Alien Religions

Isn't that the basis of almost all religions? That someone did have a direct conduit? (googolplex bandwith and voltage) And we based our belief around their utterings?

Google: mathematics language divine ;)

What if ol' Pythagoras in his Mystery School at Krotona really did say something like, `No - LISTEN! {Akoustikoi} The Harmony of the Spheres ... '

Later I'll link some recordings, by Voyager, of Uranus and Saturn ... maybe Jupiter. Amazing stuff! :)

Wil said "Isn't that the basis of almost all religions? That someone did have a direct conduit? (googolplex bandwith and voltage) And we based our belief around their utterings?"

The operative word there is 'did'. Any direct conduits on which current religions are based; those conduits were long ago. Like I said earlier. No red phone in the Vatican today. Of course I haven't been there to check. And I suspect they would not be too tolerant of me poking around everywhere!

Actually it has been my experience that anyone today making such a claim is considered more off their rocker than anything else. Which I find to be a curiosity actually.

Wil said "Isn't that the basis of almost all religions? That someone did have a direct conduit? (googolplex bandwith and voltage) And we based our belief around their utterings?"

The operative word there is 'did'. Any direct conduits on which current religions are based; those conduits were long ago. Like I said earlier. No red phone in the Vatican today. Of course I haven't been there to check. And I suspect they would not be too tolerant of me poking around everywhere!

Actually it has been my experience that anyone today making such a claim is considered more off their rocker than anything else. Which I find to be a curiosity actually.
So we've had our modern day prophets... and yeah some we feel as wack jobs, I imagine that was always the way....

the more recent I guess Bahahulla, Halie Selassie, Marcus Garvey?

You look at the prophets, it is always interesting to see who connected??

sigh ...

[youtube]IzkAwCs5bnI[/youtube]

More `direct conduits' to and with the Divine exist upon our planet, at present, than any of us could count ...

Be more specific, and there are still - always - examples.

What religion(s) would aliens have?

Or should have.

This idea was fundamental in the creation of the hodotor.
(we are left with nature and science as the only reliable).

So it depends upon their stage of development and the dawn of science.
The religions would lose it and become corrupted travesty of themselves; reformers would come along like Zoroaster or Confucious or better still.

'Slador the emerald reptile taught that the gods changed their ways and really liked science afterall...'?

That itself gets corrupted and needs to realign with nature again, and science too.

addendum
It also follows they would have atheists too.

Last edited:
The question of the thread is would aliens have religions, not what religions would have aliens.

Putting that aside, I can state with extreme confidence that I have absolutely NO CLUE what you said in your post Adept!

Alien Religions....

What do you think Aliens believe?

Would they have created gods or a god?

The question of the thread is would aliens have religions, not what religions would have aliens.

Putting that aside, I can state with extreme confidence that I have absolutely NO CLUE what you said in your post Adept!

You have no clue what the thread is about either.

Alien religion;

th
th
th

Great is the promised swampland of pleasures to those who follow 'The Better Way'.
Open to mammals too now?

I would think that an civilization unknown to us - alien - would experience a like pattern of development or timeline similar to that of existence on earth. Whatever its truths would follow a like process - something like - awareness, curiosity, thought development, reasoning, application, questioning, refinement...

Whether or not an alien life form would consider a heaven, hell, afterlife or G!d might depend on its perception of communications or language skills.

I would think that an civilization unknown to us - alien - would experience a like pattern of development or timeline similar to that of existence on earth. Whatever its truths would follow a like process - something like - awareness, curiosity, thought development, reasoning, application, questioning, refinement...

Whether or not an alien life form would consider a heaven, hell, afterlife or G!d might depend on its perception of communications or language skills.
In the beginning the whole universe was the garden of eden , earth being eden.

In the beginning the whole universe was the garden of eden , earth being eden.

I do not know how to square this statement with science. The universe is 14 billion years old; the earth 4 1/2 billion years old. Obviously there was a whole lot of universe before there was an earth.

Unless you are saying that the beginning for humans, and the Garden, was with the earth and not the universe?????

But even then that does not work. Since for most of the earth's existence there were no humans. Humanity is a few million years old at the most.

Or perhaps you are saying that the Garden is considered the beginning because it happened with the beginning of humans on the planet?

I do not know how to square this statement with science. The universe is 14 billion years old; the earth 4 1/2 billion years old. Obviously there was a whole lot of universe before there was an earth.

Unless you are saying that the beginning for humans, and the Garden, was with the earth and not the universe?????

But even then that does not work. Since for most of the earth's existence there were no humans. Humanity is a few million years old at the most.

Or perhaps you are saying that the Garden is considered the beginning because it happened with the beginning of humans on the planet?
Earth was created last. There is not enough information on the universe because we cannot even travel outside our own solar system. The universe was created in the image of the heavenly universe but in reverse so the center was created last and last created as a microcosm of the whole with human beings as he highest life on earth.

Says who? Earthlings?
'No not Earth; planet Zilla had paradise swampland of zeden.'
?

Cult_Fail.jpg

Hey, I do believe there is life elsewhere in the universe where the beings appear to be similar to animals but stand upright and were created in the image of heavenly beings, however man was created in the image of god being the center. In heaven it extends from the center outward. On earth it extends from the outside inward till you reach the center.

Back