Tattoo- symbols to have effect on a person?

T

Tit-tat

So i myself am building up quite a collection of tattoos.. Looking an getting a shri yantra and few other bits done.
Anyone got any story's of this being effective?

Welcome to the forum . On tattoos some look ok others just make the person wearing them look like he/she has been in prison for a while . you might do a search and find a forum more into tattoos .

I believe the benefit behind the good luck symbols in any tradition are embedded in being part of that tradition and its rituals...

Simply tattooing it on your body? That tattoo artist would probably receive more benefits than you.

I've heard more and more people talking about being a canvas, this must be making the rounds in tattoo marketing conferences, methods of subtly convincing people they need more tattoos...

In sigil magic the magician draws a symbol, very carefully and then after a climax of sex magic or some other venue he/she will destroy it - never to be seen again. It is a one-off. A tattoo is permanent. It is "cool" but I do not think it will give you what you are seeking, (and I am being presumptuous here)
So i myself am building up quite a collection of tattoos.. Looking an getting a shri yantra and few other bits done.
Anyone got any story's of this being effective?

Back