You Must Eat Beef?

Discussion in 'Abrahamic Religions' started by Namaste Jesus, Aug 24, 2016.

1. wil

wil UNeyeR1

I think we could find rogue churches, synagogues, mosques and temples in any generation

2. wil

wil UNeyeR1

* inability to edit...

Generation equals religion and denomination somehow

3. Aetius

Aetius Christian

Seems like gossip. For all we know it couldn't been started by Hindu's who didn't like their relatives becoming Christian.

~ Aetius

4. Namaste Jesus

Namaste Jesus Praise the Lord and Enjoy the Chai

You're entitled to your opinion of course, but that's definitely not the case. The events described in post #3 and post #19 below did actually take place...

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  5. wil

wil UNeyeR1

Well we know for a fact there is no bigotry regarding other races, nationalities or religions in Christian churches in the US!! That just doesn't exist!

Seriously...what happens in one church should not color the entire "Church" but it normally does. As does when someone feels boxed into a corner it is natural for them to come out swinging...

As is it true that folks don't blame anything on immigrants.... even tho you know they don't send us their best and their brightest and they are taking our jobs and our women...

A Cup Of Tea likes this.
  6. Aetius

Aetius Christian

It is also true that people like to paint with a wide brush, bearing false witness with gossip and half truths.

~ Aetius

7. wil

wil UNeyeR1

I believe what NJs family told them about was their true experience...we should all just hope it was an isolated experience.

A Cup Of Tea likes this.
  8. Aetius

Aetius Christian

I second that. If it did happen let's pray it was an isolated experience, the church should repent and be ashamed.

~ Aetius

9. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

Thanks Bakhtajan, I would lurrve to learn about karma.

My understanding of it is that it is a metaphysical law associated with the physical too but many a times it's hard to see the physical link

My understanding is very rudimentary; just the common understanding of 'what goes round comes round', I.e. if you do bad, some bad consequence will befall you from God