Comments on Code of Conduct

Discussion in 'Code of Conduct' started by Namaste Jesus, Jul 7, 2017.

1. StevePame

StevePame Administrator Staff Member

His statement was in line with killing and eating tasty humans, so I don’t know how serious he is, but I passed the limited registration info I had on him to a service that communicates with the government and law enforcement agencies.

I’d like to clarify though that while I have limited registration data on users, this is the first time I’ve ever shared some and do not plan to make a habit of this unless a person starts threatening death and destruction.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine likes this.
  2. A Cup Of Tea

A Cup Of Tea An ordinary cup of tea

Im sorry, its hard to imagen that reality.

3. Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine Junior Moderator, Intro

You definitely needed the :kitty: prescription with that case, eh?

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

StevePame likes this.
  4. Aussie Thoughts

Aussie Thoughts Just my 2 cents

As political discussion is a part of the Interfaith Forum, I suggest rule 2. (We do not allow CR to be used as a soapbox to aggressively promote any faith, or see any faith aggressively attacked) be further defined to read:

We do not allow CR to be used as a soapbox to aggressively promote any faith, political position, or see any faith or political position aggressively attacked...
    or something to that effect.

Might avoid a bit of drama in future.

Namaste Jesus and StevePame like this.
  5. earl

earl ?

Aussie, I think that political discussions are actually more likely to stir up intense passions more than religious ones do and, therefore you're likely to have drama as you put it inevitably. If you wish to avoid the drama, you'd pretty much have to ban political discussions altogether-or at least avoid discussing trump.:p

6. Aussie Thoughts

Aussie Thoughts Just my 2 cents

That'd suit me fine, mate. I don't pay that much attention to poly in my country let alone someone else's. Until that happens though, all we have is the COC to go by and I think that needs to be clearly defined and strictly enforced.