Comments on Code of Conduct

I did not see this post you speak of but the same style was used by the shooter. Can you report the offensive post and his info for an investigation?
His statement was in line with killing and eating tasty humans, so I don’t know how serious he is, but I passed the limited registration info I had on him to a service that communicates with the government and law enforcement agencies.

I’d like to clarify though that while I have limited registration data on users, this is the first time I’ve ever shared some and do not plan to make a habit of this unless a person starts threatening death and destruction.

I’ve restored a few of his posts to help other’s replies make sense. One post about needing to kill humans will remain deleted though. The school shooting in Florida, where one of my students transferred from last year!, is too much in my mind to unban the dragon.
Im sorry, its hard to imagen that reality.

His statement was in line with killing and eating tasty humans, so I don’t know how serious he is, but I passed the limited registration info I had on him to a service that communicates with the government and law enforcement agencies.

I’d like to clarify though that while I have limited registration data on users, this is the first time I’ve ever shared some and do not plan to make a habit of this unless a person starts threatening death and destruction.

You definitely needed the :kitty: prescription with that case, eh?

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

As political discussion is a part of the Interfaith Forum, I suggest rule 2. (We do not allow CR to be used as a soapbox to aggressively promote any faith, or see any faith aggressively attacked) be further defined to read:

We do not allow CR to be used as a soapbox to aggressively promote any faith, political position, or see any faith or political position aggressively attacked...
or something to that effect.

Might avoid a bit of drama in future.

Aussie, I think that political discussions are actually more likely to stir up intense passions more than religious ones do and, therefore you're likely to have drama as you put it inevitably. If you wish to avoid the drama, you'd pretty much have to ban political discussions altogether-or at least avoid discussing trump.:p

That'd suit me fine, mate. I don't pay that much attention to poly in my country let alone someone else's. Until that happens though, all we have is the COC to go by and I think that needs to be clearly defined and strictly enforced.

I am returning to the forum after a long time (over a decade!), and I would like to create a new username to reflect how I have changed. Is this against the code of conduct?

Thanks

I am returning to the forum after a long time (over a decade!), and I would like to create a new username to reflect how I have changed. Is this against the code of conduct?

Thanks
Can be done. I think there's a way to change it. What would you like to change it to? Or PM me. Glad you're back :)

Back