Skipped Heart Beats

My heart still feels like it's jumping rope, but things are looking up. I've been granted an audience with my Cardiologist ...and this time it only took 2 months to get an appointment for my 2 week follow-up...lol!

My heart still feels like it's jumping rope, but things are looking up. I've been granted an audience with my Cardiologist ...and this time it only took 2 months to get an appointment for my 2 week follow-up...lol!
Are your sleeping patterns proper, ie are you able to sleep without any disturbance, My brother had something like this when he used to work for late hours. It was temporary though, after he left that job he is fine.

Then it's alright, however keep searching, there is always an answer to every question.
I hope so. Had my follow-up with the Cardiologist last week, heart still skipping rope. He ran more tests with no conclusive results. He threw up his hands and sent me back to my GP.

Saw the GP yesterday who just shrugged his shoulders. The medical visit only lasted 10 minutes, but we spent another hour discussing religion while the other patients waited. He's a very nice Hindu gentleman. While he could not find a cause for my condition, I do believe I have a new Temple member.

I've had a few friends who have had ablasions...but that is because they have skips which accelerate into rapid... maybe they aren't that concerned with your skips?

That's right. My heart is not racing it just skips the 3rd or 4th beat. The signal is there, but the heart is not responding to it. The docs can't figure out why since there are no blockages, my heart is not enlarged and there is no sign of wall thickening.:(

all the time? ask your docs if they have any issues with sub-lingual B12, coQ10 or large doses of vit C.... I think if my docs didn't know what to do...that is what I would try...

The Doc did suspect Anemia, but the results of my blood work came in this morning. All normal. I do plan to up my Vitamin-C intake and perhaps add Lysine to the mix as well.

It sounds like PVC, which is common and no problem. Here is Mayo clinic on it:
I've been to the Mayo Clinic site many times. It's one of my favorites. According to my Cardiologist I have PVC's, PAC's and occasional Afib. Sometimes simultaneously. Feels like a rabbit trying to hop out of my chest when that happens! They know what's happening, what they can't figure out is why. BP normal, all tests negative. Hence the diagnosis: no known cause, no known cure.

I've been to the Mayo Clinic site many times. It's one of my favorites. According to my Cardiologist I have PVC's, PAC's and occasional Afib. Sometimes simultaneously. Feels like a rabbit trying to hop out of my chest when that happens! They know what's happening, what they can't figure out is why. BP normal, all tests negative. Hence the diagnosis: no known cause, no known cure.

One close relative has Afib on occasion, he just takes the pills given and it usually fixes it. There are many mysteries in medicine and learning to live without knowing The Cause may be what you must do.

Of course one wild, but not impossible 'cause' is a conflict between the spiritual Protectors of the Hindu temple and similar Christian forces. I think you wrote that it began happening after your work at a Hindu temple. How to fix that? Find a real Sage, who might know...

Of course one wild, but not impossible 'cause' is a conflict between the spiritual Protectors of the Hindu temple and similar Christian forces. I think you wrote that it began happening after your work at a Hindu temple. How to fix that? Find a real Sage, who might know...
I think you are on to something there and Sage advice has been sought. The protectors are in harmony, but there may be negative forces working against both. Hence the cleansing Aussie referenced in #30. Love your new avatar by the way.

I don't think it's God's fault, mate. And as far as I know, smudging your house with Native American Sage bushes won't fix cardio issues. Has anyone mentioned long QT syndrome? Read up on it, see what you think. With your symptoms, you might benefit from beta blockers, avoiding stimulants, like caffeine, staying away from stress, heavy lifting and sudden rapid exertion. I'm surprised your cardiologist isn't concerned, frankly.

Have you done that house cleansing thing yet?
Finished the house blessing and follow-up last month. All went well. Nothing out of the ordinary found.
Has anyone mentioned long QT syndrome? Read up on it, see what you think. With your symptoms, you might benefit from beta blockers
My current symptoms and cardio-test results are not consistent with LQTS. Beta blockers only treat some symptoms and of those I've tried, the negative side affects far outweigh any potential benefit.

I just wanted to let everyone know. NJ isn't doing too well at the moment. Doc put him on some meds that ended up making matters worse. I've known him for many years and he's been a good mate. He could really use our prayers right now... :(

Back