Something I read earlier today that I don't know where to put

Another article I encountered that I don't know where to post was about a convicted rapist getting joint custody of his son from the assault. He was actually convicted on a subsequent assault (he was charged with first- or second-degree rape for the initial assault, but only got convicted of third-degree.)

I won't post a link because of some of the details in the article (the victim's age at the time of her assault as well as the age of the other victim.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Reactions: wil
There are several articles about Roy Moore and those who blame his "troubles" on women who have come forward with charges of misconduct in office (I hope that I don't have to enumerate the charge/allegations!) There's also an article about possible refusal install him if he's elected.

So far, the first one was the youngest at the time she was allegedly victimized (she was 14 when she was assaulted by the then-assistant district attorney Roy Moore.) Last count was five victims, all between 14 and 16 years old when they were allegedly assaulted and he was either in his twenties or thirties.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Please move this to a proper thread.

Former King Michael I of Romania passed away from complications of a combination of leukemia and another type of cancer at the tenderage of 96.

"Who?" you ask?

What made him special was that he ruled Romania when FDR, Josef Stalin, Benito Mussolini, Adolf Hitler and Emperor Hirohito/Shouwa were still around. There are only two men who ruled then remaining from back then: King Simeon II of Bulgaria and the Dalai Lama.

He was one of Queen Victoria's great-great-grandsons as well. More information about King Michael I is here: http://start.att.net/news/read/cate..._exking_michael_who_ruled_during_wwii_dies-ap

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back