather than the instrumental cause ...

When someone suggests an awareness of prejudice, discrimination and social inequality – and history written to counterbalance the narrative of the old imperialism (dare one say white entitlement) – leads inexorably and inevitably to Marxism and Communism I'd suggest they've lost a sense of proportion?
The "someone" quoted was not me, but Xi Van Fleet from her Mao's America. She never wrote nor suggested anything white nor imperial leading to Marxism. Suggest you read her testimony in her book before popping off.

Never thought it was you ... i don't doubt her testimony, just her prediction.

'Woke' has become a term for everything the conservatives fear ...

Pattern recognition as former Red Guard writes in her Mao's America:

"Americans are now told to accept a new reality where the police have become villains
and criminals have become victims who are allowed to roam freely in our
cities and communities, terrorizing the citizens.
Hardworking, tax-paying Americans have found themselves strangers in
their own country. What is happening? Why? For what purpose?
But wait… I have seen all of this before.

Like most Americans, I also felt like I was hit by a storm. Unlike most
Americans, this storm hit me once before, more than fifty years ago, when I
was only seven years old, just starting school in China.
The storm was the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution launched by
Mao Zedong, the Communist dictator who ruled over China from 1949 to
1976. And it lasted ten years, covering most of my school years.
In my memory, it also appeared to happen overnight, just like it did here
in America in 2020!

Overnight, we were told the country we lived in was rotten to the core
and needed to be dismantled. Instead of looking for racists, we were
ordered to look for “counterrevolutionaries.” Just like the term racist now
has an ever-changing, fluid definition, such was the term
“counterrevolutionary.” The term was applied to anyone Mao did not like,
anyone we thought Mao would not like, anyone who dared to question, and
anyone who was not enthusiastically participating in the Cultural
Revolution. Everyone frantically joined the ranks of the revolutionaries. To
be left out meant ending up an enemy of Mao."

Excerpt from Mao's America by Xi Van Fleet:

"In this book I tell the tale of two cultural revolutions: one driven by Mao and the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and the one that is unfolding in today’s America. Using my personal experience and extensive historic research, the book demonstrates the stunning similarities of these two revolutions. It guides readers to see that:

• Both revolutions use Marxist tactics of division, indoctrination, deception, coercion, cancelation, subversion, and violence.
• Both revolutions aim to destroy the foundation of traditional culture to replace it with Marxist ideologies.
• Both revolutions weaponize youth, using them as their means to an end.
• Both revolutions share the same goal of achieving absolute power at the expense of the people.
• Both revolutions lead to the same ending: loss of freedom and totalitarian rule."

The Devil and Bella Dodd by Nicholas & Kengor.

https://tanbooks.com/products/books...truggle-against-communism-and-her-redemption/

“Paul Kengor and his newly discovered co-author, Dr. Mary Nicholas, have produced a tour-de-force analysis of the enigmatic former communist Bella Dodd. A thorough study of her writings and testimonies, along with in-depth interviews with people who knew Dodd, The Devil and Bella Dodd provides careful answers to important questions. Did Bella Dodd really place over 1,000 communist spies in Catholic seminaries? You’ll have to read this fine book to find out!”
—Jennifer Roback Morse, Founder and President, The Ruth Institute

I got no clue where in America you live...but having lived NY NM AZ NV NJ MD GA FL CA OR AK and traveled to all 50 states...our country is holding out quite well despite its recent challenges with rogue leaders and attempted interruption of our democratic process.

I think the anti-woke sentiment is all part of the conservative resistance to change.

The political right habitually lives in the past, the political left is always looking forward to utopia.

In Russia we have the ban on "the International LGBT public movement" and, as there is no such legal entity, the ban covers anyone who speaks out in support of any aspect of sexual discrimination – they are guilty of belonging to an extremist organisation.

The anti-woke movement in the US is doing the same thing.

So how can being woke – by which I mean socially aware of historical injustices – equate with Communism? Seems to me the US conservatism has much more in common on that basis? (Hence Trump's liking of Putin.)

Any attempt to address the injustices of history will always get the conservatives in an uproar – hence the desire to ridicule 'woke' and render the phrase meaningless.

The conservative thinks of political policies as intended to preserve order, justice, and freedom.
The ideologue, on the contrary, thinks of politics as a revolutionary instrument for transforming society and even transforming human nature. In his march toward Utopia, the ideologue is merciless.

Russell Kirk, Politics of Prudence

The higher kind of order, sheltering freedom and justice, declares the dignity of man. It affirms what G. K. Chesterton called “the democracy of the dead”—that is, it recognizes the judgments of men and women who have preceded us in time, as well as the opinions of people living at this moment. This higher kind of order is founded upon the practical experience of human beings over many centuries, and upon the judgments of men of vision and intellect who have preceded us in time.
Against this higher kind of order, there contend in our age various ideologies—fanatic political creeds, often advanced by violence. By definition, “ideology” means servitude to political dogmas, abstract ideas not founded upon historical experience. Ideology is inverted religion, and the ideologue is the sort of person whom the historian Jacob Burckhardt called the “terrible simplifier.” Communism, fascism, and anarchism have been the most powerful of these ideologies. The simplistic appeal of ideological slogans continues to menace the more humane social orders of our time.

Russell Kirk, Roots of American Order

Back