An urgent warning to the Israelis!!!

• Thread starter Hans Rasmus Kvamen
  • Start date
H

Hans Rasmus Kvamen

I´m saying this out of love... I don´t mean any harm. Please just consider it!

Although I no longer live in Israel, I am an Israeli(AFAIK the only one on this forum), so I'll respond briefly.
Firstly, a large percentage of Israelis are secular, this includes Jews,Muslims, Druze and Christians from various communities. So this threat for them is like water off a ducks back. Being secular, they have heard it all before(whether they are Jews or not).

Secondly, those that are religious(not including Christians) have also heard it all before. So this threat for them is like water off a ducks back. Being non-Christian, they have heard it all before(whether they are Jews or not).

I don't know if any practising Jew will answer you here; but I would advise you will need to arm yourself with some Jewish theology.
I suggest you google "Jewish answers to Christian missionaries".
Also I hope your classical Hebrew is good, since many of the translations are not that good.

Good luck.

I see that as an uphill battle, telling Jews to believe a man is or became God kind of goes against their belief structure. As Craz said, you better come with a lot of ammo, because most aren't going to be swayed by "he loves you" especially when they already know God loves them. This isn't the place for proselytizing, and if you would like to do so, I encourage you to find an alternative outlet or God help you, start a thread explaining why you think others are wrong, there are a lot of beliefs out there, so be prepared to defend your view from many different angles though.

Overall, if your goal is to convert, your best option is probably one of the hundreds of other sites out there.

It´s not a threat Craz... It´s a warning.

My goal isn´t to convert. I just wanted to spread a warning. I´d say i wanted to give them a chance as well.

My goal isn´t to convert. I just wanted to spread a warning. I´d say i wanted to give them a chance as well.
It´s not a threat Craz... It´s a warning.

Well you say you want Jews to accept Jesus and your goal is not to convert I don't see how that can work.
I had hoped that BJN's message could help you see what you are doing. But to no avail.

Well you say you want Jews to accept Jesus and your goal is not to convert I don't see how that can work.
I had hoped that BJN's message could help you see what you are doing. But to no avail.

It doesn´t work because i´m not doing it cold-heartedly like you would if you were talking about "converting". I just want to you to give your heart to someone who can truly and utterly help you. That´s why i talk about Jesus Christ.

It's sad to see someone who not only lacks the intelligence to understand that posts about Christianity don't belong in the Judaism forum, but also is so insecure in his own faith that he feels he has to proselytize others.

There have been several proselytizing attempts that ended with the particular poster being banned, and not just on the Judaism board. It's even part of the CoC that must be "signed" when joining the board.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Yeah, he's been banned. But I liked the responses people posted to his drivel and thought I'd keep the thread around for the next hate monger who shows up to know that we aren't a landing spot for his/her vitriol.

Yeah, he's been banned. But I liked the responses people posted to his drivel and thought I'd keep the thread around for the next hate monger who shows up to know that we aren't a landing spot for his/her vitriol.

I hope that you had a couple of tabs open besides this one, :kitty: sites prominently featured in the others...

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

hope that you had a couple of tabs open besides this one, :kitty: sites prominently featured in the others...
Yep. Just trying to remind myself that not everyone is filled with hate. Today that is proving to be even harder than normal.

Back