Just me

Faithfulservant

Reaction score
Hello.

Ive been posting on this board for a week now and I just found this section *blush* a bit embarrassed that Ive been posting and never introduced myself.

Im a mother of 2 children. Ive been a Christian my whole life.. Ive always known Jesus and if you ever see a child that knows Jesus you can see how God wants us come to him because its full of trust and purity . Im 32 now and I can honesltly say that Its near impossible to acheive that same purity... but I do try :)

Ive backslid many times in my life but He always calls me back at the time I need to the most. Ive come to know frrom personal experience that God allows us to backslide for the purpose of becoming mature Christians. There are things you learn in the darkest of times in life that will carry you through. Even if its just to share your experience with someone going through the same thing.

I love learning about other ppls beliefs and what drives them.. Im an avid observer. Its so interesting to me to see how other people think and feel. I also love a good political and theoligical debate.

Im non-denominational.. the only doctorine I follow is from God. I have always wanted to know the TRUTH and the truth comes from knowledge so I continually challenge myself by reading and speaking to others about their beliefs and putting the bible to the test and I have yet come up with anything else that proves truer than the bible.

I read Sci-fi/fantasy Im a dreamer.. how could I not.
I voted for Bush.
I believe the end times are upon us.
Im a sinner.
I loved The Passion of the Christ
I believe that everyone needs to find their own "way"
Im not judgemental
Im not close-minded
I LOVE history.. except for American history -go figure

I know that a couple of those would inspire flaming responses but Most of ALL
Im not a CONFORMIST.

Thanks for such a wonderful forum I am having a lot of fun with my discussions :)
Faithful Servant

Hi Faithful Servant, and an offical welcome to CR. :)

Hello Faithful Servant. Nice to meet you and welcome to CR. Enjoy your staying. :)

Welcome, Faithful Servant! We've interacted a bit, but a formal introduction is better late than never, right?

And I promise not to flame you! Nonjudgemental, open-minded and nonconformist is not a bad way to be, and I respect anyone who comes to their positions honestly.

Looking forward to getting to know you better. A Blessed New Year to you and yours!

(LOL, and it took me years to get into US history--and I still prefer most aspects and eras of world history.)

Welcome Faithful Servant. Looking forward to seeing more of your contributions here. Enjoy

P.S. No need to worry about flamming here; it is kept to a minimum by our great moderators--makes this a civil and enlightened forum. :)

lunamoth said:
P.S. No need to worry about flamming here; it is kept to a minimum by our great moderators--makes this a civil and enlightened forum.
Actually, the members pretty much do that themselves. :)

We just seem to attract the sort of people who can accept that other people can have worthwhile opinions, even when very different...

Brian.. I got that btw :p

I said:
Actually, the members pretty much do that themselves. :)

We just seem to attract the sort of people who can accept that other people can have worthwhile opinions, even when very different...

Hello.

Ive been posting on this board for a week now and I just found this section *blush* a bit embarrassed that Ive been posting and never introduced myself.

Im a mother of 2 children. Ive been a Christian my whole life.. Ive always known Jesus and if you ever see a child that knows Jesus you can see how God wants us come to him because its full of trust and purity . Im 32 now and I can honesltly say that Its near impossible to acheive that same purity... but I do try :)

Ive backslid many times in my life but He always calls me back at the time I need to the most. Ive come to know frrom personal experience that God allows us to backslide for the purpose of becoming mature Christians. There are things you learn in the darkest of times in life that will carry you through. Even if its just to share your experience with someone going through the same thing.

I love learning about other ppls beliefs and what drives them.. Im an avid observer. Its so interesting to me to see how other people think and feel. I also love a good political and theoligical debate.

Im non-denominational.. the only doctorine I follow is from God. I have always wanted to know the TRUTH and the truth comes from knowledge so I continually challenge myself by reading and speaking to others about their beliefs and putting the bible to the test and I have yet come up with anything else that proves truer than the bible.

I read Sci-fi/fantasy Im a dreamer.. how could I not.
I voted for Bush.
I believe the end times are upon us.
Im a sinner.
I loved The Passion of the Christ
I believe that everyone needs to find their own "way"
Im not judgemental
Im not close-minded
I LOVE history.. except for American history -go figure

I know that a couple of those would inspire flaming responses but Most of ALL
Im not a CONFORMIST.

Thanks for such a wonderful forum I am having a lot of fun with my discussions :)
Faithful Servant
I had to lmao as I read this. Well I'm back and I'm 50 years old now! What the heck! Where's Brian? ☹️

I had to lmao as I read this. Well I'm back and I'm 50 years old now! What the heck! Where's Brian? ☹️
iBrian moved on and sold it to Steve, Steve had to step down and left it to us, RJM stepped in and made the transition got it rolling and now the patients run the asylum. Good to see you around, hope the family is well!

Everyone is good! I was surprised to see that it was still active.. that's pretty amazing if you ask me!
It is absolutely amazing! It has become like going to the local park and chatting with old friends, we don't all get along all the time, but they are old friends. We get the random Prophets, self appointed gurus and folks trying to educate us or create a cult following, but all is good.

It is home away from home to me, we still need to wash the dishes and take out the recycling to make it comfortable.

But my brain is older, your husband was a member too right? I know we don't have the same path, but your moniker always felt very descriptive of your posts!

Dor passed away in 2016. It was both heartbreaking and beautiful. I would not change anything.

I just spent some time reading through all my old posts and boy was it an eye opening experience. I don't recognize myself. It's so crazy! I have changed in a lot of ways and I'm curious how my posts will reflect that.

What happened to Q? I also cried at revisiting my post about InLove.

*Pounce!* *Faithfulservant finds herself covered in :kitty: pelts, the tips of her fingers on her left hand poking through the sea of pelts* Welcome back! Oh, and belated condolences about Dor.

@wil, it was greymare (in case you're interested.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

*Pounce!* *Faithfulservant finds herself covered in :kitty: pelts, the tips of her fingers on her left hand poking through the sea of pelts* Welcome back! Oh, and belated condolences about Dor.

@wil, it was greymare (in case you're interested.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
Aww thank you so much! I'm so happy you all are still here!

Back